Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
I dont even remember you....but we've re-done our entire whitelist. Youll need to re apply.

Math-Man

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: gk40000
What is your Timezone?: GMT+2
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3 hours to 6 hours (I am a student so time I am online changes dramaticly on weekends).
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing Minecraft since indev.
FTB Experience?: since the launch of ftb.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I have a mic but no teamspeak 3(I can make one though).
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I got un-whitelisted becouse of mentally unstable owner (he was narcissist) and I am looking for a new home :) <I can talk about this and give extended story if you are intrested>

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Personal sadisfaction, spending time and mostly having fun :) .

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am a well experienced player, I can help players with insufficent knowledge on any mods. Also I may bring a couple friends with me.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am a science student and also I do some coding stuff for people(mostly teaching didnt do any major projects) so as I said, I may be online all day long or vanish for a whole day.

Any questions you would like to ask: I have none your humble tone in your posts explained all :)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I don't have any mod experinences in minecraft.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I did Lua and Java in my times and some C/C++ but havent mastered them :(.
How well do you know linux? Little.

southernfriedbb

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: southernfriedbb
What is your Timezone?: -5 UTC
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No
If Yes, why?: --
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
At least 1-2 hrs a day (Unless work get hectic)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: ~3 months
FTB Experience?: ~ 1 month
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
Looking for a community experience, with a low tolerance for greifing and random PVP attacks.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
Expand my knowledge of some of the other modpacks. I haven't done very much with some of the packs, but I'm just not sure where to start.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
My dashing good looks, bad sense of humor, fondness for 80's punk, and a urge to sort everything into individual containers.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:
N/A

Any questions you would like to ask:
N/A

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack:
I've played around on my own private server, which is vanilla. Will probably sometime in the future make it a FTB-DW20 server.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
MySQL/HTML - Currently work as a web designer and developer (Since 2006)
Java, played with it a little, and can usually tell what's going on when I'm looking at code. But by no means an expert (Or even an amature). I have thought about looking into minecraft mod development though

How well do you know linux?
I use linux as my primary OS. I have setup and configured LAMP servers, for development use. I've been playing around with some form of *nix since 1994. (That sentence made me feel old).

Shotexpert

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Shotexpert
What is your Timezone?: GMT+1 (The Netherlands)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
If Yes, why?: -
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4-8 (More in weekends)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing it since alfa and trying to keep up with all the snapshots.
FTB Experience?:I've played Tekkit a lot untill i got bored of it being outdated. When i found out about FTB i started playing it and quite enjoyed it. So for experience i know a lot about all the mods that were also in Tekkit (RP, IC, Computercraft etc.). I have played with the direwolf20 pack a few weeks now and know some stuff about it now too (still learning every day). All by all i think i know a decent amount and are able to help people with a lot of stuff, but also will need some help/ need to google
wink.png
. I do think this is quite a good balance for a healty community member.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes multiple ones.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I agree and fully support all of them.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: After playing on a small community server I am ready for a bigger (properly runned) server with more people to hang around with. After reading all the information I think this server could be right what I am looking for: organized staff, good specs, intresting setup (spawnhouse etc.) .... All by all I think it is an interesting server worth my time!:)
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Well after all we all play minecraft for fun and come to a server to play with other people to make even more fun. I am a nice person to hang around with (if i say so myself
wink.png
) and would be a nice addition to the server to make it more fun. So "gaining" (not really a word i would use to say what i want) only fun and having to hang out with some nice people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am a decent builder and are pretty good making some nice machine contraptions. I could help people with a lot of the basics but also with more advanced stuff. Also im decent with lua and love to automate my machines with computercraft, which i could teach people about.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im an 19 year old (almost 20) university student from the Netherlands. Im studying Industrial DESIGN... so Yep i am the kind of person that wants all his things to look clean and nice (hidden wires and pipes and such
biggrin.png
). In my free time i play volleybal or hang out with friends enjoiying the student life and ofc playing minecraft
wink.png
. If You need to know anything else just let me know!

Any questions you would like to ask: Nothing inportant is comming to my mind at the moment. If i will have some questions later i will be sure to contact a staffmember. Only question i have at the moment: When can i play?;)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: If you mean in like writing your own mod, no I have never tryed it.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have learned some basic Java on college which is why im decent with lua. Don't expect me to do complicated stuff with it though!
How well do you know linux? I do not have a lot of experience with it.

regards,
Shotexpert

PS. I am srry for any typing mistakes, English isnt my first language as stated above.

fayini

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: gk40000
What is your Timezone?: GMT+2
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Nope.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 3 hours to 6 hours (I am a student so time I am online changes dramaticly on weekends).
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing Minecraft since indev.
FTB Experience?: since the launch of ftb.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: I have a mic but no teamspeak 3(I can make one though).
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I got un-whitelisted becouse of mentally unstable owner (he was narcissist) and I am looking for a new home :) <I can talk about this and give extended story if you are intrested>

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Personal sadisfaction, spending time and mostly having fun :) .

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am a well experienced player, I can help players with insufficent knowledge on any mods. Also I may bring a couple friends with me.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I am a science student and also I do some coding stuff for people(mostly teaching didnt do any major projects) so as I said, I may be online all day long or vanish for a whole day.

Any questions you would like to ask: I have none your humble tone in your posts explained all :)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: I don't have any mod experinences in minecraft.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I did Lua and Java in my times and some C/C++ but havent mastered them :(.
How well do you know linux? Little.
accepted, have fun :)[DOUBLEPOST=1359054638][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: southernfriedbb
What is your Timezone?: -5 UTC
If Yes, why?: --
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):
At least 1-2 hrs a day (Unless work get hectic)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: ~3 months
FTB Experience?: ~ 1 month
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: No
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:
Looking for a community experience, with a low tolerance for greifing and random PVP attacks.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:
Expand my knowledge of some of the other modpacks. I haven't done very much with some of the packs, but I'm just not sure where to start.

What will you be bringing to our server?:
My dashing good looks, bad sense of humor, fondness for 80's punk, and a urge to sort everything into individual containers.

Other information you would like to add about yourself:
N/A

Any questions you would like to ask:
N/A

--Extra Info--
I've played around on my own private server, which is vanilla. Will probably sometime in the future make it a FTB-DW20 server.

MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?
MySQL/HTML - Currently work as a web designer and developer (Since 2006)
Java, played with it a little, and can usually tell what's going on when I'm looking at code. But by no means an expert (Or even an amature). I have thought about looking into minecraft mod development though

How well do you know linux?
I use linux as my primary OS. I have setup and configured LAMP servers, for development use. I've been playing around with some form of *nix since 1994. (That sentence made me feel old).
accepted, welcome.[DOUBLEPOST=1359054695][/DOUBLEPOST]
In-Game Username: Shotexpert
What is your Timezone?: GMT+1 (The Netherlands)
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: No.
If Yes, why?: -
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): 4-8 (More in weekends)
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: Playing it since alfa and trying to keep up with all the snapshots.
FTB Experience?:I've played Tekkit a lot untill i got bored of it being outdated. When i found out about FTB i started playing it and quite enjoyed it. So for experience i know a lot about all the mods that were also in Tekkit (RP, IC, Computercraft etc.). I have played with the direwolf20 pack a few weeks now and know some stuff about it now too (still learning every day). All by all i think i know a decent amount and are able to help people with a lot of stuff, but also will need some help/ need to google
wink.png
. I do think this is quite a good balance for a healty community member.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes multiple ones.
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I agree and fully support all of them.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: After playing on a small community server I am ready for a bigger (properly runned) server with more people to hang around with. After reading all the information I think this server could be right what I am looking for: organized staff, good specs, intresting setup (spawnhouse etc.) .... All by all I think it is an interesting server worth my time!:)
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: Well after all we all play minecraft for fun and come to a server to play with other people to make even more fun. I am a nice person to hang around with (if i say so myself
wink.png
) and would be a nice addition to the server to make it more fun. So "gaining" (not really a word i would use to say what i want) only fun and having to hang out with some nice people.

What will you be bringing to our server?: I am a decent builder and are pretty good making some nice machine contraptions. I could help people with a lot of the basics but also with more advanced stuff. Also im decent with lua and love to automate my machines with computercraft, which i could teach people about.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: Im an 19 year old (almost 20) university student from the Netherlands. Im studying Industrial DESIGN... so Yep i am the kind of person that wants all his things to look clean and nice (hidden wires and pipes and such
biggrin.png
). In my free time i play volleybal or hang out with friends enjoiying the student life and ofc playing minecraft
wink.png
. If You need to know anything else just let me know!

Any questions you would like to ask: Nothing inportant is comming to my mind at the moment. If i will have some questions later i will be sure to contact a staffmember. Only question i have at the moment: When can i play?;)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: If you mean in like writing your own mod, no I have never tryed it.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have learned some basic Java on college which is why im decent with lua. Don't expect me to do complicated stuff with it though!
How well do you know linux? I do not have a lot of experience with it.

regards,
Shotexpert

PS. I am srry for any typing mistakes, English isnt my first language as stated above.
accepted, hope you have fun.

katiebee911

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Katiebee911

What is your Timezone?: Eastern
If Yes, why?:
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):Sense i got the game last week I've been on everyday atleast 5 hours.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:Not a lot on pc but a lot on the xbox edition.
FTB Experience?: A weeks worth but i learn fast and watch the direwolf20 youtube channle
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Only the one built in to my computer
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Yes I do.

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: I've been looking for a server with good people and people that are willing to help a pc minecraft newbie out.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: More knowlegde of the FTB modpack.

What will you be bringing to our server?: A good additude and a willingness to help out.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I play xbox. I'm female. I'm in college.

Any questions you would like to ask: None at this time.

--Extra Info--
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I took classes in highschool dealing with HTML.
How well do you know linux? Not at all.

artis

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Artis_is_livebro
What is your Timezone?: paccific time
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: nope
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): every day at least 2 hours
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: yeah basically know everything about vanilla
FTB Experience?: no not yet
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: yes i do
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: yes

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?: looking for mature group to enjoy FTB with

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: friends and fun of course

What will you be bringing to our server?: myself and a postive mind set

Other information you would like to add about yourself: just like playing minecraft legit not with cheaters/hackers

Any questions you would like to ask: when will i be added lol

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, Original Post of this Thread. Page 1. First post. Read it over....You should have read it in the first place...

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Its on our website.

My bad, apparently it wasnt added back into the thread. Its now there, in the required mods thread.

serjo43

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: Serjo43
What is your Timezone?: GMT +2
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?:yup
If Yes, why?: i dont know why ...(pm me if u ant to know the server)
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week):6 hours per day
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?:1 and a half year
FTB Experience?:from the biggining and i play with mods for 1 year
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?:yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?:yes
Why do you want to join Feed the Machine?:yes
What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?:i like dw20 modpack and i want to know im safe and i will dont get grief ... of corse i dont like to grief
What will you be bringing to our server?:im not a very good english speaker, i like redstone and automated things
Any questions you would like to ask: server have plugins? (and yes it possible xD for how ask)

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: im co-owner in a romanian comunity for a half a year(no im not coming here to stole players or ro say the ip or to spam the chat .. i just want to play)
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: i have some experience with java and html
How well do you know linux?: i never used :p