Whitelist Server Dramaniac Industries [50 Slots][MindCrack][Medium][Gregtech full difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
one thing I learned about this server. Be very careful with nukes - their output is multiplied by 10 right now :D

very nearly fried all my wires and blew up my MFSUs lol

svndi

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: svndi
- Experience of the mods used: High, been playing FTB for a while and was a big tekkit player beforehand.
- Have you ever been banned?: No.
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself (optional):
My name is Matt, I'm a student from the UK. I've always had a big love for technical mods with computercraft and thermal expansion being my favourites.

5732Bobster5732

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: 5732Bobster5732
- Experience of the mods used: Ive been playing FTB itself for 4 months now, since the mindcrack pack came out ive played it ALOT, the main mods i would like to focus on are IndustrialCraft, Buildcraft, RedPower (Microblocks and Bluetricity), Bees, Thaumcraft and Soul Shards.
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- - Why?: -
- Additional information of yourself (optional): Im from the UK, so my timezone is GMT so hopefully ill have a good connection. Also since i plan on doing thaumcraft ill be moving far away from anyone out in the world :D

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
lol the thaumcraft aura around our settlement is insane anyway - it's all silverwood trees and crystal clusters. Flux happens without any input and we enjoy its effects :D

glass_eye

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: glass_eye
- Experience of the mods used: 100 hr+
- Have you ever been banned?: nope
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself (optional):
im looking for a good server to play ftb with my brother.

morgyw

Jul 29, 2019
How odd, I have the IP in my list but it shows the server is down, Then I copy and pasted it from the "down" server. And now I have 2 of the same servers on my list, one of them says down the other is up.

SlipKn0t91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: SlipKn0t91
- Experience of the mods used: Know all mod of FTB.
- Have you ever been banned?: Never
- - Why?: Want play with people.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): umh. what u want know? :D

lajkantheboy

Jul 29, 2019
-IGN: lajkantheboy
-Experience of the mods used:Im familiar with almost all the mods in mindcraft modpack. I have played tekkit quite alot before.
-Have you been banned?. No
-Why?: N/A
-Additional information of yourself (optional): I usually play the most of the mods, but my favorites mod is redpower IC2 and thuamcraft

Tobias9087

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: tobias9087
- Experience of the mods used: Semi, ic2 and just started on thaumcraft
- Have you ever been banned?: No, never.
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself (optional): My brother plays on the server. :)