Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

nick stillman

Jul 29, 2019
Username: saxmaster98
Years playing Minecraft? about 1
Java, or HTML experience? learning java and can do basic html
Other information: in love with ftb. much better than tekkit. love building with the forestry things as well and have hosted my own vanilla, bukkit, and tekkit servers before, thinking of hosting an ftb as well

Xuhybrid

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Xuhybrid
Years playing Minecraft? 2+
Java, or HTML experience? Im a PHP Web Developer
Other information: Im looking for somewhere to test the differences between Tekkit and FTB safely

Xuhybrid

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted.

To all others, we are re working our white list application and acceptance process, as we got too big, too quick. Check our website frequently for updates.
But there's like 8 people out of 50 online now. How is it too big? Think about timezones.

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just stop pointing fingers to anyone, He had his own reasons why what he did so dont judge others for what they do.

Xuhybrid

Jul 29, 2019
Hey just stop pointing fingers to anyone, He had his own reasons why what he did so dont judge others for what they do.
Sorry internet police, i wasn't aware that speaking on the internet was against the law. Jesus fuckin christ dude, calm down lol.

Reactions: luca2849

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
i was just saying :3 i in text you cant really can tell when someone is angry or anything, was trying to type in a calm manner sorry lol

Reactions: luca2849

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
But there's like 8 people out of 50 online now. How is it too big? Think about timezones.

8 is a slow time for us. and 50 is just the number that the server is allotted, not how many people we have. We have many more than that. With FTB's current TPS issues, its hard to allow any more to come on, until the issue is addressed.

shambala

Jul 29, 2019
Request to be re-whitelisted

Username: Whitefang001
Years playing Minecraft? Since November last year
Java, or HTML experience? Some Java and excellent at HTML
Other information: Very familiar with the mods but want to join a community where I can further my knowledge and have fun at the same time. Im excellent at redstone and I am a pretty creative builder.

Parker7771

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Parker7771
Previous OP/Mod Experience: I have been a co-owner on a very popular vanilla server and a decently popular tekkit server. Also I have been admin & mod on a few other servers.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience?: Nothing beyond a bit here and there.
How well do you know linux? None, I'd be very interested in learning it at sometime.
Other information: Junior in High School, play a lot of Minecraft in my free time. I've done modded minecraft since 1.1.0 or something and I'm just looking to play a modded server with some other friendly people, I'm pretty experienced with mods but there is always room for me to learn more!

Arcanite Chill

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with mod packs: Know all mods very well besides factorization and mystcraft.
Previous OP/Mod experience: Was once an admin to a very good vanilla server, which is now down.
How well do you know linux? Not at all :/
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? Nearly none, but am about to hit it in computer class at school.

IGN: ArcaniteChill

Saw there wasn't an application so I tried to improvise.

Alien7107

Jul 29, 2019
Experience with the modpack: I know nearly all of the mods very well.
Previous Minecraft experience: been playing since alpha
How well do you know linux? nearly none
Java or HTML experience? very little but i know most of the basics

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
We are now accepting more applications. Please check the OP for the new whitelist application and rules. Enjoy!

MapleBar

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Username: MapleBar
What is your Timezone?: PST (right now at least) or UTC-8
Have you ever been banned from any type of Minecraft server?: Yes, but never for griefing or cheating or anything like that. Its only ever been due to petty disagreements between myself and mods or other players.
If Yes, why?: I've been playing minecraft for almost 3 years, and I've played on dozens upon dozens of servers so for me it was bound to happen eventually that I would spark an argument or something with a mod that would get me banned. I give respect when its given, but unfortunately I've had a few bad experiences with mods, admins and other staff who thought their position of power meant they were infallible and incontrovertible. I'm an outspoken person, so if we're having a conversation and you express an opinion that I disagree with, especially when you try to present it as fact I'm going to tell you. That doesn't mean I'm a hothead who likes to start arguments, it just means I don't let people pass off uninformed assumptions as anything more so. I always try to be civil and mannerly but sometimes people don't react well to having their beliefs (or authority) challenged. I couldn't put a number on the amount of bans I have because I usually just quit a server when I encounter a situation like that but its probably like five or six.
How often will you be active in-game? (Hours per Day/Week): Can't give an exact or even general amount, I might only play for an hour or two a couple times a week or I might play marathon sessions all throughout the day for extended periods.
Vanilla Minecraft Experience?: I played vanilla minecraft from Infdev til the beginning of Beta when I started messing around with mods
FTB Experience?: About a month or two, but far longer with most of the included mods.
Do you have a microphone for TeamSpeak 3?: Yes
Do you agree to the Rules and Guidelines?: Sure do

Why do you want to join Feed the Machine? I still haven't found a great FTB server to establish myself and put some time into, Im hoping you guys might be that server.

What are you looking to gain from playing on our server?: ^

What will you be bringing to our server?: I'm never quite sure how to answer this question because besides being a (well in my opinion at least) good/funny/interesting/engaging person the answer is unfortunately not much. I play minecraft for the social aspect mostly; I'm no great builder (aside from mosaics with RP2 microblocks but that's obscenely time consuming for anything other than small pieces) and I can't really help out with the server (moderating/tech stuff/donating) so all I can be is a good player and community contributor.

Other information you would like to add about yourself: I play the guitar and the keyboard, I'm a mean cook, I build computers, I love to read and I'm very passionate about the music I listen to.

Any questions you would like to ask: Why do the people who know the least know it the loudest?

--Extra Info--
Previous Op/Mod experience, and was that Vanilla or Modpack: Ive been a mod plenty of times, don't care much for it though. Doesn't leave much time for playing in my experience.
MySQL, Java, or HTML experience? I have a basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS but that's about it. Slowly teaching myself Java but I only started recently.
How well do you know linux? Ι'd јuѕt lіkе tο interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called "Linux", and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called "Linux" distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Accepted. But, be it known, that your "straight forward-ness" may clash with certain members of the server. Try and get along now :D