Feed the City [Ultimate Pack][1.4.6][Whitelist][Survival][Filmed]

afa7336

Jul 29, 2019
I actually wanted Morvelaira to post something here but it is ok :) Anyways a few screenshots maybe to see what you have done so far, i think only thursday and friday morv was streaming a bit of FTC

What I have been working on, I have purposefully NOT shown anyone, as I think it deserves a viewing of the masses through Morv herself, not pictures from me. Once that is done, I'll have a link to several screenshots (And maybe a video) of said project.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I do have to say, it's been great building and planning with you all so far. However, it looks like there's several people who made it on to the server who haven't really been participating so far. I've sent PM's to these folks to see what's up, but if I don't hear back from them, that will trigger a new round of applications. Just giving a heads up it's possible. :)

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
Hi guys,

I do have to say, it's been great building and planning with you all so far. However, it looks like there's several people who made it on to the server who haven't really been participating so far. I've sent PM's to these folks to see what's up, but if I don't hear back from them, that will trigger a new round of applications. Just giving a heads up it's possible. :)
Thank you Morv :)

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
What I have been working on, I have purposefully NOT shown anyone, as I think it deserves a viewing of the masses through Morv herself, not pictures from me. Once that is done, I'll have a link to several screenshots (And maybe a video) of said project.

No screenshots from me, I guess.

natchu96

Jul 29, 2019
*sees Morv's sig*

But if I get curious and try to ask questions to stop being ignorant, the kitten dies :O

lokalike

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I know apps are closed atm, but I thought I'd post anyways in case a spot opens up :)

1. Please state your in game name, and which position you're applying for.
IGN: Lokalike
Position: I am more of the Technical Builder, but I'd love to help planning the city or parts of it. I'm no big fan of Forestry farms, so I like to build my farms, doing about the same thing, with RP2 or just plain vanilla mechanics. Big overly engineered things are my favorites.

2. Please post any examples you have of work you've done in the past that may qualify you for this. In the case of Technical and Aesthetic Builders, screenshots are best!
My PC, where my screenshots are, crashed, so right now I'm playing from my MacBook. But I've built a large 2 digit counter with displays, and I'm experimenting with elevators and fancy doors when not building my big magic tower.

3. Tell me a little detail you'd love to see worked into the city somewhere - even if I don't happen to choose you, I will try to work it in somewhere!
Since I imagine you all have come quite far in the planning I'm not sure what I'd like to add. Though I can say I don't want Forestry farms! ;) Maybe some kind of banking building with big vaults and heavy doors. Code locks and secret passages and some cool way to deposit, withdraw, donate or trade valuables.

Thanks for your consideration!
Lokalike

kells117

Jul 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but applications are down, and I am pretty sure that this is no exception. Please wait for the next application round.
Dude people know there is no applications at the moment but they are still saying just in case a spot opens up