Whitelist Server Dramaniac Industries [50 Slots][MindCrack][Medium][Gregtech full difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

xXTheDracheXx

Jul 29, 2019
q7tornU.png

Hello,

Thanks for your interest on "Dramaniac Industries", hope to see you on the Server!

NEW PORT! NEW PORT! 25566! 25566!.

5iFzJ3c.png

IP: 144.76.13.49:25566
Used modpack: Feed the Beast - MindCrack
TeamSpeak 3 IP: 144.76.13.49
Forum: --
Difficuty: 2 or Normal
Modpack version: v8.20, Latest.

The server is PvE based, so PvP is NOT allowed in any way.

Banned items:

- Portal gun
- Nukes
- -

Rules:

- No griefing
- No stealing
- No insulting
- No racism
- No killing of other players in any way
- No increasing of the flux intentionally
- Respect the admins/mods
- Don't exceed the 4000 Block world border
- Use common sense
- Admins always have the last word on punishments
- No hacking/cheating/duping/glitching/bugusing/etc.
- Build atleast 300 blocks away from spawn
- If a thing you're doing is obviously malicious...you're going to have a bad time

Punishment:
3 Strike System:
- first Strike = warning
- second Strike = tempban for X (x is associated with what has been done)
- third Strike = perma ban (if you think the ban wasn't right or an admin abused, report to other admins on TS3 or the (not yet setup) forums)

Spawn:
- Banned spawn item storage (MFFS steals it)
- Enchanting table
- Charging bay (only MFE's so you can't charge quantum armor)
- Train station to go to spawn village (only destination atm.)

Events:
- Mob-survival
It's a PvE arena, that's it, it's still pretty WIP, but I'm working on it.

THE ULTIMATELY HIGH PING IN THE "Play Multiplayer" SCREEN IS BECAUSE BUKKIT FORGE - IT'S NOT THE ACTUAL PING.

Gregtech is on highest difficulty to make it interesting

Staff:

Owners:

- xXTheDracheXx
- xWINSTONTHEDOGx
Admins:

- DDRMANIAC007
Moderators:

- Stalker586

How to become Staff:
- Apply on the Forums, which we not yet have

How to get whitelisted:

- IGN:
- Have you ever been banned?:
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself (optional):

19it2pm.png

VIDEO:

Spawn:

qn6FJwC.jpg

Banned item storage and Charging bay:

KtUK5PA.png

vS4xDTF.png

The root is located in Gunzenhausen, Germany and is hosted by Hetzner.
I have a canadian friend and his ping is pretty good, about 250 and that's enough for minecraft.

Server specs:

- CPU: Intel Core i7 2600k
- RAM: 32GB - 30GB allocated to this Server, will increase if it gets performance issues
- 6TB of HDD storage
-

alexlk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: alexlk
- Experience of the mods used: much knowledge of industrialcraft, buildcraft and computercraft, some knowledge in other mods, some of them such as portal gun, I have no experience in
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- - Why?: N/A
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I was on the server the other day before it flipped to a whitelist, liked it a lot. Luckily I was able to find this thread again. Anyway, as I stated above, I act extremely mature, and I do like helping servers out with stuff like events and the such. If you have any other questions about me, please ask them below my post and I will answer them. Thanks

nart

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: thegesh
- Experience of the mods used: medium- mostly IC, BC , forestry and bit of Greg tech
- Have you ever been banned?: no
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself (optional): i have been playing MC since the late beta. hmm i cant think of much to add to this section.

Kiloth

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: kiloth44
- Experience of the mods used: lots with the midcrack pack and direwolf20 pack. love to play the mods and almost never play vinilla
- Additional information of yourself (optional): i love to play FTB and love to make storage systems, full processing plants, and energy plants.

ANinjaa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: finkledoodle
Experience: Played tekkit for a year, playing FTB for 2 months now
Have you been banned: no
Additional information of yourself: I'm from the US (California) so I'm hoping this server will be playable, I love massive builds, and I'm a form over function kind of guy.

Vovk

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Fallingwolf
- Experience of the mods used: Played tekkit for 4 months, been playing FTB since late november, playing mindcrack modpack since it came out.
- - Why?: I'm not particularly bannable I guess :c
- Additional information of yourself (optional):From Canada - love to build systems for everything, but lately been getting into making large pretty structures. Bad BC piping makes me cringe.

NickD95

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: NickD95
- Experience of the mods used: Almost 2 years using all these mods except the newer mods.
- Have you ever been banned?:No I have not.
- - Why?: Looks like a fun place to settle and play some FTB

cablecar1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Cablecar1
Experience of the mods used: Have been using for over a year.
Have you ever been banned?: No
Why?:
Additional information: I live in Washinton, I love mining and gathering recources

vindrel

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: vindrel
- Experience of the mods used: played tekkit for many months
- - Why?: -----
- Additional information of yourself (optional): from the U.S. and looking for a PvE server where people don't move out 10,000 blocks away and hide from each other :)

FireLionX

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Albert_QT
- Experience of the mods used: Used to play Tekkit for 8 months until March last year. Gave up on it, and moved on to making my own mod packs and finally FTB AFTER RP2PR6 was released. Other than Gregtech, Traincraft and Extra Bees, I've experimented with most mods extensively. Lately, I've been experimenting with Railcraft and getting more involved in Computercraft.
- - Why?: Haven't played online much... mostly on my own private server with a couple of friends.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): You know me :p

ipdar

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ipdar
Experience of the mods used: It might be shorter to list the mindcrack mods I don't have experience with. Most of the time I reach for redpower, ic2 and gregtech with a little buildcraft and thermal expansion
- Have you ever been banned?: Nope
- Additional information of yourself (optional): This server is a little farther away then I would normally connect but it looks so well set up that I'd cast usual metrics aside to give it a try. What does the spawn security system look for, exactly? Just items on the banned list or are there specific items not allowed in the spawn area?

Jawesome

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Jawesome2
- Experience of the mods used: I know my way around the majority of the mods in the modpack, but the ones that I would consider myself the most experienced in would be IndustrialCraft, BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion, and Forestry
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I am a friendly and respectful person who should give you no trouble while on the server.

Spikednate12

Nov 14, 2012
- IGN: Spikednate12
- Experience of the mods used: Love me some Thaumcraft and Thermal Expansion, best mod? Forestry
- Additional information of yourself (optional): Been playing for about a year started with tekkit then switched over as soon as ftb came out. Like to play with others, I really like it to where people can work together and set up some sort of economy.

Neroxify

Jul 29, 2019
Hey there.

- IGN: kaionixx
- Experience of the mods used: I know most of them pretty good. (I started playing technic mods since IC 1 4.X, which is quite some time.)
- Have you ever been banned?: No I've never been banned.
- - Why?: -
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I'm a mature person who likes to have a chat with others. Additionally, I tend to pre-plan EVERYTHING of my buildings, making me not the fastest progress-wise.

Schjarmer

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Schjarmer
- Experience of the mods used: play the ftb beta pack n some direwolf20
- Have you ever been banned?: nope
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself: im have only been doig to basic stuff but like to learn more

Jussi Kuusiniemi

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Verdat
- Experience of the mods used: I have Tekkit background so i'm quite familiar with those mods. And some very basic knowledge of Thaumcraft
- Additional information of yourself (optional): IC2 is definetly my favorite mod on Minecraft and Gregtech takes it to whole new level, that is very intriguing.