Feed the City [Ultimate Pack][1.4.6][Whitelist][Survival][Filmed]

Piki3pikachu

Jul 29, 2019
Well, I'm piki3pikachu, and I would like to apply for the position of a Aesthetic builder.

My minecraft keeps crashing when I take screenshots of my work, I will try to edit some in but for now, please be patient for me.

I would really just like to build a nice field, just for people to look at, maybe a flowery meadow, or something like that. It would really add some eye candy to the town and I enjoy working on stuff like that.

Please consider me!

Jeza

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know when applications may be available? It is quite frustrating waiting and not even knowing if there is still space. Thank you for any replies.

Pinkishu

Jul 29, 2019
Well the city and progress of it so far has been shown on livestream already, I suppose actual videos will come out once theres more progress, but I don't know :D

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
I couldn't get on before my flight on Sunday, and my little netbook would melt under the weight of the full FTB pack, so save mine for when I get back, mkay? Merry Christmas guys.

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Still down, almost 48 hours now? We need to rip up the unloaders/loaders so this doesn't happen again. I'm on my toes waiting so I can show Alko his present.

Edit:
By the way, mumble server has been down/I can't connect to it. Is there a new ip or something?