ELORAAM

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
psst. Have you been paying attention to twitter? She already did.
image.jpg

First 2 panels show my reaction

Reactions: xbony2 and YX33A

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
A week off twitter = disappear? awesome.

Guys, this is probably an example of what people are talking about when they talk about why she disappeared the last time. People have lives, jobs, families, etc. It's been said 1000x that eloraam has a busy life schedule. Nobody should expect her to chain herself to her desk and duct tape her eyelids open for a 24/7/365 code-a-thon until RP3 is released.

if she codes for minecraft again, awesome. if not, wish her the best anyway.

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
A week off twitter = disappear? awesome.

Guys, this is probably an example of what people are talking about when they talk about why she disappeared the last time. People have lives, jobs, families, etc. It's been said 1000x that eloraam has a busy life schedule. Nobody should expect her to chain herself to her desk and duct tape her eyelids open for a 24/7/365 code-a-thon until RP3 is released.

if she codes for minecraft again, awesome. if not, wish her the best anyway.
This. She's a human, and she codes for a living IIRC. Plus, did she even say for sure what she wanted to make now that she's back? Did she even say she's got a MCP instance up and running yet? Last I heard she was basically saying "I'm not dead yet!" and "Might code for Minecraft again".

midi_sec

Jul 29, 2019
I really don't see what the hate was for with RP2 not updating. Nothing that you built ever stopped working because RP never updated to the next version of MC, because worlds are never compatible across mod packs on different MC versions, so why does it matter that 1.5 packs didn't have RedPower?
people get used to a certain mod, and they don't have the brain plasticity to adapt when things change.

and then that happens.

Mevansuto

Jul 29, 2019
Isn't that...kind of a stupid thing to do seeing as Eloraam has long since copyrighted her mod?

Besides, just like Hollywood, you can throw around all the remakes and "reimaginings" you want, but they never hold a candle to the original.

Batman Begins > Tim Burton's Batman > The Campy Sixties Movie.

We can hope eventually a mod will be the Batman Begins of Redpower mods.

Reactions: AlCapella

1SDAN

Jul 29, 2019
Okay, this page just asked me if I wanted to like a post when I clicked like. And it sent me to an entirely different page to boot! Virus? Troll? New Reason Not To Like Things?

YX33A

Jul 29, 2019
Has never happen to me. Scan your computer.

Also a friendly reminder to everyone to keep it nice or else Robocop will come out!
P.s Batman is the nice one.
Oh dear gods, that's why your icon looks kinda odd. It's Robocop as batman! Classy as fuck, actually. No, not just asskissing, it's simply, IMHO, awesome.
Well, actually, it's robocop and batman sharing a face, one half at a time. Still, good form. Funny, never actually thought of them as two halves, though any A-list Batman villain is a half of batman he fights in himself, and someone else has embraced. Two face, his duality. Etc etc, I don't need to go on, do I?

Status
Not open for further replies.