FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
FEAR THE BEAST FTB SURVIVAL / Whitelist / No stealing or Griefing - ENFORCED

MindCrack v8

This is a private server but we are currently recruiting new members.

Since going private, we've had no trouble with griefing, thieves or dupers. This means that we're able to build our houses in THE open without risk of someone stealing you blind for not hiding camouflaged and underground like on THE public servers.

We are looking to add new members to our private server. We are very selective. We only want good people that won't grief our server. Please submit an application to join.

If I like your application and decide to whitelist you, I will send you a personal message.

IP: 66.135.41.133:31265

RULES
- No stealing or griefing. At all. Ever.

- Do not engage anyone in PvP unless it's mutually consensual.

- Smack talk is fine. Say what you wish in chat as long as you're not being completely
annoying and obnoxious. This means NO SPAM.

- You do not have to be respectful of any player if you choose not to - this isn't daycare
however, you must be respectful of other people's things and buildings.

- No duping or exploiting.

- No leaking entities onto the map or causing the server to lag. If you can't set up a
quarry without spilling blocks, then get some instruction first.

- From now on, no one will have a recycler attached to any quarry pipe. We've had three major spills due to people trying to put thousands of trash blocks into recyclers.

- QUARRIES- You will not have a quarry running while you are offline. If you wish to run a quarry while AFK, then you can, but your player must be standing on a redstone pressureplate cutoff switch. This means that while you are standing on the pressureplate, the quarry will run. If you lose connection, then your character disappears and your quarry shuts down. If you have never set one of these up, then one of us will show you.

WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name:

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:

What do you look for in a server?:

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?

Are you able to set up and operate a quarry without spilling blocks onto the map?

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:

Why do you wish to join this specific server?

SERVER ADDRESS

66.135.41.133:31265

felixfelix40

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: felixfelix40

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have a little experience with FTB but I know quite a bit about tekkit though.

What do you look for in a server?: A server with with a friendly community.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No.At least none that I know about.

SelordDK

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:SelordDK

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:Yes. as for the mods themself i have had experience long before the modpack came out.

What do you look for in a server?:Friendly people to play minecraft with. been SSP for a long time now and want a decent server to play on

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?Loud and Clear

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?Hey if you dont mind me getting on a rant every once in a while, foul language isnt an issue

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:No bans that i know of

OrsonIsCool

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: OrsonIsCool

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes. I have been playing FTB since the 1.2.5 pyramid pack.

What do you look for in a server?: Friendly community. Little serverside lag(obviously unless your packing major GBs, there will always be some). Grief free environment

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? I do. fully

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? I do. Doesn't bother me

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have been banned once from a vanilla server. I feel into a hole and pillared out. Which got me banned for a 1x1 tower....-_-

Zombie_Champion

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Zombie_Champion

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I have been playing solo for quite some weeks now, and feed comfortable with the majority mod-pack.

What do you look for in a server?: I don't usualy play on servers, but with Feed the Beast, I would love to get into a community. I also am attracted by the TS. Social interaction is the key to a strong community.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?: I do.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?: I have no problem with that.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have no prior bans.

middlemonster

Jul 29, 2019
WHITELIST APPLICATION

In-Game Name: middlemonster

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: No, but I have experience with many of the mods included.

What do you look for in a server?: Friendly and small community. I enjoy collaboration more than anything, working with a team is the best, minecraft is way too boring alone.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I have never been banned from a server.

SilvaDreams

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XF0rceRec0nX

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Quite a bit, still have RP2 withdrawals

What do you look for in a server?: An active community, friendly players and a lack of greifers (of all types).

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?: Both annoy me to no end.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?: Yup, I generally try not to curse though out of habit being an a past administrator and mod

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: None.

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
felixfelix40, SelordDK, OrsonIsCool, Zombie_Champion, middlemonster, and XF0rceRec0nX you're all whitelisted. I apologize about the wait. I was running holiday errands today. Welcome to the server!

Ezrahk

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Ezrahk183

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, been playing with the pack for a while now

What do you look for in a server?: Friendly and cooperative community

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, looking for a new home now as the server I was previously on, my house was griefed with my IC2 machines being stolen and all my chests raided.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans, just started playing SMP not too long ago

Infertable

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:TheOnlyMystify

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Ya, i've been playing this for a while now.

What do you look for in a server?:Just no retarded trolls lol, and a nice community.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?100 %

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?Ya.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: ya, my account got hacked by some buthole guy and started to grief some servers which got ban hammered so ya, sadly. I wouldn't grief or steal cuz i find that stupid that you could make that item later in the game.

ipha

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: ipha

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I've been playing single player for a while now and I know my way around IC2 and Buildcraft, still need to get into railcraft(and eventually redpower)

What do you look for in a server?: Nice, mature, community. Maybe a few community projects.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yep

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yep

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: No bans, but I've banned my fair share of griefers on a public vanilla server.

Chubmunky

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Chubmunky12

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:Yes i am fairly experienced

What do you look for in a server?:A server where i am not killed and stolen from for no reason.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?Absolutely

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?Yes

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:No prior ban

kenzishi

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:kenzishi

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?:a bit i played tekkit and been playing ftb for a couple weeks now.

What do you look for in a server?:lag free grief free environment with people who enjoy working together.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?yes

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?i prefer it to be honest.

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things:no bans ever for me. (duno if this site is accurate used it after i had seen some other persons link with it but here is my ban history.) http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/fc8f5d7e9fb28f234f5cffb3ca0f2d65ad127ece

BrandonBP

Jul 29, 2019
Ezrahk183, TheOnlyMystify, ipha, kenzishi, and Chubmunky12, you're all welcome to come hang with us. :)

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:arox45
Age:12 please dont not let me in because of this im very mature for my age
Experience:alot but im used to later versions of some mods such as mffs but other than that lots
Do you understand that there is no griefing/stealing:yes
Do you accept that foul language is allowed?:yes im perfectly fine with it
Prior bans: One its a bit silly the owner was a bit of a bully and locked me in a bedrock prison for nothing i wanted out and i said that he got hit by a creeper and i got banned

XZShadowZZ

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XZShadowZZ

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I've played Tekkit/Technic, and now FTB is pretty familiar.

What do you look for in a server?: Lag-free, friendly, and supportive.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Of course.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes, why shouldn't foul language be allowed?

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I actually haven't been banned yet. I don't play on servers usually, so I'm trying something new.

Sorok

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Soroka

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Played with technic a ton in 1.2.5 and had some failed attempts at the pyramid map

What do you look for in a server?: A stable server which I know the stuff I build will be safe in

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing?: Sure

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server?: Damn Straight

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: Nope

ADancingClown

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: A_Dancing_Clown

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes, lots of time with FTB and even more with Tekkit before FTB.

What do you look for in a server?: I really just want to play with people who aren't idiots. I hate playing online because of griefers and spammers.

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Absolutely

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes, idc about foul language haha

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: never been banned from any servers

XxSoshibaxX

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: XxSoshibaxX

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: I had a little private Tekkit-Server and started playing ftb 3 months ago :)

What do you look for in a server?: i am looking for an helpful and kind community to create some epic stuff

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes! Of Course, i wish i dont have to build secret chests

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes, Why not?

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: I just played on my own Server so i became never banned before :p

DJ3

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: dkjjr

Do you have any experience with the FTB modpack?: Yes I have been playing FTB Beta A for a few weeks now and I do have some prior experience from just playing with mods with friends.

What do you look for in a server?: Not too big, but not too small of a community, no immature kids who don't understand the different between a joke and stupid annoyingness. (Yes I know that is not a word. Thank you spellcheck.)

Do you understand that there is no griefing or stealing? Yes, it is only right that people should be punished for griefing and stealing.

Do you accept that foul language is allowed on this server? Yes. I won't be using it (as my age may state) but I don't really care if others use it. As long as it's not someone yelling at me. :p

If you have a prior ban, then please explain your side of things: Well, I was talking with my friends about how our owner was planning on upgrading it. And then a new guy comes on and asks who the owner is. So we tell him the owner and how he could be contacted and then the guy asks again, so one of my friends says "No we just say that because we like to hear his name." so I then say "(Name of owner)! The best non-owner server owner!". Then another guy starts talking about how I shouldn't be talking bad about the owner and how he is friends with the owner so he will get me banned. Sure enough, I get banned.