Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Veraz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: veraz123
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I would be on most days, I'm generally very active.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Fairly good, I know most stuff thats still relevant in modded minecraft
FTB Experience?: I have played FTB since it was released and modded minecraft for much longer
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes i do
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for an active server with all the newest mods so this fits perfectly

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'm just looking to have fun and play some FTB

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm easy going, got loads of experience with the mods and I like to help out if I can

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was an admin of a custom modded server called TekCraft for a long time
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I'm a Web Developer so hopefully I have enough :)

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: IceReaper898
What is your Timezone?: EST (Eastern Standard Time)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Hard to give an exact number, I play when I can which usually ends up being most days of the week after school and on the weekends.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since alpha
FTB Experience?: I've been using most of the mods in FTB since before the packs were even created.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yup
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I need a good multiplayer Minecraft server to play with others.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Fun times and maybe some friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Experience with the mods and kindness to other players

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a rad dude.

Any questions you would like to ask:

Extra Info: I do have some moderate experience with HTML.

In-Game Username: lupton4
What is your Timezone?: pacific
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:no
If Yes, why?:N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): a fair amount unless I have a big exam or project for school
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:have been playing minecraft since alpha
FTB Experience?: starting playing ftb since the official release came out but have been using mods since 1.8
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a good 1.6 server that has a good community

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Meet new people and play with the updated mods available in 1.6

What will you be bringing to our server?: I rock at surviving and getting a good head start

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not really, just would really like to play a good 1.6 modded server

Any questions you would like to ask: nope

In-Game Username: tango_beast
What is your Timezone?: US Central
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Probably 30+hours/week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played since ~1.0
FTB Experience?: Been playing ftb since the day it came out about a year ago
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because it appears to be the best 1.6 modpack server around

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To play with the new mods

What will you be bringing to our server?: A good experience player

Other information you would like to add about yourself: None

Any questions you would like to ask: None

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Ran a tekkit server for half a year, was ~#10 on server list for most of that time
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I know Java
How well do you know linux? Never used

In-Game Username: veraz123
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I would be on most days, I'm generally very active.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Fairly good, I know most stuff thats still relevant in modded minecraft
FTB Experience?: I have played FTB since it was released and modded minecraft for much longer
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes i do
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I'm looking for an active server with all the newest mods so this fits perfectly

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I'm just looking to have fun and play some FTB

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm easy going, got loads of experience with the mods and I like to help out if I can

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I was an admin of a custom modded server called TekCraft for a long time
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I'm a Web Developer so hopefully I have enough :)

If possible please Come to our website and paste your apps there. I will respond asap

Devward

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Devin925
What is your Timezone?: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8:00)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I have never been banned from a server.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I would be active at least 3 hours a day or more.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've played since early beta.
FTB Experience?: I've played the mod packs since it was released.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do have a microphone for Teamspeak.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I agree.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would like to join Feed the Machine because it's a different modpack of course and it adds more mods so, that means things are different.
It's like a new take on minecraft, AGAIN! Which of course makes me excited!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I plan to have fun like the rest of these folks and make some friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I have some knowledge on FTB and id be willing to help others in need if it comes to materials or just an idea id be glad to help.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: None that i can think of.

PyromancerVx

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Serasan
What is your Timezone?: GMT +2
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Got 2 bans from 2011, but that issue is dealt with now.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3-6 hrs/day. Maybe less on some school days.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Meh
FTB Experience?: 2+ years of playing with mods.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do, but I'm shy and English isnt my native language, don't talk much.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to play on a nice and stable 1.6 server with mods and this server impressed me the most.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Meeting new people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I love ComputerCraft ^^

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Devin925
What is your Timezone?: Pacific Time Zone (UTC-8:00)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I have never been banned from a server.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I would be active at least 3 hours a day or more.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've played since early beta.
FTB Experience?: I've played the mod packs since it was released.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do have a microphone for Teamspeak.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I agree.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would like to join Feed the Machine because it's a different modpack of course and it adds more mods so, that means things are different.
It's like a new take on minecraft, AGAIN! Which of course makes me excited!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I plan to have fun like the rest of these folks and make some friends.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I have some knowledge on FTB and id be willing to help others in need if it comes to materials or just an idea id be glad to help.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: None that i can think of.

In-Game Username: Serasan
What is your Timezone?: GMT +2
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Got 2 bans from 2011, but that issue is dealt with now.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3-6 hrs/day. Maybe less on some school days.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Meh
FTB Experience?: 2+ years of playing with mods.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do, but I'm shy and English isnt my native language, don't talk much.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to play on a nice and stable 1.6 server with mods and this server impressed me the most.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Meeting new people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Myself.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I love ComputerCraft ^^

PLease bring your apps to the feed the machine forums. Pyro when you post there, please elaborate on the bans and add a brief "Why I won't repeat this behavior"

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Apologies for the wait, we're developing some updates. I've processed your apps, and will have them moved to the appropriate location soon

dilbert541

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:dilbert541
What is your Timezone?:Pacific
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):5 to 6
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since 1.2.5
FTB Experience?:since the beginning
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:i like to play with others. I have experience with mods.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To Learn and develop more mod experience.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Knowledge I guess.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Umm me and my wife play.

Any questions you would like to ask:Nope

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Sacapuntas
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): At least 5 hours a week depending on college.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing minecraft since the alpha release.
FTB Experience?: I've played FTB since it became popular. however, before that I spend alot of time on Technic launcher.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am looking for an active server, were I can interact with others.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A new community that I can take part in.
What will you be bringing to our server?: a Helpful and Friendly attitude.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: nope
Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a private code for the pack or do I have to download the java files?

In-Game Username: Zetsuboushi
What is your Timezone?: GMT +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Never
If Yes, why?: -
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I honestly can't be sure about how long I can be on per day, I'm currently following an IT course, and my homework may vary and limit the time I can spend on the server, but you can probably expect me for at the very least 1-2 hours per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I bought the game the day before it went into beta (That's about 2-3 years ago now I believe?) and I've been hooked ever since
FTB Experience?: I've played Tekkit since the first releases, and later I've moved on to Feed The Beast, and I currently play Unleashed
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, I have a Blue Yeti, which I use to record youtube videos/stream on twitch.tv
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes sir!

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I've been looking to find a crew to chat and play with, as well as an interesting environment to record video's

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: New friends, a good passtime and fun conversation!

What will you be bringing to our server?: A way too talkative person who likes helping people and working together, and perhaps some popularity through video's :D

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Besides playing Minecraft I have recently caught the Hearthstone Flu, I also enjoy playing Pen and Paper roleplaying games (Think Dungeons & Dragons) and various board- and cardgames. And on top of that I'm an avid Anime fan and a decent sketcher.

Any questions you would like to ask: How often do you have to reset the map and how is player dispersion handled?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I used to be a mod on a Redstone server with a few creative mods (Think Voxelbox mods), however that server shut down thanks to an argument between the "Host"-admin and the co-owner, which was a shame.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: My IT course is currently covering MySQL and HTML (And other webdev languages) and next period we'll be using Java.
How well do you know linux?: I think I could figure it out, but I prefer using Windows.

Approved btw. Thanks for putting your apps in the forums. Check the information there to get connected

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Just tried logging on and it says I'm not whitelisted
MMkay will try to get it fixed. Bud may not be online anymore tonight
He's not on at the moment. Since you have been accepted Leave a message on the Machinecraft forums bug topic and we'll get you squared away as soon as possible

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:
av1nash
What is your Timezone?:
India Time Zone
UTC+05:30
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
4 hours/day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: