Whitelist Server Dragonslayer|FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 w/ Gregtech |White|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

GuardianAlpha

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Butterwhisperer
  • Reason for joining: I love modded minecraft, and am bored of vanilla, and have been looking for a good server with almost no items banned, and a somewhat vanilla infrastructure.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Modular Power Suits mod without a doubt; I love tinkering and making fun combinations.

DrPhant0m

Jul 29, 2019
  • GN: DrPhant0m
  • Reason for joining: I want to find and play on an awsome FTB server
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: FTB is a new world inside of minecraf

irishpancake33

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: KiD4EvA
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a strong community who also like to play smp ftb!
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The connection between redpower and computer craft!

Reelii

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Reelii
  • Reason for joining: A small community usually results in helpfull people and low lag, and also I love helping other people in small communities :D
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Almost everything, because it makes the game much longer and more enjoyable.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
So I have change the server to unleashed w/ gregtech you will have to add it yourself read the instructions above

Q009

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: q009
Reason for joining: I don't like big communities. It's difficult to socialize, it feels like I'd be a small fish in a giant sea, not really what I'm looking for. Besides, you can actually focus on some cool projects to be made.
And I like GregTech.. :p
What is my favourite thinkg about FTB: The whole new aspect added to Minecraft. Engineering, technological and industrial development. I've always been into such things and this is absolutely perfect.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: q009
Reason for joining: I don't like big communities. It's difficult to socialize, it feels like I'd be a small fish in a giant sea, not really what I'm looking for. Besides, you can actually focus on some cool projects to be made.
And I like GregTech.. :p
What is my favourite thinkg about FTB: The whole new aspect added to Minecraft. Engineering, technological and industrial development. I've always been into such things and this is absolutely perfect.
Added welcome to the server

ArcticDreamz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: ArcticDreamz
Reason for joining: I like small groups and small servers, it's easier to keep track of what you are doing and not getting distracted. Also, small communities are way more fun because you know the other players better.I love GregTech but wouldn't want to go without ExtraBees
What is my favourite thing about FTB: It feels like a different game and refreshes the minecraft routine a lot. Also,the challenge is increased and the possibilties are nearly infinite.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
A
IGN: ArcticDreamz
Reason for joining: I like small groups and small servers, it's easier to keep track of what you are doing and not getting distracted. Also, small communities are way more fun because you know the other players better.I love GregTech but wouldn't want to go without ExtraBees
What is my favourite thing about FTB: It feels like a different game and refreshes the minecraft routine a lot. Also,the challenge is increased and the possibilties are nearly infinite.
Added Welcome to the server!!

Jiyuu Sensei

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my friend are looking for an Unleashed FTB server which also runs GregTech, I'll add both applications in this post.
  • IGN: JiyuuSensei
  • Reason for joining: I like the new Unleashed pack of FTB but the lack of GregTech made me wonder what to do. I decided to look for a GregTech server and here I am, hoping to walk through the gates of awesomeness.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The expansive addition of all kinds of fields -- forestry, technology, magic, industry,... Even if many of them are not to your liking, there are always other cool things to do and they can eat up a lot of your time, which is exactly what I'm looking for.

• IGN: Biskuit
  • Reason for joining: Bored and looking for a promising ftb unleashed server (only played tekkit and ftb ultimate before).
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Progress - i.e. gregtech etc.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
Me and my friend are looking for an Unleashed FTB server which also runs GregTech, I'll add both applications in this post.
  • IGN: JiyuuSensei
  • Reason for joining: I like the new Unleashed pack of FTB but the lack of GregTech made me wonder what to do. I decided to look for a GregTech server and here I am, hoping to walk through the gates of awesomeness.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The expansive addition of all kinds of fields -- forestry, technology, magic, industry,... Even if many of them are not to your liking, there are always other cool things to do and they can eat up a lot of your time, which is exactly what I'm looking for.

• IGN: Biskuit
  • Reason for joining: Bored and looking for a promising ftb unleashed server (only played tekkit and ftb ultimate before).
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Progress - i.e. gregtech etc.
Both Added Welcome to the server!!

Ziibez

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ziibez
Reason for joining: I stopped playing on FTB a while back and started on Vanilla faction servers. I've quickly got bored of the repetitive nature of vanilla.. I am looking for a server where I can relax and play at my own pace. A place where I can keep myself to myself when I want to but still interact with other players and make new friends.
What is you favorite thing about FTB: It has to be Forrestry and Bee keeping. I'm not a master however I'm learning fast. I also enjoy Gregtech (Shock fucking horror!!!) as I sometimes find things easy. Gregtech changes that and slows down your progression but also stops you from getting bored :D.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ziibez
Reason for joining: I stopped playing on FTB a while back and started on Vanilla faction servers. I've quickly got bored of the repetitive nature of vanilla.. I am looking for a server where I can relax and play at my own pace. A place where I can keep myself to myself when I want to but still interact with other players and make new friends.
What is you favorite thing about FTB: It has to be Forrestry and Bee keeping. I'm not a master however I'm learning fast. I also enjoy Gregtech (Shock fucking horror!!!) as I sometimes find things easy. Gregtech changes that and slows down your progression but also stops you from getting bored :D.
Added Welcome to the Server!!

CreeperAndCo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: CreeperAndCo
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a social server to play FTB on
  • What is you favourite thing about FTB: when you finally get a working power grid and you use it and you feel glad with yourself :)

Moryse

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Moryse
  • Reason for joining: Im looking for a server thats social, nice, and does things together. I am not very advanced with this modpack so im hoping the server i join will have people kind enough to walk my through somethings
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Mystcraft...i messed with it alittle, i have no idea (slight idea) of how it works, and its fun.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: CreeperAndCo
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a social server to play FTB on
  • What is you favourite thing about FTB: when you finally get a working power grid and you use it and you feel glad with yourself :)
  • IGN: AeroMechanic
  • Reason for joining: Besides the typical salutations of "I'm looking for a fun server with mature people..." (Honestly, when I read applications this is all I see from 95% of them) yadi-yadi-yada... I would like to address that I am not. I've been through a couple white list servers in my life time now and by my experiences these "fun and mature" servers foundations began to weaken and decay as they got desperate to add more people by reducing the age limit and requirements. So really, I'm just looking for a server that won't reset every week.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: So far I've been mostly into Forestry since it was not introduced in Tekkit Classic and learning the basics and advance structures of the Forestry mod has been a blast. And being a tekkit veteran I am extremely familiar with all the mods associated with tekkit.
Thank you for reading my application.
  • IGN: Moryse
  • Reason for joining: Im looking for a server thats social, nice, and does things together. I am not very advanced with this modpack so im hoping the server i join will have people kind enough to walk my through somethings
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Mystcraft...i messed with it alittle, i have no idea (slight idea) of how it works, and its fun.
All Added Welcome To The Server

skyfight

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: wmcastery
  • Reason for joining: I like a playing ftb servers, but i want to play on 1.5.2 with GT.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB:GregTech