Whitelist Server Dragonslayer|FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 w/ Gregtech |White|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
Hello I'm running a FTB Unleashed server. This server also has Gregtech so you will have to add it. This server is whitelisted and is only accepting 12 players so please fill out an app. This server runs 24/7!

Mods
Gregtech http://dl.dropbox.com/u/88825306/Mods/gregtechmod311.zip

How to add Mods
  1. Download from link above
  2. open FTB launcher
  3. Go to edit mod pack
  4. add Gregtech to mod folder
  5. then launch and Enjoy!
Rules
  • No Griefing
  • No asking to be op or teleported
  • No spawning Items everyone plays legit even the owner
  • Game is set to Hard
  • Be nice to others and respect them too!
  • Have fun!!
Application
  • IGN:
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB:
IP: 192.111.141.81:25565

Donations
Here is a donation link to help with the server donations are not required to play!
https://www.creeperhost.net/grouppay.php?hash=c560c-55b27-73599-b34bd-d923d-f7f5a-03

mitchel190

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: mitchel190
  • Reason for joining: looking for a fun server to play on and ars magika and tinkers construct seem like fun additions to the ultimate ftb pack
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: the interaction between mods, individually they are cool but when used all together the possibilities are endless

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: mynameisAK
Reason for joining: Looking for a new FTB server to possibly join with a friend (and this has Ars Magika, which I'd love to try).
What is you favorite thing about FTB: The way nearly everything can be automated.

Are there any Banned Items?
What are the Server Spec's?
Is it 24/7?

If I'm whitelisted and the above questions are answered, can I reserve a spot for my friend to get whitelisted?

His App.
IGN: MC not bought yet, doing so in a couple hours :p
Reason for Joining: New to MC and my friend (MynameisAK) wants to teach me both MC and FTB.
What is your Favourite thing about FTB: AK told me there were penguins and nuclear reactors; would like to make a power plant of some kind :p

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: mitchel190
  • Reason for joining: looking for a fun server to play on and ars magika and tinkers construct seem like fun additions to the ultimate ftb pack
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: the interaction between mods, individually they are cool but when used all together the possibilities are endless
Added Welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1373060417][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: mynameisAK
Reason for joining: Looking for a new FTB server to possibly join with a friend (and this has Ars Magika, which I'd love to try).
What is you favorite thing about FTB: The way nearly everything can be automated.

Are there any Banned Items?
What are the Server Spec's?
Is it 24/7?

If I'm whitelisted and the above questions are answered, can I reserve a spot for my friend to get whitelisted?

His App.
IGN: MC not bought yet, doing so in a couple hours :p
Reason for Joining: New to MC and my friend (MynameisAK) wants to teach me both MC and FTB.
What is your Favourite thing about FTB: AK told me there were penguins and nuclear reactors; would like to make a power plant of some kind :p
Added welcome to the server!

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
Added Welcome to the server[DOUBLEPOST=1373060417][/DOUBLEPOST]Added welcome to the server!

Awesome, my friend is literally purchasing MC now and I'm guiding him through getting FTB (as well as putting Ars Magica/Tinkerers Construct on) up and running. Can I ask which versions of other mods need to be gotten?

My friends IGN is: Tattamr

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
Download tinkers construct and ars magika 1.4.7 add to the mod folder and you need the MCore too from ars magika just add the core to the core folder

Salamileg9

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Salamileg9
  • Reason for joining: I want a smaller server, with a closer community, and since you will only have twelve players, it looks like I'll find that. Also, AM and TC are two of my favorite mods.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The possibilities. Too often I here why Minecraft is infinite in the things you do because you can build anything you want, while that's not it at all. It's infinite because you may go beyond the code, and add whatever you want. FTB is a perfect example.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Salamileg9
  • Reason for joining: I want a smaller server, with a closer community, and since you will only have twelve players, it looks like I'll find that. Also, AM and TC are two of my favorite mods.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The possibilities. Too often I here why Minecraft is infinite in the things you do because you can build anything you want, while that's not it at all. It's infinite because you may go beyond the code, and add whatever you want. FTB is a perfect example.
Added welcome to the server!!

demoncress

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: demoncress
  • Reason for joining: Im looking for a server hosted in america with a great community to have fun and build amazing creations together.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: I like how it combines many of the best mods created for minecraft and how it gives the player more ideas and a different approach to the game

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: demoncress
  • Reason for joining: Im looking for a server hosted in america with a great community to have fun and build amazing creations together.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: I like how it combines many of the best mods created for minecraft and how it gives the player more ideas and a different approach to the game
Added Welcome to the server!

tyler0184

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: tyler0184
  • Reason for joining: The rules look perfect especially the -no spawning items- one. Also TC is a great mod. I have not tried Ars though it looks neat.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The variety, challenge and tech.

5N4LE

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Domto
  • Reason for joining:I have played on the geekcraft server and there was an map reset and at the moment for some reason i cant join. So i started off twice and didnt get to the real fun stuff. Im very pissed of, because of that. Now im searching for an more stady server on wich i can play longer than 2-3 weeks until i have to restart. That u have extra mods on your server showes to me that u are proffesional and know what ur doing. All in all i think your server is good organized and i hope i can play on it. And i think Tinkers construct is an awesome mod wich was missing in ftb.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB:I love to build skyscrapers with function. And the oppertuneties are endless.
  • And sorry for spelling mistakes and bad language im not a nativ speaker but i can communicate :D
[DOUBLEPOST=1373999556][/DOUBLEPOST]it made the : and the D to an :D my ign is Domto

neiromaru

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: neiromaru
  • Reason for joining: I've been looking for a mod pack that includes ars magica for awhile, and this one looks perfect!
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: All the ways you can combine different mods to create things above and beyond what any one mod intended.