Whitelist Server Dramaniac Industries [50 Slots][MindCrack][Medium][Gregtech full difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

lefke123

Jul 29, 2019
I think so, I'm alternating between 2 exception messages:
  1. Internal exception: java.net.SocketTimeoutException: Read timed out (Meaning the server is not responding to the client request?)
  2. End of stream (Possibly that the signal is being cut off midway?)
Hopefully someone will keep us posted of its status, thanks!

gilfort

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: gilfort
- Experience of the mods used: I´m playing with mods since ~ halfe a year before FTB came out, so i think i´m quite familiar with nearly all of the mods on this server
- Have you ever been banned?: nope
- - Why?: mmh, my behavior was good enough that they had no reason to? :D
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I´m working on a little mod on my own, but i dont think it will release in the next time.. i like to build great structures and add the modcontent after, not like many people build a little base and filling it with machines from the beginning..

Tettink

Jul 29, 2019
Yep, we did it, managed to make a twilight portal. Me and belly jumped in, and now we can't get in the server no more :D. Assistance needed :/

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
lol the first time I joined the server the first thing I made was a TF portal. I had the same problem - you guys are not idiots :)

Sir_HurtAlot

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Sir_HurtAlot
- Experience of the mods used: I have played tekkit for quite a long time and I even had a server with the tekkit mods, and I have played on a few other feed the beast servers but they closed and I think this one is gonna be the best so far! :D
- Have you ever been banned?: No.

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: johahs95
- Experience of the mods used: I've played Mindcrack pack for a while but want to move to a real smp server with different people.
- Have you ever been banned?: I have been banned, yes. But I don't know for what. Although I was hacked once so that could have something to do with it, but I always play by the rules and I'm always trying to help with questions regarding the mods.
- - Why?: Yeah, as I said. Not sure. :/
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I like to play together with people I havn't gotten to know yet because I like to connect with new people. I like the IC2 mod pack very much although I think I'll try to mix with bees. ;)

I have a question tho: There's a 3000 block line or something that we aren't allowed to exceed. Is it like we're not allowed to build more than 3000 blocks away from spawn?

Thanks.

xXTheDracheXx

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: johahs95
- Experience of the mods used: I've played Mindcrack pack for a while but want to move to a real smp server with different people.
- Have you ever been banned?: I have been banned, yes. But I don't know for what. Although I was hacked once so that could have something to do with it, but I always play by the rules and I'm always trying to help with questions regarding the mods.
- - Why?: Yeah, as I said. Not sure. :/
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I like to play together with people I havn't gotten to know yet because I like to connect with new people. I like the IC2 mod pack very much although I think I'll try to mix with bees. ;)

I have a question tho: There's a 3000 block line or something that we aren't allowed to exceed. Is it like we're not allowed to build more than 3000 blocks away from spawn?

Thanks.

There is a community village, so you don't have to live alone.[DOUBLEPOST=1361968653][/DOUBLEPOST]
Nope still "You are not white-listed on this server" ):
Are you sure your minecraft name is: Sir_HurtALot
'cause thats in the whitelist itself.

xlolfox

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:xlolfox
- Experience of the mods used:yep all of them but im noobie with some of them :p
- Have you ever been banned?:Nope
- Additional information of yourself (optional): not much to add more then im good with people :), im experienced with part of the mods so ill be able to answer more unexperienced players then me (their questions), and ive got a lot of free time :) ill be on the server alot if ull accept me :)probably will build a city (or 2 :))
-remember to quote/reply me if im accepted so ill get on the server as soon as possible ;)

xXTheDracheXx

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN:xlolfox
- Experience of the mods used:yep all of them but im noobie with some of them :p
- Have you ever been banned?:Nope
- Additional information of yourself (optional): not much to add more then im good with people :), im experienced with part of the mods so ill be able to answer more unexperienced players then me (their questions), and ive got a lot of free time :) ill be on the server alot if ull accept me :)probably will build a city (or 2 :))
-remember to quote/reply me if im accepted so ill get on the server as soon as possible ;)

Added.