Whitelist Server Dramaniac Industries [50 Slots][MindCrack][Medium][Gregtech full difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

johahs95

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: johahs95
- Experience of the mods used: I've played Mindcrack pack for a while but want to move to a real smp server with different people.
- Have you ever been banned?: I have been banned, yes. But I don't know for what. Although I was hacked once so that could have something to do with it, but I always play by the rules and I'm always trying to help with questions regarding the mods.
- - Why?: Yeah, as I said. Not sure. :/
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I like to play together with people I havn't gotten to know yet because I like to connect with new people. I like the IC2 mod pack very much although I think I'll try to mix with bees. ;)

nekosilvertail

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: nekosilvertail
- Experience of the mods used: Yup
- Have you ever been banned?: Nope
- - Why?: --
- Additional information of yourself (optional):

regards <3

Striker312

Jul 29, 2019
Drache, can you enable Misc Peripherals? Because I need that mod for my bees. So please enable it again. :)

Palone

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Verdat
- Experience of the mods used: I have Tekkit background so i'm quite familiar with those mods. And some very basic knowledge of Thaumcraft
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- - Why?: N/A
- Additional information of yourself (optional): IC2 is definetly my favorite mod on Minecraft and Gregtech takes it to whole new level, that is very intriguing.
[DOUBLEPOST=1362712109][/DOUBLEPOST]- IGN: palone271
- Experience of the mods used: As almost everyone else, I have a lot of experience with IC2, GT, and Forestry. I have been playing FTB for a few months now and I know a bit about it.
- - Why?: N/A
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I've been an acquaintance of DDR for over half a year now (TRF FOR LIFE!).

FallenOne

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: noraia
- Experience of the mods used: tekkit
- - Why?: -
- Additional information of yourself (optional):

Minecraftian!

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kristoffer55
- Experience of the mods used:RP2, IC2, BC, Forestry and CC :D
- Have you ever been banned?: Only one, on a minigame server.
- - Why?: Because it seems like a verry nice server, a server i would like to join
- Additional information of yourself (optional): Dont think so :)

pepijn987

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Pepijn987
- Experience of the mods used: BC, IC2, Forestry, Computercraft, Railcraft, Steve's Carts, RP2
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself (optional): Not much to add, hope to meet you in game.

cgags11

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: cgags11
- Experience of the mods used: all of the miindcrack pack adn tekkit
- Have you ever been banned?: no
- - Why?: n/a
- Additional information of yourself (optional): i need a server for some of my fiends and i to play on :p

SpaceGhostCTC

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: SpaceGhostCTC
- Experience of the mods used: A lot of experience. I watch lots of people on Youtube and play by myself.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I have played Minecraft for a long time, then I played tekkit for a while, and now I'm into FTB.

lefke123

Jul 29, 2019
FYI: The server has been upgraded to v8.2.0 today.

MAJOR FYI: Creepers EXPLODE now! I assume someone forgot to change those settings! Be careful!

UPDATE: The creeper issue has been resolved.