Ethanol

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
tckQi8P.jpg

343N

Jul 29, 2019
Whoever keeps the alysium in order better step up their game or soon the whole forums will be overrun.
We must do what we can to protect the holy sanctum that is feed the beast.

343N

Jul 29, 2019
Yes.
Let us go forth, technician.
If any NEW users come by, we must humiliate them. Humiliate them until they are out of this holy city.

fergcraft

Jul 29, 2019
yay I can help (at least with the insanity) since I'm not new user. LMAO how did I get here

343N

Jul 29, 2019
No need for questions, but there is certainly need containing this outbreak. The alysiums watchers have failed us, the inmates are free. We must all approach the alysium escapees, along with the newcomers and eliminate any threat they posses.

343N

Jul 29, 2019
now now, technician, while they ARE a big threat, you must not be so fiersome, otherwise you may drive current sanctum visitors away, thus losing what we worked so hard on.

cmwatford

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry to disappoint but we have brains here and like to use them to think. If you have lost your sense of curiosity I'd say you lost part of what makes you human.
But that's my point. Brains were not being used effectively here. Also I can assure you my curiosity is doing quite well.

Hoff

Tech Support
Oct 30, 2012
But that's my point. Brains were not being used effectively here. Also I can assure you my curiosity is doing quite well.
Really? How so? His reasons for changing it were almost completely on the backend. But hey; if you could deduce that from him tweeting just that he changed the name I'll respect the crystal ball you look into.