Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

TheBeasts

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: TheBeasts
What is your Timezone?: Central
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Tekkit (Fun but not what im talking about)
If Yes, why?: Read it! \/
Mods were being ***** to me and banned me for no apparent reason
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Varies on how good the server is (TPS Quality How nice people are ETC.)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:3 Years.
FTB Experience?:3ish years.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:I Wish.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Heck yes!
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:I'm looking for a server that DOES have all of my previously listed things and MOAR!
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Adaptation to GregTech.
What will you be bringing to our server?: NewFound Knowledge from the promised land!
Other information you would like to add about yourself: A Crack-up to add to the server.
Any questions you would like to ask: How many People/Slot ratio may add more!

iBudderking

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: iBudderking
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope :)
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Most likely 6 hours a week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: 1-10: 9
FTB Experience?: 1-10: 6
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Yes pretty please with a cherry on top

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: To have fun and enjoy survival

What will you be bringing to our server?: Interest, Teamwork

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I do not swear and I'm mature. My email is [email protected] to contact me and my skype is jaschrupp

Any questions you would like to ask:

Tarmunora

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Tarmunora
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: Asshat admins banning people randomly.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Whenever I have time (+10h/week)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: mediocre
FTB Experience?: Since before FTB began. XD
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, but I don't have TS3

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because both the Hexxit and techie-pack servers that I used to go on dissipated in a puff of logic, and I really want to try TC4

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Fun, and learning to play around with some of the newer additions. (and to see how many exploits I can report(on my last server I found 7))

What will you be bringing to our server?: Lots of HAYO-ness, and my friend Dixoncase

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am the epitome of HAYO.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do we get any bonuses for reporting exploits?
EDIT: Derp
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: NO, unfortunately: the aforementioned servers that I might've gotten moderator status on died Q.Q
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No, can't say I do.
How well do you know linux? I'm working on it (ubuntu) for a contest, but I haven't really a clue.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Tarmunora
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes
If Yes, why?: Asshat admins banning people randomly.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Whenever I have time (+10h/week)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: mediocre
FTB Experience?: Since before FTB began. XD
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes, but I don't have TS3

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Because both the Hexxit and techie-pack servers that I used to go on dissipated in a puff of logic, and I really want to try TC4

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Fun, and learning to play around with some of the newer additions. (and to see how many exploits I can report(on my last server I found 7))

What will you be bringing to our server?: Lots of HAYO-ness, and my friend Dixoncase

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am the epitome of HAYO.

Any questions you would like to ask: Do we get any bonuses for reporting exploits?
EDIT: Derp
--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: NO, unfortunately: the aforementioned servers that I might've gotten moderator status on died Q.Q
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? No, can't say I do.
How well do you know linux? I'm working on it (ubuntu) for a contest, but I haven't really a clue.

Accepted, register on our forums and check the connection information thread.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Recently added Thaumcraft 4, awaiting Thermal Expansion for full modpack glory.

willjoy30

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: SeniorFox
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No never
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Probably at least an hour a night unless I am busy that day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Ive been playing for a couple years since 1.2.5 was released
FTB Experience?: PLayed on quite a few servers and done a bit of single player
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yep
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would love to work in a community of interesting and pleasant players. The modpack looks very interesting too. I haven't played for a month or so but I want to get back into FTB again :D

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Im looking to have fun and improve my building skills! I also love to interact with other players

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly, warm welcoming player :)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im currently in my GCSE so apologies if I may not always be able to get on.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope I feel happy

affaan

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: xXxNipolianxXx
What is your Timezone?:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: no
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2-3 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: yes. 1 1/2 years of experiance
FTB Experience?: played it for 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: indeed. i xXxNipolianxXx vow to follow the rules for this server as long as i live.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i really want to try out a 1.6 mod pack to get some experience on it. plus i want to play on a whitelist server because most other servers have annoying kids on them.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: experience so i can help people if they need any.
What will you be bringing to our server?: help for people that need it and i am good with building complex machinery.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: i like pie.
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: have none :/
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? i am currently learning c# and when im done that im going to learn Java.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: xXxNipolianxXx
What is your Timezone?:(UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 2-3 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: yes. 1 1/2 years of experiance
FTB Experience?: played it for 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: indeed. i xXxNipolianxXx vow to follow the rules for this server as long as i live.
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: i really want to try out a 1.6 mod pack to get some experience on it. plus i want to play on a whitelist server because most other servers have annoying kids on them.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: experience so i can help people if they need any.
What will you be bringing to our server?: help for people that need it and i am good with building complex machinery.
Other information you would like to add about yourself: i like pie.
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: have none :/
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? i am currently learning c# and when im done that im going to learn Java.

In-Game Username: SeniorFox
What is your Timezone?: GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No never
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Probably at least an hour a night unless I am busy that day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Ive been playing for a couple years since 1.2.5 was released
FTB Experience?: PLayed on quite a few servers and done a bit of single player
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yep
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Of course

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would love to work in a community of interesting and pleasant players. The modpack looks very interesting too. I haven't played for a month or so but I want to get back into FTB again :D

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Im looking to have fun and improve my building skills! I also love to interact with other players

What will you be bringing to our server?: A friendly, warm welcoming player :)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im currently in my GCSE so apologies if I may not always be able to get on.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope I feel happy

Both accepted. Register on our forums, and check the client information thread. Happy building!

Unyieldingvenom

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Unyieldingvenom
What is your Timezone?: GMT (BST during summer)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope
If Yes, why?: N/A
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): As often as possible, most days of the week, hours vary due to work shifts
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since beta
FTB Experience?: Been playing since the first FTB challenge map
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Not atm, in the process of getting a new one, will still join TS3 anyways tho

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would like to join because this server looks exactly like what I am looking for, I want to play lots of amazing mods in a good community of people.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking to make friends, have fun and build a lot ;-P

What will you be bringing to our server?: A new character, some interesting builds and hopefully a little help if any is needed.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not really, Im 24, married, working, live in the UK, that's about it really.

Any questions you would like to ask: Can I please be whitelisted? ;-P

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Used to own a FTB server.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Limited.
How well do you know linux? Not at all really.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:MisterCreeperr
What is your Timezone?:GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): About 22/24 h per week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Complete
FTB Experience?:Almost Complete
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes, steel series
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yhea

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:Well Recording And Having Fun

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Just Fun

What will you be bringing to our server?:Cool Builds

Other information you would like to add about yourself:Nothing That I'm Seing

Any questions you would like to ask:None

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username:MisterCreeperr
What is your Timezone?:GMT
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:Nope
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): About 22/24 h per week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Complete
FTB Experience?:Almost Complete
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:Yes, steel series
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:Yhea

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:Well Recording And Having Fun

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:Just Fun

What will you be bringing to our server?:Cool Builds

Other information you would like to add about yourself:Nothing That I'm Seing

Any questions you would like to ask:None

In-Game Username: Unyieldingvenom
What is your Timezone?: GMT (BST during summer)
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): As often as possible, most days of the week, hours vary due to work shifts
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Been playing since beta
FTB Experience?: Been playing since the first FTB challenge map
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Not atm, in the process of getting a new one, will still join TS3 anyways tho

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I would like to join because this server looks exactly like what I am looking for, I want to play lots of amazing mods in a good community of people.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: I am looking to make friends, have fun and build a lot ;-P

What will you be bringing to our server?: A new character, some interesting builds and hopefully a little help if any is needed.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Not really, Im 24, married, working, live in the UK, that's about it really.

Any questions you would like to ask: Can I please be whitelisted? ;-P

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Used to own a FTB server.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Limited.
How well do you know linux? Not at all really.

Both Accepted. Register on the forums, and check the server information thread for the client inforamtion.

Elitay

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Elitay
What is your Timezone?: EST, I'm in eastern Canada.
If Yes, why?: X
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): At least a few hours a day for the next week, if I stay. We'll see after that.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since InDev, played on dozens of servers. It's been fun.
FTB Experience?: Since it was released. I played the original FTB map as well. Started with FTB Beta A, then Mindcrack, a few private packs, some ultimate, some unleashed recently.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, though I wish they were a bit more specific, really.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a 1.6 pack with gregtech and a decent playerbase. You could be it.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Somewhere I can experiment with the mod updates for 1.6, build some architectural craziness, all while hanging out with neat people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Awesome buildings and cheerful chatting.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a biochemistry student. I enjoy video games of course, I also read in my other spare time.

Any questions you would like to ask: When was the last time you had a map reset? Are you planning another one within a month?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Vanilla: RuneCraft: Moderator, CAMLand, OmniCraft: Admin, EtherealCraft: Developer, Modpack: Don'tStopCrafting: Moderator, Aegis Gaming: Moderator, Desolation: Admin
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? All 3, as well as PHP, etc. I can make them interact with each other as well. I rigged up website/database/game interactions for some Ragnarok Online servers I co-administrated. I've done 2 small plugins and a mod for Minecraft that were privately used on servers I helped with.
How well do you know linux? Well enough. I can do basic console stuff, SSH, etc.

JakePyper

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: JakePyper
What is your Timezone?: Honestly no idea but I live in Florida, U.S.A.
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No, not that I can remember.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): About an hour every few days.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Little as I find vanilla Minecraft quite boring.
FTB Experience?: Non and I don't understand much technology at all. I am primarily interested in Thaumcraft.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I don't have TeamSpeak 3 and don't know what it is but can find get it if required. (I'm guessing it's a Skype equivalent)

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I love Thaumcraft and was excited when Thaumcraft 4 came out but had trouble finding a server. (do you ugys have Thaumic tinkerer on?)

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: A fun time playing with other people and maybe even learning how machines work.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm not sure if i have much to provide but will do my best as a player to add to the community and assist in the growth of your server as a friend. :)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Nothing much to say.

Any questions you would like to ask: Nope except if you have Thaumic tinkerer.

mrlambo1399

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: mrlambo1399
What is your Timezone?: Eastern US
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends on school, but usually at least an hour a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since 1.8.1 Beta
FTB Experience?: Since it was first out. Tech mods in general since 1.8.1
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
I am interested in joining this server. I have been looking for a good 1.6 version server, and this one looks like it has a good community and great atmosphere.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
I am hoping I can have a great time and overall make some friends.
What will you be bringing to our server?:
I hope to make rooms full of pipes and wires, that look crazy but are, in reality, not that hard to do.
Other information you would like to add about yourself:

Smiletactician

Jul 29, 2019
What is your Timezone?: gmt
If Yes, why?: n/a
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: a lot/ did i mention a lot
FTB Experience?: unlimited/unleashed
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: noope
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yup, totally.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I like playing round other players, it helps improve understand different mechanics. add's to the muchio fun. i like being helpful.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: the different mod builds/mechanics.

What will you be bringing to our server?: helpful knowledge from the worlds of unlimited and unleashed. a useful hand.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: its all about the fun man :D

Any questions you would like to ask: does your list have MPS?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: unlimited/unleashed, played a serve with some friend. my build pretty much out weighed there's. i have far to much free time. but again my knowledge was helpful in getting them up to speed with mod packs and ftb. play vanilla a long time ago, i was really awaiting something to improve the play a little and then BANG ftb awesomeness.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? html, i undertand how and usually why java works but haven't gotten round to learning it yet.
How well do you know linux? not at all.

tuonila

Jul 29, 2019
Ingame name: tuonila
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): few hrs a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: don't like vanilla flavor, but I do play a lot:)
FTB Experience?: unleashed/Direwolf20
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yup
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yup

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To be on server that has most up to date MC mods

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Right now looking forward to TC4

What will you be bringing to our server?: Good constructed scenery, good jokes.

--Extra Info--
Linux not so much, C#, C++ needs a refresher. Doing mechanical engineering at the moment, would be interesting if I can actually design mods that can actually mimic real world gravity, etc.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Elitay
What is your Timezone?: EST, I'm in eastern Canada.
If Yes, why?: X
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): At least a few hours a day for the next week, if I stay. We'll see after that.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since InDev, played on dozens of servers. It's been fun.
FTB Experience?: Since it was released. I played the original FTB map as well. Started with FTB Beta A, then Mindcrack, a few private packs, some ultimate, some unleashed recently.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes, though I wish they were a bit more specific, really.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: Looking for a 1.6 pack with gregtech and a decent playerbase. You could be it.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Somewhere I can experiment with the mod updates for 1.6, build some architectural craziness, all while hanging out with neat people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Awesome buildings and cheerful chatting.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I'm a biochemistry student. I enjoy video games of course, I also read in my other spare time.

Any questions you would like to ask: When was the last time you had a map reset? Are you planning another one within a month?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Vanilla: RuneCraft: Moderator, CAMLand, OmniCraft: Admin, EtherealCraft: Developer, Modpack: Don'tStopCrafting: Moderator, Aegis Gaming: Moderator, Desolation: Admin
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? All 3, as well as PHP, etc. I can make them interact with each other as well. I rigged up website/database/game interactions for some Ragnarok Online servers I co-administrated. I've done 2 small plugins and a mod for Minecraft that were privately used on servers I helped with.
How well do you know linux? Well enough. I can do basic console stuff, SSH, etc.

In-Game Username: mrlambo1399
What is your Timezone?: Eastern US
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Depends on school, but usually at least an hour a day.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Since 1.8.1 Beta
FTB Experience?: Since it was first out. Tech mods in general since 1.8.1
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:
Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
I am interested in joining this server. I have been looking for a good 1.6 version server, and this one looks like it has a good community and great atmosphere.
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
I am hoping I can have a great time and overall make some friends.
What will you be bringing to our server?:
I hope to make rooms full of pipes and wires, that look crazy but are, in reality, not that hard to do.

How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: a lot/ did i mention a lot
FTB Experience?: unlimited/unleashed
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: noope
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yup, totally.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I like playing round other players, it helps improve understand different mechanics. add's to the muchio fun. i like being helpful.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: the different mod builds/mechanics.

What will you be bringing to our server?: helpful knowledge from the worlds of unlimited and unleashed. a useful hand.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: its all about the fun man :D

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: unlimited/unleashed, played a serve with some friend. my build pretty much out weighed there's. i have far to much free time. but again my knowledge was helpful in getting them up to speed with mod packs and ftb. play vanilla a long time ago, i was really awaiting something to improve the play a little and then BANG ftb awesomeness.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? html, i undertand how and usually why java works but haven't gotten round to learning it yet.
How well do you know linux? not at all.

Ingame name: tuonila
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): few hrs a day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: don't like vanilla flavor, but I do play a lot:)
FTB Experience?: unleashed/Direwolf20
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yup
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yup

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To be on server that has most up to date MC mods

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Right now looking forward to TC4

What will you be bringing to our server?: Good constructed scenery, good jokes.

--Extra Info--
Linux not so much, C#, C++ needs a refresher. Doing mechanical engineering at the moment, would be interesting if I can actually design mods that can actually mimic real world gravity, etc.

All above are accepted. Register on our forums, (link in the OP), and download our client, from the client information thread. See you in game!

Retaelous

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Retaelous
What is your Timezone?: UTC -5
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 10+hours/week
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: About 3 years
FTB Experience?: 8 Months
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: To have a good time playing on a survial server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: They joys of playing with other people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: Hopefully a good looking build :)

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im normally quite until I get to know people.

Any questions you would like to ask: N/A