Ferg's Fortified city

Saice

Jul 29, 2019
well my first building is done still needs some cleaning up but I will wait till I have more building done.

I present to you my forge :D
The front entrance
20130608225108.png

the Tinkers forge
Last but not least the assembly room I will add a forge once I'm done using the hand grinder might put it in here for astetics

I agree with the others. I really like the theme here the dark bricks work well with the smeltery. And Like you used the smeltery glass for the windows. It came out real nice.

Chocorate

Jul 29, 2019
There's a very simple solution...

Click on the offending person's name. Click 'ignore'. Gasp in wonder as the offending person's posts vanish entirely!

But wait, there's more! As we all know, the best way to get rid of a troll is DFTT, so not only does this method clean up the forums and make them appear some 250% more intelligent, but it also functions as Troll-On! Apply directly to a troll!

Order yours today!
at first i thought you'd just lecture me. that was actually funny AND informative.

Sent from my homophone using metaphorical circuit boards

casilleroatr

Jul 29, 2019
I can't tell if the troll was me or somebody else but sorry for the part I played in derailing the forum early on. Speaking of derailing in a way that is actually on topic, in one of the newer versions of railcraft there is a smoker which just sits there and bellows smoke. I think it is redstone controllable too. That building looks like a perfect place to put a blast furnace too!

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I can't tell if the troll was me or somebody else but sorry for the part I played in derailing the forum early on. Speaking of derailing in a way that is actually on topic, in one of the newer versions of railcraft there is a smoker which just sits there and bellows smoke. I think it is redstone controllable too. That building looks like a perfect place to put a blast furnace too!

Interesting this is 1.5.2 pack so I will check on that thanks :D

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
Actual from my understanding the Showcase forum is to show of completed works.

While these sorts of threads are works in progress and debates about them. Like for instance my current thread is both showing my build grow over time but also tries to help people understand the creative process and the things I do to actually come up with a good build.[DOUBLEPOST=1370738163][/DOUBLEPOST]I would also like to add. if this is not the case would a mod please clarify? I have no issue with moving my thread if that is what should be done.

Sorry to start this again, but you are still showing off what you've built. Splitting completed builds and WIP builds between forums makes no sense.

Technician

Jul 29, 2019
Perfect, I happen to live in a Red Rock place with a metric ton of Granite. Also I found some flint!

:D

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
Perfect, I happen to live in a Red Rock place with a metric ton of Granite. Also I found some flint!

:D

if you cook the abyss stone and place gunpowder in the center and surround it with abyss stone you can have a creeper face block I thought I could with granite but its only the abyss stone

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
I like it also Saice inspired me to do a steam punk based air ship which I will add later when I have enough steal

Scum

Jul 29, 2019
I have already request my thread to be moved so stop being a douchnozzle and drop the damn subject already.

If you didn't want me to be a douchnozzle you shouldn't have restarted the argument.

I'm leaving now, so please just let the argument die.

P.S. Thank you ferg for getting the thread moved.