Whitelist Server Equaverse TPPI Server/32GB/Teamspeak/1.03/

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
TvGi9g7.png

Hi there!Welcome to our server thread.Equaverse is a server started by a group of friends who wanted to share the awesome experience of TPPI with others.Its a brand new server , but dont worry cause its ran by people who know what they are doing and will do everything possible to make your playing experience as good and smooth as possible.

CNqtwkq.png

Teamspeak: ts. equaverse.net

Server IP: mc.equaverse.net (or 88.198.52.131)

Its a community oriented server that and we want people to strive as a group primarily. We also implemented 32x32 plots in the spawn town area to help people work as a group until they are advanced enough to move out.

To minimize the afk to win style of gameplay we banned certain items such as :

-Chunkloaders ,spotloaders and other world loading items

-Quarries

Our server isnt too plugin heavy but we do have some of the basics such as Essentials,WorldEdit,WorldGuard, and a few more which are mainly useful tools for admins.We are also working on some special plugins that will be unique to the server and give some cosmeticly nice looking effects and items (still WIP though)

9sA8PgI.png

As any other server we have rules that players must respect if they want to have a problem free experience.

1)Dont disrespect other players

2)Dont grief or steal

3)Dont bother other poeple for things if they say NO the first time.The great thing about FTB is a the amazing things you can do on your own or with poeple .If you just get everything form others .. where is the fun in it

4)Dont use any hacks or exploits

5)Use common sense

As for the server we are have 32 GB of RAM which ensures the lag free experience.We also placed a 5 000 block world border which will be expanded once more players start joining the server.

As for the whitelist application format :
IGN:
If so explain why
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application)
Why would you like to join this server

Thanks for reading and i hope to see you on the server !

Last edited:

Le_Joueur

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
Have you ever been banned from a server? No. Is this a requirement? I can probably go get banned somewhere, it may take a while though.
Do you have teamspeak? (It won't affect your application.) I do, but I don't use it for the trouble it gives my poor laptop (so many things it does, it gets so tired).
Why would you like to join this server? I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down. I'd like to build in a high-trafficked area so I can get some frequent feedback; do you have what I'm looking for?

Tank

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Tankua
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
If so explain why
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): Yes
Why would you like to join this server : I'm looking for a TPPI server, as it has all the mods I love using, as well as the added benefit of gregtech. I also like the idea behind a community-driven server

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Le_Joueur
Have you ever been banned from a server? No. Is this a requirement? I can probably go get banned somewhere, it may take a while though.
Do you have teamspeak? (It won't affect your application.) I do, but I don't use it for the trouble it gives my poor laptop (so many things it does, it gets so tired).
Why would you like to join this server? I'm a quiet artist looking to settle down. I'd like to build in a high-trafficked area so I can get some frequent feedback; do you have what I'm looking for?
We have what you want ! Welcome to the server i hope you enjoy

IGN: Tankua
If so explain why
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): Yes
Why would you like to join this server : I'm looking for a TPPI server, as it has all the mods I love using, as well as the added benefit of gregtech. I also like the idea behind a community-driven server

Welcome to the server,whitelisted!

Eddie_edwardson

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Eddie_Edwardson
Do you have teamspeak:Yes
Why would you like to join this server: I've been really interested in a private whitelisted server with no griefers and to be involved with other friendly players

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Eddie_Edwardson
Do you have teamspeak:Yes
Why would you like to join this server: I've been really interested in a private whitelisted server with no griefers and to be involved with other friendly players

Welcome to the server

3nd3r w1gg1n

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 3nd3r_w1gg1n
Have you ever been banned from a server
If so explain why... no I haven't

Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application).. I do
Why would you like to join this server.. looking for a community to build with, and TPPI is the pack that had the mods I want

Nuclearsmilz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nuclearsmilz
Have you ever been banned from a server. If so explain why. No, I haven't.
Do you have teamspeak? Yes, I do. But i do not always like to use it
Why would you like to join this server: Because i've been looking for a server like this and TPPI seems like a good modpack to try out! This server seems fun too!

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Nuclearsmilz
Have you ever been banned from a server. If so explain why. No, I haven't.
Do you have teamspeak? Yes, I do. But i do not always like to use it
Why would you like to join this server: Because i've been looking for a server like this and TPPI seems like a good modpack to try out! This server seems fun too!
Welcome!

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
fixed the title when i saw that you asked about the version
use this ip for the server 88.198.52.131
Our domain is having some issues

GamingTom

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know whether or not you're still accepting applicants, but I'll post anyway.
  • 1) GamingTom
  • 2) 16
  • 3) I have never been banned as far as I know, and I hope that I won't be banned in the future.
  • 4) I do have teamspeak and I am able to use it if required.
  • 5) Well, there's a few reasons. Firstly, I'm getting pretty bored of Vanilla Minecraft and want to look at the modded experience again. I'm also wanting to join the server as it seems like it will be for long term and after playing on many other servers that were unfortunately closed, I want to stay in for the long run without too much resets.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this over.
-Tom​

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
I don't know whether or not you're still accepting applicants, but I'll post anyway.
  • 1) GamingTom
  • 2) 16
  • 3) I have never been banned as far as I know, and I hope that I won't be banned in the future.
  • 4) I do have teamspeak and I am able to use it if required.
  • 5) Well, there's a few reasons. Firstly, I'm getting pretty bored of Vanilla Minecraft and want to look at the modded experience again. I'm also wanting to join the server as it seems like it will be for long term and after playing on many other servers that were unfortunately closed, I want to stay in for the long run without too much resets.
Many thanks for taking the time to read this over.
-Tom​

We are accepting again , welcome!

sros

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sros1995
Have you ever been banned from a server : No
Do you have teamspeak : Yes I have
Why would you like to join this server : TPPI is the pack that had the mods I want and i want a good community to build and having fun with

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Sros1995
Have you ever been banned from a server : No
Do you have teamspeak : Yes I have
Why would you like to join this server : TPPI is the pack that had the mods I want and i want a good community to build and having fun with
Accepted,welcome to the server