32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Put a fairly large amount of work into Tinkers and Extra TiC. Smenes, if you want you can merge what I have done into the pack.

Reactions: Greevir

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Starman78, please check Github. I have closed the issue you made because I have created textures for the requested Forestry log types.

If anyone else has specific requests, I am in a good mood and will likely accept.

Reactions: Starman78

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
add texture from DZCreeper. (thanks a lot)
Add oil for Buildcraft and cobble for railcraft

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Starman78, please check Github. I have closed the issue you made because I have created textures for the requested Forestry log types.

If anyone else has specific requests, I am in a good mood and will likely accept.
Well, the request I have is a bit of work I believe. I am using this mod quite a bit for decorating and due to it being decorative in nature, it really looks out of place in 16x against faithfuls 32x. The mod is Chisel, found in the Monster pack. Would appreciate any work done on this mod. (preferably starting with the marble stuff, lulz)

Reactions: un worry

Starman78

Jul 29, 2019

Very cool, thanks a bunch. Awesome :)

zedkar

Jul 29, 2019
I play FTB Lite2 and I hope that I will find a Faithful version. Also keep up the good work o/

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
I play FTB Lite2 and I hope that I will find a Faithful version. Also keep up the good work o/

I took a quick look at the modlist of FTBLite2, they are similar to DW20 pack, I think you can use the FTB 1.6.4 pack at the moment, some mods might need extra support for textures but if I understand it at the moment, the pack is going to support most mods of the FTB 1.6.4 packs when completed, its still a WIP thing and smenes does a really awesome job maintaining this updated...

SonOfABirch

Jul 29, 2019
for people that play packs other than what FTB have (or make their own packs) is it possible for you to include in the OP a list of all the mods that have full textures/partial textures?

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Tomorrow I think I might do some more textures and start making a list of work that is done and needs to be done.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Didn't know that, I assumed everything that was in a mod by default was in 16x resolution and I didn't check if it was in the Faithful pack either so sorry if I was wrong with this request...
Most of the time mods do their textures in 16x but Ars Magika wanted a little more detail so went 32x.

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Can you add round Sun and moon for 1.6.4?

Sorry but that wouldn't be Faithful pack anymore if there was a round sun and moon in that pack, I respect and love some packs that did a great job with a much nicer moon and sun, but when I play with Faithful, I prefer to keep the sun and moon closer to the original when possible...

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Almost done with some more work on Metallurgy and Thermal Expansion. Just need to finish the Itemducts and test the textures in the game.