Feed the City [Ultimate Pack][1.4.6][Whitelist][Survival][Filmed]

Prodigy39

Jul 29, 2019
1. I am Prodigy39 and I am applying for City Planner/Grunt
2. I am in the middle of building Hoenn with a group of friends on a server, here are some screenshots:
OmlL3.jpg
U2Snw.jpg
oQFzr.jpg
OFTt0.png

3. A detail that I'd love to see in the city is a grand skyscraper that watches over the whole city, something like the Empire State Building but even more grand. I'd just like to see some kind of building that stands out from the rest.

MisterCreeperr

Jul 29, 2019
1. Florastar, City Planner
2. I don't have screenshots, but I've always wanted to help plan a large city, and examples of builds and planning out things can be seen in my various videos.
3. I know everyone expects me to say something about bees... but.. I think a lava gen facility that doesn't need to pump out of the nether or a mystcraft world would be neat in a large city. Using the demonic/fiendish/sinister line of bees, centrifuging their combs, and squeezing with cobble or sand to create lava to help power the city. :)

Ho My Flora Is Coming To The Server :D "Me Gusta" btw, flora you like bees and i like computer craft. im a pro programmer(see my app to the server for my plans) we can make a bee keeping fully auto system

zlim3z

Jul 29, 2019
Ho My Flora Is Coming To The Server :D "Me Gusta" btw, flora you like bees and i like computer craft. im a pro programmer(see my app to the server for my plans) we can make a bee keeping fully auto system

You could maby help me setup the Email systems if we both get in :D

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
Oh wow, I suck at converting timezones, darn it. :(

Actually, she used to do her weekend evening stream 10pm Friday PST, so I assumed that was the source of confusion.

Also, hey Morve, if you're reading this and already looked at my application, I finally got the files for that old server and I'm updating my app with more screenshots right now.

Morvelaira

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED!

There were a /lot/ of really great applications and some amazing turn out of interest. The decision wasn't easy, but I've got a bit of a larger crew than I anticipated. The announcements of who made it on to the server will be made tonight at my livestream, here.

If your application was not accepted, fear not! As the city expands and we better understand our needs, we may open applications again - the same goes for if some of our selected people need to move on. The livestream is only four hours away at this point - if you can't tune it, the list will be posted here and in my forum afterwards.

MobiusOne

Jul 29, 2019
1. Florastar, City Planner
2. I don't have screenshots, but I've always wanted to help plan a large city, and examples of builds and planning out things can be seen in my various videos.
3. I know everyone expects me to say something about bees... but.. I think a lava gen facility that doesn't need to pump out of the nether or a mystcraft world would be neat in a large city. Using the demonic/fiendish/sinister line of bees, centrifuging their combs, and squeezing with cobble or sand to create lava to help power the city. :)
I did this with EE2, but I am surprised at how few people actually do it with bees, you'd think it was more common, but I have rarely seen anyone do it.... DW20 did it back in 1.1, but since I haven't seen anyone use it since...

Lady_Oolong

Jul 29, 2019
I did this with EE2, but I am surprised at how few people actually do it with bees, you'd think it was more common, but I have rarely seen anyone do it.... DW20 did it back in 1.1, but since I haven't seen anyone use it since...

I did it in my FTB insanity map to help power geothermal generators, instead of just turning EMC into lava. In hindsight, lava cells plus a collector and condensers would be easier but I already had the purebred demonic bees, figured they should be put to ongoing use.

...in fact, what I actualy did to start was put a volcanite amulet into a RP deployer with a bunch of redstone, which on a timer would put lava into a well for a BC pipe to suck up. :p

MobiusOne

Jul 29, 2019
I did it in my FTB insanity map to help power geothermal generators, instead of just turning EMC into lava. In hindsight, lava cells plus a collector and condensers would be easier but I already had the purebred demonic bees, figured they should be put to ongoing use.
LOL really? thats the EXACT same way I put my version to use :p Not even joking!

Mukkod

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Mukkod

Position: i just want to be a simple grunt i have some talent with building nice looking things but i dont think im qualified for being an aesthetic builder and im not the best technical builder but know my way around some things..im good at alot of things but not great at the things you need for technical and aesthetic building.

i dont really have any proof that i can mine well...the best thing technical i ever built was an infanite iron creator using a type of exploitable steel that is not in the pack anymore and EE and IC2 and buildcraft..it was cool but easily broken

ProCrafter_13

Jul 29, 2019
Congratz to all the players who made it onto the server! I would have loved to play with the whole team. It would have been so amazing, playing as a grunt (or anything else). I hope the next time I am going to be accepted, because I would be online everyday for atleast 2 hours :D

whizzball1

Jul 29, 2019
Frederikam, i had to go to bed, what did you accomplish on the server? Maybe some screenshots?
edit: Once the server is back up, I will go on, as long as I am not at church.