Whitelist Server Equaverse TPPI Server/32GB/Teamspeak/1.03/

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Dark_Hero_Matt

Jul 29, 2019
Have you ever been banned from a server : No
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application) : I do
Why would you like to join this server : Trying to find a server to do Youtube series on and this seems to be ideal for me. Checked out the mod pack and it looks real good. + Would be nice to do some co-op with other people for the series :)

1337MineCrafter

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: 1337MineCrafter
Have you ever been banned from a server: Yes
If so explain why: It was a Joke, owner did it as a prank, was unbanned within the hour.
Do you have teamspeak: Yes
Why would you like to join this server : I'm looking for a server I can play on and have fun while interacting with the community.

B3AST28

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: B3AST28
Have you ever been banned from a server:yes
If so explain why: i just looked on MCBans today and it said i was banned for griefing. I'm not totally sure why i was banned though because it was in 2012 and i NEVER grief.. i only play faction servers where you are allowed to destroy bases and stuff. It was my only ban and i hope it doesnt effect my application.
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): i do although i rarely use it.
Why would you like to join this server: i don't know if you are familiar with the MindCrack server on Youtube but it is a nice community of guys who play on 1 server who are really tight knit and have loads of fun, they recently started a FTB server and after watching it ive really wanted to find a tight knit close group of friends to play with and have fun. I hope to hear back from you soon! :)

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: jpbirdsgong
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope!
Do you have teamspeak: Nope but I can install it.
Why would you like to join this server: I'm looking to explore TPPI with mature players who like automating as much as I do. Here's a sample build of mine from a while back: http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/automating-quest-ram.20424/

Accepted to the server, is the ram thing still possible?[DOUBLEPOST=1394298786][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: B3AST28
Have you ever been banned from a server:yes
If so explain why: i just looked on MCBans today and it said i was banned for griefing. I'm not totally sure why i was banned though because it was in 2012 and i NEVER grief.. i only play faction servers where you are allowed to destroy bases and stuff. It was my only ban and i hope it doesnt effect my application.
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): i do although i rarely use it.
Why would you like to join this server: i don't know if you are familiar with the MindCrack server on Youtube but it is a nice community of guys who play on 1 server who are really tight knit and have loads of fun, they recently started a FTB server and after watching it ive really wanted to find a tight knit close group of friends to play with and have fun. I hope to hear back from you soon! :)

Accepted , welcome
IGN: 1337MineCrafter
If so explain why: It was a Joke, owner did it as a prank, was unbanned within the hour.
Why would you like to join this server : I'm looking for a server I can play on and have fun while interacting with the community.
I hope you enjoy your stay

Toshibad23

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toshibad23
Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
If so explain why: N/A
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): No, but it's possible to get it if made requirement..
Why would you like to join this server:
Looking for strong server with lots of up-time to play with friend and girlfriend. Love FTB, and TPPI. Current server is not up enough and the host is constantly switching server hosts, getting frustrated and looking for a good switch.
Posting on behalf of: Toshibad23, LoftyGiraffe, Jmac722
All three of us would like to be whitelisted for the reason outlined above.

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Toshibad23
Have you ever been banned from a server : Nope
If so explain why: N/A
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): No, but it's possible to get it if made requirement..
Why would you like to join this server:
Looking for strong server with lots of up-time to play with friend and girlfriend. Love FTB, and TPPI. Current server is not up enough and the host is constantly switching server hosts, getting frustrated and looking for a good switch.
Posting on behalf of: Toshibad23, LoftyGiraffe, Jmac722
All three of us would like to be whitelisted for the reason outlined above.

All three whitelisted , i love it when people bring their friends :)

masterventris

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: masterventris
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Do you have teamspeak: Of course
Why would you like to join this server: My last server closed just before the 0.3.0 update, and I really want to try an entirely magic based playthrough, while having a laugh with a group of regulars!

motokazieracer

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: motokazieracer
If so explain why: misspelling words
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): Yes
Why would you like to join this server i want to join your server because i just got back to playing minecraft and FTB and i dont want to go on a public server. I have always preferred private servers. I feel like private servers have nice people who are willing to follow the rules, and help if they can.

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: masterventris
Have you ever been banned from a server: Nope
Do you have teamspeak: Of course
Why would you like to join this server: My last server closed just before the 0.3.0 update, and I really want to try an entirely magic based playthrough, while having a laugh with a group of regulars!

Whitelisted

IGN: motokazieracer
If so explain why: misspelling words
Why would you like to join this server i want to join your server because i just got back to playing minecraft and FTB and i dont want to go on a public server. I have always preferred private servers. I feel like private servers have nice people who are willing to follow the rules, and help if they can.
Welcome to the server

Shortdude823

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Shortdude823
Have you ever been banned from a server:No
If so explain why
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application) Yep
Why would you like to join this server: I want to come back and play on the server

fool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fuhl
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to join this server: The current server I'm on is pretty unstable and has been down a lot. I hope to get a better experience and more active mods/players on this one :)

Coni

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: conibek2008
Have you ever been banned from a server? : negative
If so explain why
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application)TS3, just got a mic
Why would you like to join this server: it seems like a great community and a nice place to make a place for myself.
P.s. I love making towns

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fuhl
Have you ever been banned from a server: no
Why would you like to join this server: The current server I'm on is pretty unstable and has been down a lot. I hope to get a better experience and more active mods/players on this one :)
Accepted
IGN:Shortdude823
Have you ever been banned from a server:No
If so explain why
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application) Yep
Why would you like to join this server: I want to come back and play on the server
If you are the shortdude that i think you are :) Welcome back whitelisted

IGN: conibek2008
Have you ever been banned from a server? : negative
If so explain why
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application)TS3, just got a mic
Why would you like to join this server: it seems like a great community and a nice place to make a place for myself.
P.s. I love making towns

Welcome to the server i hope you enjoy

Jutterbean

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jutterbean
Have you ever been banned from a server: No
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): No, I don't have a mic currently
Why would you like to join this server: I'm looking to try out TPPI after playing the Direwolf20 pack on 1.6.4 for a while

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Jutterbean
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application): No, I don't have a mic currently
Why would you like to join this server: I'm looking to try out TPPI after playing the Direwolf20 pack on 1.6.4 for a while

Whitelisted

NanoVampire

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nanoball
Have you ever been banned from a server Yes
If so explain why Well i've been banned on a few servers but most of them are just if another Hacker/rule breaking player will just Blame everything on me and all of the times it wasnt my fault
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application)No sorry might get it soon but for now i have skype
Why would you like to join this server:Well as u might know most servers have stuff like really long banned items list or players that are mean to you with bad staff and that i hate.I'm looking for a nice quiet server that i can play with friends and other people online.

Extra info:I am a nice person and love to work with other people and would love to join your server

Nano out

Tristar_

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Nanoball
Have you ever been banned from a server Yes
If so explain why Well i've been banned on a few servers but most of them are just if another Hacker/rule breaking player will just Blame everything on me and all of the times it wasnt my fault
Do you have teamspeak (wont affect your application)No sorry might get it soon but for now i have skype
Why would you like to join this server:Well as u might know most servers have stuff like really long banned items list or players that are mean to you with bad staff and that i hate.I'm looking for a nice quiet server that i can play with friends and other people online.

Extra info:I am a nice person and love to work with other people and would love to join your server

Nano out

Im sorry but you are declined.
I hope you find more luck on diff servers

Neel Rawlani

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: MouseTraP404
Why would you like to join this server: My friend plays on and he wanted me to join plus i want to try this modpack.