Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Retaelous
What is your Timezone?: UTC -5
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 10+hours/week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: About 3 years
FTB Experience?: 8 Months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To have a good time playing on a survial server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: They joys of playing with other people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Hopefully a good looking build :)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im normally quite until I get to know people.

Any questions you would like to ask: N/A

Accepted. Check the connection information thread on our forums and we'll see you in game!

rakkie

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: rakkie3
What is your Timezone?: GMT+1
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): mostly all evenings of the weeks and mostly during the day of the weekends love playing minecraft
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: About 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:No

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: first for thaumcraft 4 second i love playing with others because if i play in single mode i cheat to much on a server i can't cheat so i have to play fair

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: playing with other people and learning some new mods

What will you be bringing to our server?: A helping hand where needed and some joy

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nice girl just looking for a great community to roll in

johnnymac17

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: johnnymac17
What is your Timezone?: GMT - 5 i think, East Coast US
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: Admins were trolling a fellow Admin
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): A lot, everyday at least 2 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since before the Adventure Update
FTB Experience?: When they were only the maps and not the modpacks.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, Whats the TS3 address?

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to join a whitelisted server and play 1.6 with mods

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Hopefully a strong and active community

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am very knowledgeable in the mods and am a good builder.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nothing really :p

Any questions you would like to ask: Just what the TS3 Address is

thojas

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:thojas
What is your Timezone?:gmt +1
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
If Yes, why?:No
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):i going try 2-3 hour daily
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:to long most time i play maps with friends
FTB Experience?:almost all modpack did know from all modpack how it works
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Y
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Y

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:Y

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:to find a nice new modpack/server because the other modpacks get a little bit bored

What will you be bringing to our server?:website

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:I got experince how to use most off the permissions plugins and how to config it i had 1 server on vanilla
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?not
How well do you know linux?not :p

codymm03

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:codymm03
What is your Timezone?:pacific time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:i have
If Yes, why?:me and my freinds owned a server and i said i was going to to leave and as a joke they banned me
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4-5 hours a day 7 days a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:not many i got FTB pretty much as soon as i got minecraft
FTB Experience?: a ton over the summer i learned a ton of AE and i stayed up late working on it
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes i do
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:I want a good server to stream and record youtube on
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:i want to get more subs and learn more about ftb
What will you be bringing to our server:i want to bring to the server 1. free work shops fore people to get resources 2. if you dont like it tell me more people.
Other information you would like to add about yourself:i love playing ftb and hope you like it to
Any questions you would like to ask:is there any mods that add flying stuff

GodNero

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: GodNero
What is your Time zone?: Pacific Time Zone
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?: n/a
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Easily 5+ hours a day every day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since beta 1.8
FTB Experience?: Been playing FTB since early Ultimate
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I have read and agree with them.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am looking to join another sever since my last server shutdown.� I want to join Feed the Machine because it looks to be a community friendly server like my last one, minus the Hard Mode. To be specific I am looking to play on a server with others, playing Minecraft SSP gets lonely after a while.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am hoping to gain a few things:

1. I am hoping to gleam some new insights into Minecraft (and in turn mc Mods) mechanics
  1. I am also hoping to learn different building styles from other players
  2. A fun server to play on with a group of fun people to play with.

What will you be bringing to our server?: My easy going and calm personality, my building skills*, and my desire to automate anything when and where ever possible, while maintaining low server impact.

*please note skills are subject to the observer and are usually but not limited to small builds that sprawl across a flat areas

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I have been on a few servers the only one I actually enjoyed was a white list server, the last server that I was on, I am usually running micro servers for my self and friends but they don't play that much. I spend MOST of my free time playing Minecraft in one form or another.

Any questions you would like to ask: n/a

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Micro server Op/Mod/Host experience, caring for less then 6 players, all of whom I know IRL.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Next to none
How well do you know linux? Rudimentary user knowledge

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: GodNero
What is your Time zone?: Pacific Time Zone
If Yes, why?: n/a
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Easily 5+ hours a day every day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since beta 1.8
FTB Experience?: Been playing FTB since early Ultimate
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, I have read and agree with them.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I am looking to join another sever since my last server shutdown.� I want to join Feed the Machine because it looks to be a community friendly server like my last one, minus the Hard Mode. To be specific I am looking to play on a server with others, playing Minecraft SSP gets lonely after a while.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am hoping to gain a few things:
  1. I am hoping to gleam some new insights into Minecraft (and in turn mc Mods) mechanics
  1. I am also hoping to learn different building styles from other players
  2. A fun server to play on with a group of fun people to play with.

What will you be bringing to our server?: My easy going and calm personality, my building skills*, and my desire to automate anything when and where ever possible, while maintaining low server impact.

*please note skills are subject to the observer and are usually but not limited to small builds that sprawl across a flat areas

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I have been on a few servers the only one I actually enjoyed was a white list server, the last server that I was on, I am usually running micro servers for my self and friends but they don't play that much. I spend MOST of my free time playing Minecraft in one form or another.

Any questions you would like to ask: n/a

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Micro server Op/Mod/Host experience, caring for less then 6 players, all of whom I know IRL.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Next to none
How well do you know linux? Rudimentary user knowledge

In-Game Username: rakkie3
What is your Timezone?: GMT+1
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): mostly all evenings of the weeks and mostly during the day of the weekends love playing minecraft
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: About 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:No
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: first for thaumcraft 4 second i love playing with others because if i play in single mode i cheat to much on a server i can't cheat so i have to play fair
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: playing with other people and learning some new mods
What will you be bringing to our server?: A helping hand where needed and some joy
Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nice girl just looking for a great community to roll in

Accepted.

Join our forum, check the client connection thread, and join in!

Surger

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: BearsInShadows
What is your Timezone?: UTC -5
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Minimum 5 hours a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Alpha 1.2.1, so i've done a good bit of vanilla
FTB Experience?: Since FTB mindcrack was released, i played the hell out of that.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No :/

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To build, play, and hopefully have a good experience and have a good ftb - ish experience once again

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Having fun, being occupied with a task, being able to build with out getting exploded by griefers.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Hopefully a nice house, that doesn't hurt the eyes, oh and maybe a few bad puns and jokes

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I like trading small items with other players, love meeting new people too

pilchar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: pilchar
What is your Timezone?: Mountain Standard zone
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): An Average 12/hours day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since shortly after the Nether update
FTB Experience?: Over a year now if you include Technic
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes I do
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I do. I love the Ass-hat rule.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to play Feed the Beast in an updated setting.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Not being bored all the time.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am pretty good with almost all of the mods on FTB and I am good with architecture.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Can't think of anything.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nothing I can think of.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: pilchar
What is your Timezone?: Mountain Standard zone
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): An Average 12/hours day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since shortly after the Nether update
FTB Experience?: Over a year now if you include Technic
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I do. I love the Ass-hat rule.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want to play Feed the Beast in an updated setting.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Not being bored all the time.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am pretty good with almost all of the mods on FTB and I am good with architecture.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Can't think of anything.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nothing I can think of.

Accepted, register on our forums and get the client from the client information thread.

antonVL

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Articus21
What is your Timezone?: +1:00
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: /
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 10 hours a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since beta 1.7.5
FTB Experience?: I have experience since FTB came out before that I played my own created modpack :)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes, and have teamspeak 3
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: It looks like an awesome community , I was searching for a ftb server and this really caught my eye.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: having fun with other people , that's the reason of a server , helping each other out , building great contraptions ;)

What will you be bringing to our server?: I know a good amount about these mods and could help out the community and other players. I also am a kind player and will never break rule number 1 : "don't be an ass" ;)

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Articus21
What is your Timezone?: +1:00
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
If Yes, why?: /
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 10 hours a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since beta 1.7.5
FTB Experience?: I have experience since FTB came out before that I played my own created modpack :)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes, and have teamspeak 3
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: It looks like an awesome community , I was searching for a ftb server and this really caught my eye.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: having fun with other people , that's the reason of a server , helping each other out , building great contraptions ;)

What will you be bringing to our server?: I know a good amount about these mods and could help out the community and other players. I also am a kind player and will never break rule number 1 : "don't be an ass" ;)

Accepted, Check the client information thread, and we will see you in game

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
New guys and regulars, please head to the forums and stay active. It's rather dead right now considering the amount of people accepted. I'm trying to stoke these flames into a wildfire, so help a guy out![DOUBLEPOST=1381772216][/DOUBLEPOST]New guys and regulars, please head to the forums and stay active. It's rather dead right now considering the amount of people accepted. I'm trying to stoke these flames into a wildfire, so help a guy out!

ReyRey2k8

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MysticIron
What is your Timezone?: est
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): varies but I'm normally on for more than a few hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since 1.0
FTB Experience?: since it was released
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes but don't talk much
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yup

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: looking for a fun server to play on

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more experience in some mods I'm learning and to play with active players

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'll help people with stuff if they need it

Other information you would like to add about yourself: might not be as active right now if accepted. i'm getting a new laptop hopefully by the end of the month so ill be on more after.

Any questions you would like to ask: nope

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
How well do you know linux?

LewisJayBirch

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: lewisjay1
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I can truthfully say no I haven't.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3-7 Hours a week day depending on what lessons I have.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played it around June 2009 I think? When it was in alpha.
FTB Experience?: Played the original FTB challenge map before the FTB packs even existed but have played them since release and played technic/tekkit before hand.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because Ive been looking for a server like this for a while because I am sick of finding servers with little to no community and also ones that end up shutting down after a month or two, most I want to join because quite frankly im bored of playing modded mc on my own and much prefer being able to cooperate with others and sharing ideas and building and mainly automating things.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I want to be able to have fun and cooperate with other server members that I can chat to over TS3

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly new face with lots of ideas and dedication.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am pretty sociable and enjoy making new friends to share and build with.

Any questions you would like to ask: Covered most things above.

Thanks you for your time and consideration,
LewisJayBirch

Johnson

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Johnson79
What is your Timezone?: CST
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends how involved I get to be honest. Normally when I get into my build time vanishes.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Bought MC during Indev, so quite a while
FTB Experience?: Been playing FTB on and off since it came out. Modded server experience started before Tekkit was a thing.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Still have yet to find a server with a strong community, so hearing this server is heavily community based has be excited.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Anytime I play with new people it's fun to share new ideas and builds.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I can hopefully bring my past MC mod experience and help out.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a very community oriented person and enjoy being part of a team.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Yes, Admin for a MC 1.2.5 modded server. Enderville
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
How well do you know linux? No

Thank you for your time.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MysticIron
What is your Timezone?: est
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): varies but I'm normally on for more than a few hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: since 1.0
FTB Experience?: since it was released
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes but don't talk much
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yup

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: looking for a fun server to play on

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: more experience in some mods I'm learning and to play with active players

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'll help people with stuff if they need it

Other information you would like to add about yourself: might not be as active right now if accepted. i'm getting a new laptop hopefully by the end of the month so ill be on more after.

Any questions you would like to ask: nope

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
How well do you know linux?

In-Game Username: lewisjay1
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: I can truthfully say no I haven't.
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3-7 Hours a week day depending on what lessons I have.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Played it around June 2009 I think? When it was in alpha.
FTB Experience?: Played the original FTB challenge map before the FTB packs even existed but have played them since release and played technic/tekkit before hand.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because Ive been looking for a server like this for a while because I am sick of finding servers with little to no community and also ones that end up shutting down after a month or two, most I want to join because quite frankly im bored of playing modded mc on my own and much prefer being able to cooperate with others and sharing ideas and building and mainly automating things.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I want to be able to have fun and cooperate with other server members that I can chat to over TS3

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly new face with lots of ideas and dedication.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am pretty sociable and enjoy making new friends to share and build with.

Any questions you would like to ask: Covered most things above.

Thanks you for your time and consideration,
LewisJayBirch

In-Game Username: Johnson79
What is your Timezone?: CST
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends how involved I get to be honest. Normally when I get into my build time vanishes.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Bought MC during Indev, so quite a while
FTB Experience?: Been playing FTB on and off since it came out. Modded server experience started before Tekkit was a thing.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Still have yet to find a server with a strong community, so hearing this server is heavily community based has be excited.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Anytime I play with new people it's fun to share new ideas and builds.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I can hopefully bring my past MC mod experience and help out.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a very community oriented person and enjoy being part of a team.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Yes, Admin for a MC 1.2.5 modded server. Enderville
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
How well do you know linux? No

Thank you for your time.

All 3 accepted, register on forums, and grab the client from the information thread at the top of our page. Enjoy and see you in game!

harryht

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Harryht
What is your Timezone?: GMT+0
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:
If Yes, why?: nope! I like to play fair and have a great time doing so
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): More than I care to admit, but somewhere over 10 at least
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: For a couple of months before i got into mods i started with ic2 around a year ago and things evolved from there
FTB Experience?: I know most of the mods quite well and am very intrested in learning lua (Computer craft)
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I do indeed, but i plan to get a new one soon as mine is quite bad at the moment
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I do indeed!

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: A server i was on has recently shut down and am looking to start again
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a group of people to play with and become friends with

What will you be bringing to our server?: I will bring a positive attitude and a active member

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I go to college every weekday, My name is Harry, i have a girlfriend who is adorable and I Like to play many other games
Any questions you would like to ask: If the current owner of the server became unable to host the server anymore would the map be for public download? and is there a world size limit?
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: none at all
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? would like to learn java but nothing so far
How well do you know linux? Nothing at all again
Thanks for the consideration and hope to play with you soon!