Whitelist Server Dramaniac Industries [50 Slots][MindCrack][Medium][Gregtech full difficulty]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

soulrunner123

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: soulrunner123
- Experience of the mods used: I have played tekkit since it first came out. Then i moved onto ftb as soon as it came out to public.
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- - Why?: N/A
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I love cheese

nbachamp9

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: nbachamp9
- Experience of the mods used: Ive used all the mods for ftb ive made different world for each to increase my knowledge.
- Have you ever been banned?: No
- - Why?: ----
- Additional information of yourself (optional): well, ive played on another non whitelist server and i did not like it so i want to try something new, i like to help people out and wouldn't mind to skype every once in a while im from the US, Thanks.

Zeetherot

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Zeetherot
- Experience of the mods used: RP, IC, BC, from early betta (1.8 beta mc and earlier)
- Have you ever been banned?: from MC? no, some other games, yea :p
- - Why?:
- Additional information of yourself (optional): Nothing much else to say...

lefke123

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: lefke12three
- Experience of the mods used: None the past few months/years.
- Have you ever been banned?: No.
- - Why?: Because I'm a rule-abiding, well-mannered person.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I'm a software developer during the day, and full-blown nerd at night (who am I kidding, during the day as well). I would love to build something majestic and grand, and I'm not afraid to spend time on it. What might take a normal person 5 minutes, will require me 8 minutes; because I want to make sure it's near perfection from the get-go.

morgyw

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: morgyw
- Experience of the mods used: Lots, been using the mods for a very long time.
- Have you ever been banned?: Nope
- Additional information of yourself (optional): Been to both minecons, big fan of the mindcrack server.

Cheeseless

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Cheeseless
- Experience of the mods used: Experienced with Buildcraft, Redpower, Industrialcraft, passable in most others as i tend to cherry pick what machines I use.
- Have you ever been banned?: Nope
- - Why?: Because I'm a friendly player and only like to talk on TS3 where politenes is much more easy to come upon.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I have hosted and played on a variety of servers. I'd like to build along with someone else, I hate playing alone.

nbachamp9

Jul 29, 2019
ive been playing all day an i logged out and restarted my computer and i try to get in the server and it says
''forge mod loader could not connect to this server the mods and versions listed below could not be found they are required to play on this server'' and then it listed all the mods

morgyw

Jul 29, 2019
ive been playing all day an i logged out and restarted my computer and i try to get in the server and it says
''forge mod loader could not connect to this server the mods and versions listed below could not be found they are required to play on this server'' and then it listed all the mods

check to see if you might have unknowingly updated to mindcrack FTB v8.1.0, my guess is the server is still on v8.0.1 If that is the case just choose the version from (recomended) to v8.0.1 It should be a drop down list next to "download server" right after you launch the FTB launcher.

morgyw

Jul 29, 2019
So you whitelisted Chesseless, :/ Guess I didn't get whitelisted. Even after I helped out nbachamp9 :p naw it's cool. Best of luck to you and your server. If you don't mind me asking, why didn't I get whitelisted? I'm only asking so that I might improve my application for future use.

xXTheDracheXx

Jul 29, 2019
So you whitelisted Chesseless, :/ Guess I didn't get whitelisted. Even after I helped out nbachamp9 :p naw it's cool. Best of luck to you and your server. If you don't mind me asking, why didn't I get whitelisted? I'm only asking so that I might improve my application for future use.

Oh I overlooked yours, sorry. And BTW: server is running fine on the newest version, make sure you delete your whole mindcrack folder before joining, because somehow steves cart doesnt update.

Striker312

Jul 29, 2019
- IGN: Striker312
- Experience of the mods used: Almost every mod in MindCrack modpack.
- Have you ever been banned?: Nope.
- Additional information of yourself (optional): I played tekkit before FTB came out.