Ferg's Fortified city

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
Beautiful biome with those trees. I'm so glad we aren't only using XBXL anymore. So glad we don't just have 4-wide trees that pierce the heavens, which have no point unless you use treecapitator..

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
well you will have to state your complaint to a lot of other threads here like the show us your base, power room, thaumcraft room and other assorted threads that are posted here. On another note their are a couple of other build threads here so it is perfectly acceptable for me to post mine here.

If someone else steals does that mean it's ok for you to steal? I know the analogy is a bit harsh but you get the point.

A bit rude,

FTB doesn't really need to do anything like that, and if you want proof, instead of demanding it perhaps you could go on Fergcraft's profile page and then you might find what you are looking.

By the way, I like those screenshots. I love building in canyon like places. I wish I had discovered underground biomes before I made my current world too. I really like the blue schist.

FTB should try to keep their forum organized, a general chat forum should be for debating things, "What do you think about...?" threads, guides, and other whatnot. The mod discusssion should be for discussing individual mods, making addons/mods, questions about modding, etc. The community showcase should hold builds, redstone projects, base tours, and anything else that includes showing off something from your world.

This is how most forums work and changing it really has no point. It just gets messy.

By the way, I went to fergs profile and I didn't find anything...

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
If someone else steals does that mean it's ok for you to steal? I know the analogy is a bit harsh but you get the point.

FTB should try to keep their forum organized, a general chat forum should be for debating things, "What do you think about...?" threads, guides, and other whatnot. The mod discusssion should be for discussing individual mods, making addons/mods, questions about modding, etc. The community showcase should hold builds, redstone projects, base tours, and anything else that includes showing off something from your world.

This is how most forums work and changing it really has no point. It just gets messy.

By the way, I went to fergs profile and I didn't find anything...

I share your view, but I also think you should give up, it's not going to happen and you're just getting off-topic.

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
Actual from my understanding the Showcase forum is to show of completed works.

While these sorts of threads are works in progress and debates about them. Like for instance my current thread is both showing my build grow over time but also tries to help people understand the creative process and the things I do to actually come up with a good build.[DOUBLEPOST=1370738163][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also like to add. if this is not the case would a mod please clarify? I have no issue with moving my thread if that is what should be done.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
So looking for other rock types and a some cows since all that live in my area are shoops :D I stumbled upon a sacred something or other looks neat here's some pics

20130608200945.png

20130608201247.png

and now some books that I have found plus the traincraft book for wich the cow hunt commensed.

20130608202633.png

ShneekeyTheLost

Too Much Free Time
Dec 8, 2012
Lost as always
I share your view, but I also think you should give up, it's not going to happen and you're just getting off-topic.
There's a very simple solution...

Click on the offending person's name. Click 'ignore'. Gasp in wonder as the offending person's posts vanish entirely!

But wait, there's more! As we all know, the best way to get rid of a troll is DFTT, so not only does this method clean up the forums and make them appear some 250% more intelligent, but it also functions as Troll-On! Apply directly to a troll!

Order yours today!

GPuzzle

Jul 29, 2019
There's a very simple solution...

Click on the offending person's name. Click 'ignore'. Gasp in wonder as the offending person's posts vanish entirely!

But wait, there's more! As we all know, the best way to get rid of a troll is DFTT, so not only does this method clean up the forums and make them appear some 250% more intelligent, but it also functions as Troll-On! Apply directly to a troll!

Order yours today!

If you order now, you'll get a second of those, absolutely free!

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
well my first building is done still needs some cleaning up but I will wait till I have more building done.

I present to you my forge :D
The front entrance
20130608225108.png

the Tinkers forge
20130608225119.png

Last but not least the assembly room I will add a forge once I'm done using the hand grinder might put it in here for astetics
20130608225125.png

Harros

Jul 29, 2019
well my first building is done still needs some cleaning up but I will wait till I have more building done.

I present to you my forge :D
The front entrance
20130608225108.png

the Tinkers forge
20130608225119.png

Last but not least the assembly room I will add a forge once I'm done using the hand grinder might put it in here for astetics
20130608225125.png
Looking awesome Ferg I need more motivation to make cool things.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Now you need some netherrack and a fire in a chimney for the whole 'smoke billowing out of the forge' look.

ya I have to go into the twilight forest for those smoke blocks because they generate a ton of smoke and would fit with a lot of this build which is another reason I added it :D