Private Pack Feed the Machine | 1.7.1 | Custom ModPack | Mature 17+ | Online and stable!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Spextrums

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Spextrums

Years playing Minecraft? About 1 and a Half

Java, or HTML experience? I've had some HTML experience, I've done a cert 2 and 3 in IT if that counts for anything I suppose

Other information: Hm... Pretty much once I've got myself sorted out, I'm glad to help anyone with anything. Quite good with mods, I've been playing with the same mods that are in FTB (Well... most at least) since before 1.2.5, and I'm able to help out people with problems they may be having.

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: dusklupine
Years on Minecraft: 2+ (Ever since just before Alpha Nether Update and Sneaking was added)
Java, or HTML experience: Sadly, no.
Other Info: I enjoy helping others, assisting the server as a whole and am friendly. Been playing FTB for a little more than a month, while my experience with the mods themselves is longer than that.
accepted[DOUBLEPOST=1356117088][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username: Spextrums

Years playing Minecraft? About 1 and a Half

Java, or HTML experience? I've had some HTML experience, I've done a cert 2 and 3 in IT if that counts for anything I suppose

Other information: Hm... Pretty much once I've got myself sorted out, I'm glad to help anyone with anything. Quite good with mods, I've been playing with the same mods that are in FTB (Well... most at least) since before 1.2.5, and I'm able to help out people with problems they may be having.
Accepted

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Feed the beast will be upgrading to 1.4.6 soon, and we will be wiping the map, and starting fresh! Wipe will occur in the next few days.

tiin57

Jul 29, 2019
Username: tiin57
Java/HTML experience: I am a Minecraft modder, currently developing LuaForge and Omnicraft. I am also working on an annotation API. No HTML, though.
Other information: I'm pretty good with Java.

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
Username:Mukkod

Years playing Minecraft? id say 1 and a half

Java, or HTML experience? none but i would love to learn

Other information: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for having sou shards and mystcraft..now we wait for the pack to update for rp2 and the world will be ours! muahahahaha

Jester Lupine

Jul 29, 2019
Feed the beast will be upgrading to 1.4.6 soon, and we will be wiping the map, and starting fresh! Wipe will occur in the next few days.
Lookin' forward to it, Bud. ;3 I call the South. ALL OF IT.
Well.. maybe I'll let someone live under the stairs..

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Server soft crashed last night, didn't know until know.[DOUBLEPOST=1356201476][/DOUBLEPOST]
Username:Mukkod

Years playing Minecraft? id say 1 and a half

Java, or HTML experience? none but i would love to learn

Other information: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for having sou shards and mystcraft..now we wait for the pack to update for rp2 and the world will be ours! muahahahaha
Accepted

Kronos

Jul 29, 2019
Username: KronosIII

Years playing Minecraft? Since Alpha. Before the nether update.

Java, or HTML experience? Have not fooled around with Java. I am cisco certified passed CCNA1,2,3,4

Other information:

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: KronosIII

Years playing Minecraft? Since Alpha. Before the nether update.

Java, or HTML experience? Have not fooled around with Java. I am cisco certified passed CCNA1,2,3,4

Other information:
Accepted

Jacket_Buttons

Jul 29, 2019
Username: jacket_buttons
Years playing Minecraft? Since alpha 1.1.2, so around september/october 2010
Java, or HTML experience? Minor experience with html
Other information: I've only been on really tiny private servers before, so I'm nervous about trying out a larger one especially with a mod pack. Most of my experience is in vanilla but I find ftb fascinating and want to experience it with others.

Korsovan

Jul 29, 2019
Username: korsovan
Years playing Minecraft? 2
Java, or HTML experience? I have experience getting pissed off at Java
Other information: You said asshat.... I love calling people asshats

Bud

Jul 29, 2019
Username: korsovan
Java, or HTML experience? I have experience getting pissed off at Java
Other information: You said asshat.... I love calling people asshats
Username: jacket_buttons
Years playing Minecraft? Since alpha 1.1.2, so around september/october 2010
Java, or HTML experience? Minor experience with html
Other information: I've only been on really tiny private servers before, so I'm nervous about trying out a larger one especially with a mod pack. Most of my experience is in vanilla but I find ftb fascinating and want to experience it with others.
both accepted

XxTruexxGloryxX

Jul 29, 2019
Username:XxTruexxGloryxX
Years playing Minecraft? 2-3 years
Java, or HTML experience? none
Other information: I am a avid builder. I enjoy creating/inventing new creations, especially hidden homes and underground laboratories. planning out designs and efficient machine layouts that contour with the home dimensions is what i like to do. Agricultural is what i want i tend to do on the side. I hope to see mature and non-theives on the server and admins that help, but also aren't jerks:)
hope to see you there.

Reactions: frogger35

frogger35

Jul 29, 2019
Username: frogger35
years playing minecraft? 2 years
java, or html experience? very little with java and some lua
other information: love playing minecraft with friends on servers, I hate griefers and people who ruin game play ;). I have a broad knowlege of most mods in the pack and love to help when I can.
Hope to see you in-game :D

Reactions: XxTruexxGloryxX

BlueWolf

Jul 29, 2019
Username:BlueWolf
Years playing Minecraft? 3
Java, or HTML experience? HTML, CSS. Basics of Java (nowhere near to be useable).
Other information: I like playing multiplayer minecraft if there is friendly community. I don´t like server where everyone is alone or in closed group of few friends. So open friendly community is big plus for me. Also I don't like PvP too much.

Demas329

Jul 29, 2019
Username: Aleksas2002
Years playing Minecraft? 2 years.
Java, or HTML experience? Basic HTML comands, a litle bit of coding. Java - non.
Other information: I play ftb since 1.2.5. And loving it from the start. I'm playing on computer about 5 hours a day.

Wofl

Jul 29, 2019
Username: WolflerLegend
Years playing Minecraft? Like 1,5 years
Java, or HTML experience? Only a little HTML
Other information: Not really, maybe cause I'm Dutch? :rolleyes:

roelie333

Jul 29, 2019
Username: roelie333
Java, or HTML experience? a bit
Other information: i like playing with mods and i know alot of them