Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
With our current OS, we have a PERFECTLY stable server, no crashing, no lag.

Razorfin8

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Razorfin8

Years playing Minecraft? Since early alpha

Java, or HTML experience? A very little bit. Most of it forgotten

Other information:Was banned once for griefing, however I do not remember the server, or the grief that I supposedly did. I am pretty experiance in all FTB mods except forestry.

thaile4ever

Jul 29, 2019
Username: thaile4ever

Years playing Minecraft? 3

Java, or HTML experience? Comfortable with java and some HTML experience.

Other information: Really looking for a server where there's a good community that's willing to work together. Been on a couple of server where people move like 5k blocks from spawn due to griefing and pretty much plays alone. I also like a lot that you're willing to modify the pack to fix the bugs with it.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: thaile4ever

Years playing Minecraft? 3

Java, or HTML experience? Comfortable with java and some HTML experience.

Other information: Really looking for a server where there's a good community that's willing to work together. Been on a couple of server where people move like 5k blocks from spawn due to griefing and pretty much plays alone. I also like a lot that you're willing to modify the pack to fix the bugs with it.

accepted

Savel

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Savel
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Java, or HTML experience? Wrote HTML back in the day before all the php stuff. A little Java but not really used it for years.
Other information: Looking for a stable awesome community to join with responsive staff. Been playing FTB for about 2 months, and I can have some strange play hours even though I am PST based.

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
Oh I must have been mistaken while reading the other posts. I could have sworn I saw other 16 year olds get accepted. Besides I turn 17 in January.
Our 17+ requirement was a decision made after their applications were considered, and was not due to them having applied. Late planning on our part.

Razorfin8

Jul 29, 2019
Our 17+ requirement was a decision made after their applications were considered, and was not due to them having applied. Late planning on our part.
Oh okay thank you. And thank you for the quick reply. I turn 17 on January 7th. I will reapply then. Hope to see you guys soon!

hoodster25

Jul 29, 2019
Username:hoodster25

Years playing Minecraft?been playing vanilla since beginning of beta and with mods for about a year

Java, or HTML experience? I am a college student so I do know C# and im still learning more and more every week im comming to school and I am currently working on my own mod and trying to learn java on my own

Other information: Like I had said before I am a college student and I am a youtuber, if you would like to see my channel, its IronHoodFighter, and I have been looking for a server to be on so I can have my server series get going.

oswarlan

Jul 29, 2019
Username:hoodster25

Years playing Minecraft?been playing vanilla since beginning of beta and with mods for about a year

Java, or HTML experience? I am a college student so I do know C# and im still learning more and more every week im comming to school and I am currently working on my own mod and trying to learn java on my own

Other information: Like I had said before I am a college student and I am a youtuber, if you would like to see my channel, its IronHoodFighter, and I have been looking for a server to be on so I can have my server series get going.

Accepted

luca2849

Jul 29, 2019
Bud I cant get on the website cos i can find the server and is the actual server down for mod additions?

tikitika999

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tikitika999
Years playing Minecraft? since end of Alpha
Java, or HTML experience? Can use HTML, decent at CSS, not so savvy in Java really
Other information: I'm looking for a stable, polite (enough) community where I can go have fun at my leisure. I'm a college student and I'd love a stable place to go when I'm not working or in class.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tikitika999
Years playing Minecraft? since end of Alpha
Java, or HTML experience? Can use HTML, decent at CSS, not so savvy in Java really
Other information: I'm looking for a stable, polite (enough) community where I can go have fun at my leisure. I'm a college student and I'd love a stable place to go when I'm not working or in class.
Accepted

andreblue

Jul 29, 2019
Username: andreblue

Years playing Minecraft? about 2 years give or take a few months.

Java, or HTML experience? Know some html, along with php. Nothing really in java

Other information: great at making space saving automations

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: andreblue

Years playing Minecraft? about 2 years give or take a few months.

Java, or HTML experience? Know some html, along with php. Nothing really in java

Other information: great at making space saving automations
accepted

Jester Lupine

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dusklupine
Years on Minecraft: 2+ (Ever since just before Alpha Nether Update and Sneaking was added)
Java, or HTML experience: Sadly, no.
Other Info: I enjoy helping others, assisting the server as a whole and am friendly. Been playing FTB for a little more than a month, while my experience with the mods themselves is longer than that.