Jul 29, 2019
Some Broken Texture's I've found in 1.6.4:

Arcane Alembic
kvFkKoF.png

Thaumometer
8clLTyo.png

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Got some broken textures for Railcraft, just decoration blocks though.

Going through my private pack that I have been working on, we need textures for some Tinkers Construct decoration blocks as well, including all the ores and liquids for it.

Some other popular things that will need fixing are the MFR stained glass, and a lot of the Thermal Expansion textures. I have a lot of that already completed, but I haven't released any of my work. Might setup Git and start putting my work on there so you can use it.

Reactions: smenes and un worry

Davide Liu

Jul 29, 2019
Where you find the stuffs? A lot of this is not downloadable from the official Vattic's mod support page.
P.S. Sorry for my bad English, but I'm Italian.

Greevir

Jul 29, 2019
Glad to see some people working on this. Been checking Vattics thread for a while hoping for something to update but it looks like the guys there have given up on mod support. Kudos to you two!

nayrb

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a blizz 32x32 texture based off the original blaze texture, seems like you were missing it DZCreeper.

ftihr2H.png

Reactions: un worry

Dodge34

Jul 29, 2019
Somewhere over the rainbow.
Yup, really nice to see this getting upgraded to 1.6.4, there's still some problems like for the Xperience Oreberry from Tinkers Construct, they have the classic purple and black meaning there's a problem with the texture...

ChiTown03

Jul 29, 2019
Great job on this Smenes, I just haven't had time to do any texturing . Irl stuff. Shoot me a pm I will prolly have some free time next week or so to get back in to textures, maybe we can get a "more" complete pack up. :)

DZCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Here's a blizz 32x32 texture based off the original blaze texture, seems like you were missing it DZCreeper.

ftihr2H.png

Thanks, there is quite a bit missing. I have just been doing small pieces as I have time and figure out the best way. I have added your Blizz texture to the Github.

smenes

Jul 29, 2019
Dartcraft textures for 1.6.4 not working
I don't use Dartcraft but I think it's ok now
I believe this is a broken texture as well for the Thaumostatic Harness
fix
Got in the mood to texture, feel free to grab anything you want from here: https://github.com/DZCreeper/CompletedFaithful32Textures

Going to try and upload a little bit each day. I would love it if anyone who wants to contribute would do so there so changes and who did what can be tracked easily.
very nice, I just add your TE texture

Glad to see some people working on this. Been checking Vattics thread for a while hoping for something to update but it looks like the guys there have given up on mod support. Kudos to you two!

yes it's sad. Faithful was the most complete for mods and now everybody has stop doing mods texture. in same time there's a lot new texture in 1.7

ftihr2H.png
Yup, really nice to see this getting upgraded to 1.6.4, there's still some problems like for the Xperience Oreberry from Tinkers Construct, they have the classic purple and black meaning there's a problem with the texture...
fix
Great job on this Smenes, I just haven't had time to do any texturing . Irl stuff. Shoot me a pm I will prolly have some free time next week or so to get back in to textures, maybe we can get a "more" complete pack up. :)
thanks, and for sure all the help is appreciated :p

Thank a lot everybody, I'm glad to see people appreciate and contribute. I'm sure together we can make the best pack

Last edited:

Starman78

Jul 29, 2019
Missing FORESTRY wood (bark) textures:
Play this pack with my sister and we both love it. I maintain the server (updates etc.) and my sister keeps bugging me about the missing faithful textures for some of the wood types in FORESTRY. Truth is we'd both love to use the different wood types for building our respective houses but the pixilation on the 16x textures is jarring.

Could someone please please
smile.png
maybe take a look at the missing woods? Maybe just some, or even One of them?
We play on mc 1.4.7 - FORESTRY 2.0.0.11. All the planks are fine, just the following wood (bark) types:
Larch, Teak, Lime, Wenge, Kapok, Mahogany, Balsa, Willow, Walnut and Greenheart.
I can put the textures into the pack myself, but creating them is entirely beyond me, I'm afraid. Any textures uploaded would be greatly appreciated.