32x Faithful 32x32 Pack

Ohsaka

Jul 29, 2019
Here is a link to Dartcraft textures.
Also, it doesnt seem like Tinkers Construct textures are working for me.....

Willsy

Jul 29, 2019
I noticed some changes in TiC, the hammers now have textures.
Take a look at your hammers to see if they are textured, that's all i noticed that got textured :)

Alice

Jul 29, 2019
Just want to say thank you again Smenes for the work you are putting into this pack.

Can't wait to see more Tinkers Construct/Natura and Biomes O'Plenty textures :)

Ohsaka

Jul 29, 2019
On this last update.... some textures are messed up for me. I'm at work and the only one I can think of off hand is the "Control Circuit" from the Power Armor... its blank now.
Anyone else having issues?

Johnny_Acks

Jul 29, 2019
On this last update.... some textures are messed up for me. I'm at work and the only one I can think of off hand is the "Control Circuit" from the Power Armor... its blank now.
Anyone else having issues?

You have to restart the game from the launcher each time you change a texture pack to ensure all textures are patched properly.. Nothing to panic about :)

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Ok, I have a special request, I've seen the water and sky/sun/moon from another texture pack (John Smith) and I want them in my Faithful pack and I don't know how to do this, I'm just tired of the default blue water and love the one in John Smith but don't like most of the texture stuff in it (its nice but too different from Vanilla), I love Faithful textures for everything except water/sun/sky/moon...

zenikk

Jul 29, 2019
OH MY GOD you just made my christmas morning ^^ i really look forward to this texture pack cause i use faithful ALL the time in normal minecraft ^^