Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

The_New_Pro

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Protieus
Previous OP/Mod Experience: I was an Admin in a small tekkit server but they refused to change over to FTB so Im here
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? None
How well do you know linux? Not at all
Other information:I record youtube videos, Am very nice, And love FTB

jcg54

Jul 29, 2019
Username:jcg54
Previous OP/Mod Experience:i've never been either but i have been on a few servers. as for mods that i have used. ive used technic, yogbox, pokemobs, the moon, the aether, etc.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none id really like to learn java or html someday though.
How well do you know linux?a small enough amount that is more than nothing and yet not enough to use linux
Other information: im a quick learner but i have had no previous experience with ftb.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username:jcg54
Previous OP/Mod Experience:i've never been either but i have been on a few servers. as for mods that i have used. ive used technic, yogbox, pokemobs, the moon, the aether, etc.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? none id really like to learn java or html someday though.
How well do you know linux?a small enough amount that is more than nothing and yet not enough to use linux
Other information: im a quick learner but i have had no previous experience with ftb.

Accepted

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, for some reason even after deleting the mod the mod items dont seem to want to go away, trying to figure out why.

Edit: for now, we will leave it in until we figure it out. It seems to crash the server if we remove it... >.> broken mod is broken.

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Try re-downloading the modpack, if it still doesn't work we can send you a valid id config.
Os i redownloaded the config files and the whole minecraft folder and it still didnt work please could you send me the file please?

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
ok so, FTB website doesnt allow .properties files, so change the portalgun.txt to portalgun.properties. then it will work.

Attachments

• PortalGun.txt
    11.5 KB · Views: 85

ringgeest11

Jul 29, 2019
Sighs something seems to be wrong with my Age.
I think it might have been the quarry I forgot to turn off overnight and has now shat the entire area with thousands of blocks -.-
I think, but I can't check. The server ain't exactly a happy panda when I try and log on in my age.