Whitelist Server Dragonslayer|FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 w/ Gregtech |White|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Antijickel

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Antghjkl
  • Reason for joining: I have been following the development of a lot of mods for a long time now, but I never really started playing it until a few months ago. Since then, I have been playing on a server with my friend ButterWhisperer (Application above me xd) for quite some time now. Unfortunately, the server was shut down due to inactivity. So as a more permanent solution, me and my friend wanted to find a server that seemed perfect for both of us. And here we are!
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: I love making AE systems for my base so that I have to put in as least effort as possible when crafting an item.

Flame_Knight101

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Flame_Knight101
  • Reason for joining: I'm a minecraft player don't really like playing on a big server and I'm am currently looking for a small but not too small of a server to play on. This server seem really nice and just a kind of the server I'm looking for. So I'm hoping if I could join and play with you guy. :)
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Well where do I start with FTB. I started playing with modded minecraft seem last year and it kind of annoying for me to check all the forum to download all the mod and every week I have to check all the forum to see whether or not there a new version of the mod and FTB resolve all this problem. Which is y i love it.

Necrol

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • IGN: Necrol1212
  • Reason for joining: been playing FTB on a single player world for a few weeks and really like it so thought id look for a server
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Quarrys!... no no wait Mystcraft, hold on no BEES!!!!!!! or wait is it ... simple answer I don't really know

Matt Gusciora

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:mgusciora
  • Reason for joining: I want to play unleashed but i want gregtech
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: tech mods

chickinsoup1

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Chickinsoup1
  • Reason for joining: Playing single player isn't near as fun as multiplayer to me. Plus I like smaller servers
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: I like the climb. I like that you can't get to the end game in a couple hours. I also like bees.

AeroMechanic

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Chickinsoup1
  • Reason for joining: Playing single player isn't near as fun as multiplayer to me. Plus I like smaller servers
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: I like the climb. I like that you can't get to the end game in a couple hours. I also like bees.
This server is closed

Rasxt1

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Rasxt1
  • Reason for joining: I have never expierenced a server Community, and have always wated to share my builds as I like to do mega builds, which could be used or contribute to communal areas.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Techinal stuff is my mojo, but also love mystcraft.