Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bocci

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: bocci12
What is your Timezone?: US EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I will be on 1 - 2 hours a day most days
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing Vanilla for about 1 and a half years now
FTB Experience?: I have been using FTB and Tekkit for about a year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, but currently do not have Teamspeak
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I enjoy private servers, but it makes it even better that you have made a private pack because it gives me the opportunity to explore a brand new world. I find myself to be a very friendly person and would love to team up with someone in the community to build and thrive.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking to gain new acquaintances and have a nice time playing. I would also like to establish an awesome setup, which is a bonus ;)

What will you be bringing to our server?: I think I am a friendly person that would be a good addition to this server because I can get started relatively quickly and then move on to building awesome buildings that would make the server look very nice. I also think that I could help anyone that was unsure about something in the pack.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Umm, I like potatoes.

Any questions you would like to ask:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've been a co-owner of a private ftb server, and a mod on two vanilla servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
How well do you know linux? Not very well

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: bocci12
What is your Timezone?: US EST
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): I will be on 1 - 2 hours a day most days
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I've been playing Vanilla for about 1 and a half years now
FTB Experience?: I have been using FTB and Tekkit for about a year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, but currently do not have Teamspeak

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I enjoy private servers, but it makes it even better that you have made a private pack because it gives me the opportunity to explore a brand new world. I find myself to be a very friendly person and would love to team up with someone in the community to build and thrive.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking to gain new acquaintances and have a nice time playing. I would also like to establish an awesome setup, which is a bonus ;)

What will you be bringing to our server?: I think I am a friendly person that would be a good addition to this server because I can get started relatively quickly and then move on to building awesome buildings that would make the server look very nice. I also think that I could help anyone that was unsure about something in the pack.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Umm, I like potatoes.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've been a co-owner of a private ftb server, and a mod on two vanilla servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No
How well do you know linux? Not very well

Accepted, Register on our forums, and post in the whitelist section, and ill send you a PM with the client link.

Liquidboxer

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Liquidboxer
What is your Timezone?: US Eastern
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 20-30 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing sense Alpha
FTB Experience?:7 months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To finally play with other players, and learn more than I already know.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Learning more about FTB
What will you be bringing to our server?: A fun person looking for a good time with other minecrafters!
Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a nerd
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've ran a 50 person server for a friend before, Vanilla and FTB.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have Java, and HTML experience. Going to college for programming.
How well do you know linux? Not as good as windows, just because I haven't had to use it that much, but I've coded programs that were for window 7 to work with Linux so yeah.

Aura

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: AuraTheHedgehog
What is your Timezone?: US Mountain Time/Pacific Time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No I have not.
If Yes, why?: N/a
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): at least 1-2 hours a day for most days
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I have been playing Vanilla for at least a year.
FTB Experience?: A little bit. I have been learning.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes of course.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I love playing on servers but too many plugins ruin things. Private servers typically have not alot of plugins. I want to join a community that I can work with.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I want a good FTB experience, learning with a new pack and all. I want to establish myself in a server and leave a good mark or reputation there for a long time.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I find myself to be a friendly person and would love to help people. I may not know a whole lot about FTB but I think I can learn and be able to help people. After I get established I would help with buildings and things and factories etc.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I like things and things.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: None sorry.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None :p
How well do you know linux? No clue on how to use it.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Liquidboxer
What is your Timezone?: US Eastern
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 20-30 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing sense Alpha
FTB Experience?:7 months
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To finally play with other players, and learn more than I already know.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Learning more about FTB
What will you be bringing to our server?: A fun person looking for a good time with other minecrafters!
Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a nerd
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've ran a 50 person server for a friend before, Vanilla and FTB.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have Java, and HTML experience. Going to college for programming.
How well do you know linux? Not as good as windows, just because I haven't had to use it that much, but I've coded programs that were for window 7 to work with Linux so yeah.

Accepted, Register on our forums, make a post in the whitelist section, and ill snd you a PM with the client info.

TheNumberGuy

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: 1726379897 (I'm sorry, its stupid and when the account was created I was unaware of not being able to change it *facedesk*)
What is your Timezone?: Central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
If Yes, why?: it was a year ago for something very silly, it was my friend deciding i was unable to play on his server for being a annoyance to him, when all i did was play the game.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3/4 hrs. per day depending, i'm in university currently.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing sense mid-alpha , so a decent bit.
FTB Experience?: I've been playing with mods similar to this sense 1.7.3 I believe.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i need a stable, fair and well managed server to play on where I can make friends and enjoy the company of others, i love to base and work with others

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a few friends, and a very satisfying gaming experience.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly working guy, who likes just about everyone and will do odd jobs (like farming and mining) when bored, and doing a lot of automation

Other information you would like to add about yourself: im in college so i need to deal with it most of my time.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've been op on the earlier days of a server, it was a Modpack, TBD
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Some, I'm starting a HTML 5 Class next month
How well do you know linux? Not very well, but im a quick learner if needed.

Red Anchorite

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Bakonon
What is your Timezone?: GMT-5 (Eastern)
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2 hours a day/20 or so a week? Maybe more?
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta
FTB Experience?: A couple weeks, I have more Tekkit and Voltz experience

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I think I can help and I'm looking for a good community to join

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Explore FTB and other mods a bit more, meet new people, stop playing on abandoned servers. :)

What will you be bringing to our server?: I have a positive attitude, a dry wit and I'm reasonably smart.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not really looking to be a mod but if you need one, I could pitch in and help with stuff.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a more extensive list of mods in use?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: None in Minecraft. I have some MUSH and MUD admin experience.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Some, some and some. :) Nothing I'd boast about but I can find my way around.
How well do you know linux? Same as above. I can figure things out but it's not something I work with regularly.

SWGCryand

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: SWGCryand
What is your Timezone?: MST that switches to PST depending on Daylight Savings (I live in Arizona)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: Admin was unhappy with a blaze contraption I made. It was vanilla and 2 blazes "lagged the server"
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): In school: 5-6 hours per day, out of school: Unknown. Varies depending on family and such.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Of course! I've been around since Beta 1.7.3 or 1.7 (forget which. Was years ago)
FTB Experience?: Of course! I've played all the mod packs.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yup!
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, of course!

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: It looks like an interesting modpack. I've read some other applications and I think the community is pretty good!

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A good community and a different experience from mainstream FTB packs!

What will you be bringing to our server?: Mod knowledge, additions to the community and a constant player!

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm only 14, but I've heard I am mature for my age.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
How well do you know linux? I can use Ubuntu, but that's about it...

Thank you guys!

Pazzolicious

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Pazzolicious
What is your Timezone?: Pacific ST
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1-2 hours/day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: on and off about a year of vanilla, but I am starting to get into learning it better.
FTB Experience?: approx. 1-year, ran a small 1.47 Direwolf20 pack server with just friends.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want a explore a new community of people and learn for their ideas.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: see above.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I enjoy working on community projects.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: ran a small 1.47 Direwolf20 pack server with just friends
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? very little
How well do you know linux? none

Bocci

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, can someone on the server please whitelist me? The server says I have not been whitelisted yet. Thanks! ~Bocci

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: 1726379897 (I'm sorry, its stupid and when the account was created I was unaware of not being able to change it *facedesk*)
What is your Timezone?: Central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: yes
If Yes, why?: it was a year ago for something very silly, it was my friend deciding i was unable to play on his server for being a annoyance to him, when all i did was play the game.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3/4 hrs. per day depending, i'm in university currently.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing sense mid-alpha , so a decent bit.
FTB Experience?: I've been playing with mods similar to this sense 1.7.3 I believe.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i need a stable, fair and well managed server to play on where I can make friends and enjoy the company of others, i love to base and work with others

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: a few friends, and a very satisfying gaming experience.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly working guy, who likes just about everyone and will do odd jobs (like farming and mining) when bored, and doing a lot of automation

Other information you would like to add about yourself: im in college so i need to deal with it most of my time.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I've been op on the earlier days of a server, it was a Modpack, TBD
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Some, I'm starting a HTML 5 Class next month
How well do you know linux? Not very well, but im a quick learner if needed.

Accepted, register on our forums, check the connection information thread, and hop on![DOUBLEPOST=1380910317][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: Bakonon
What is your Timezone?: GMT-5 (Eastern)
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2 hours a day/20 or so a week? Maybe more?
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since Beta
FTB Experience?: A couple weeks, I have more Tekkit and Voltz experience

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I think I can help and I'm looking for a good community to join

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Explore FTB and other mods a bit more, meet new people, stop playing on abandoned servers. :)

What will you be bringing to our server?: I have a positive attitude, a dry wit and I'm reasonably smart.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not really looking to be a mod but if you need one, I could pitch in and help with stuff.

Any questions you would like to ask: Is there a more extensive list of mods in use?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: None in Minecraft. I have some MUSH and MUD admin experience.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Some, some and some. :) Nothing I'd boast about but I can find my way around.
How well do you know linux? Same as above. I can figure things out but it's not something I work with regularly.

Accepted, register on our forums, check the connection information thread, and hop on![DOUBLEPOST=1380910347][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: Pazzolicious
What is your Timezone?: Pacific ST
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 1-2 hours/day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: on and off about a year of vanilla, but I am starting to get into learning it better.
FTB Experience?: approx. 1-year, ran a small 1.47 Direwolf20 pack server with just friends.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I want a explore a new community of people and learn for their ideas.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: see above.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I enjoy working on community projects.

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: ran a small 1.47 Direwolf20 pack server with just friends
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? very little
How well do you know linux? none

Accepted, register on our forums, check the connection information thread, and hop on!

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:tapercrazy_jay
What is your Timezone?:uk gmt
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):can be from couple hrs to 4 or more hrs mabye per day or couple days
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:played vanilla a lot before i knew about any mods to help make minecraft more fun
FTB Experience?:played it since ftb started i even played the insanity map that was a lot of fun
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:i would like to join ur server to meet new ppl n hav a gd laugh and that u hav made a 1.6.4 pack which i think is really gd

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:making new friends to hav a laugh n joke, help each other out with anything ie they might know about a certain mod that u dont know much about

What will you be bringing to our server?:i enjoy helping others that need help, building nice homes small or big , helping with any projects,

is the server one normal or hard mode and are there any banned items
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:i hav been op/mod on past servers both on vanilla,ftb and bukkit servers, on one server i was the one giving items bk if the server made them loss the items but never if they died in lava and iv never abused op i go full legit builds
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?non
How well do you know linux?not at all as i hav a windows based pc

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:tapercrazy_jay
What is your Timezone?:uk gmt
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):can be from couple hrs to 4 or more hrs mabye per day or couple days
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:played vanilla a lot before i knew about any mods to help make minecraft more fun
FTB Experience?:played it since ftb started i even played the insanity map that was a lot of fun
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:i would like to join ur server to meet new ppl n hav a gd laugh and that u hav made a 1.6.4 pack which i think is really gd

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:making new friends to hav a laugh n joke, help each other out with anything ie they might know about a certain mod that u dont know much about

What will you be bringing to our server?:i enjoy helping others that need help, building nice homes small or big , helping with any projects,

is the server one normal or hard mode and are there any banned items
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:i hav been op/mod on past servers both on vanilla,ftb and bukkit servers, on one server i was the one giving items bk if the server made them loss the items but never if they died in lava and iv never abused op i go full legit builds
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?non
How well do you know linux?not at all as i hav a windows based pc

Accepted, register on our forums, check the connection information thread, and hop on!

TheNumberGuy

Jul 29, 2019
Uh, Bud, I think we have a problem
I pop'ed on the server this morning and could not open my door, break blocks, place blocks or do anything
I think you wonk'ed up permissions, or you need to add me to Member/player list in permissions because im labeled guest/.
Please fix this soon, because "I cant play on the server when i actually want to"

jayjay

Jul 29, 2019
hi there on the forums i cant seem to find the ip for the server n the map n server stats pages ant working as well

fierce_archer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fierce_archer
Previous OP/Mod experince: none at the moment although i will try and help as much as i can
Timezone:UTC
Have you Ever Been Banned: no
If So Why: n/a
Hours Of Play: 5-8hrs a day roughly
vanilla experence: average
ftb experence: slightly above average
Do You Have a Mic For TS3: yes
Why Do You Want to Join Feed The Machine: Because I am looking for a friendly and helpful community
What Are You Looking To Gain From Our Server: a nice place to hang out and experiment with stuff
What Will You Be Bring To Our Server: a decent amount of ic2 and related knowledge among of mods and a friendly player[DOUBLEPOST=1381105399][/DOUBLEPOST]question: is this a private pack or do i need to create it my self i would just like a slightly more in detail explanation.