Whitelist Server Dragonslayer|FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 w/ Gregtech |White|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

dakota paine

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: M0NST3RLIK3ABOZZ
  • Reason for joining: I have played other servers and the players aren't really to accepting of working together of helping out. I would like to join this on to be able to work with others and create some great things with all the different mods and learn more about everything. Gregtech is a mod I like because of the different items it adds and i havent seen another server with it added.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: My favorite thing would have to be getting a automatic storage set up with applied energistic and making any item i could possible want craft-able with automation, and the many different types of items it has to offer for me to build with.

jonathancomc

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: jonathancomc
  • Reason for joining: I really love playing FTB! I just recently found out that someone had figured out how to combine FTB and Gregtech. I was so excited because I loved Gregtech in FTB Ultimate and now I can finally have it with all the new great mods. I really want to join this server because it will allow me to collaborate new ideas combining GregTech with the new FTB Unleashed! Also just like playing with other people besides myself all the time.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: My favorite thing about FTB is how complicated it can be. I like working around the problems and kinks in my systems and automation.

rroecker

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:rroecker
Reason for joining: I have been looking for an unleashed server with gregtech and finally found this one.
what is you favorite thing about FTB: Creating huge factories to automate the production of almost every item.
(I've come pretty close before)

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: M0NST3RLIK3ABOZZ
  • Reason for joining: I have played other servers and the players aren't really to accepting of working together of helping out. I would like to join this on to be able to work with others and create some great things with all the different mods and learn more about everything. Gregtech is a mod I like because of the different items it adds and i havent seen another server with it added.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: My favorite thing would have to be getting a automatic storage set up with applied energistic and making any item i could possible want craft-able with automation, and the many different types of items it has to offer for me to build with.
  • IGN: jonathancomc
  • Reason for joining: I really love playing FTB! I just recently found out that someone had figured out how to combine FTB and Gregtech. I was so excited because I loved Gregtech in FTB Ultimate and now I can finally have it with all the new great mods. I really want to join this server because it will allow me to collaborate new ideas combining GregTech with the new FTB Unleashed! Also just like playing with other people besides myself all the time.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: My favorite thing about FTB is how complicated it can be. I like working around the problems and kinks in my systems and automation.
IGN:rroecker
Reason for joining: I have been looking for an unleashed server with gregtech and finally found this one.
what is you favorite thing about FTB: Creating huge factories to automate the production of almost every item.
(I've come pretty close before)
Added welcome to the server!!

railihonor

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:hoboman744
  • Reason for joining playing with rroecker
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB:all the mods

commandergeneral

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: commandergeneral
  • Reason for joining: looking to have fun playing with other people. and to due fun stuff with other people .
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: tinkers constuct/natura

rossyboi09

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: rossyboi09
Reason for joining: me and a friend are looking to play on a friendly server.
what is you favorite thing about FTB: I love automating everything i could possibly need

IGN: carz98
Reason for joining: we are looking to play on a server together.
what is you favorite thing about FTB: I like the tech side of things ie. gregtech and tinkers construct

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: TehKnight117
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a fun and mature community. Also because there is gregtech which makes things more challenging.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The various mods that make things much easier.

ChaseNetwork

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: ChaseNetwork
  • Reason for joining: Want a community to play modded minecraft with
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: I'm a very technical player with a real life background in mechanics and computer technology. FTB brings a new set of toys to play with.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:hoboman744
  • Reason for joining playing with rroecker
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB:all the mods
  • IGN: commandergeneral
  • Reason for joining: looking to have fun playing with other people. and to due fun stuff with other people .
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: tinkers constuct/natura
IGN: rossyboi09
Reason for joining: me and a friend are looking to play on a friendly server.
what is you favorite thing about FTB: I love automating everything i could possibly need

IGN: carz98
Reason for joining: we are looking to play on a server together.
what is you favorite thing about FTB: I like the tech side of things ie. gregtech and tinkers construct
  • IGN: TehKnight117
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a fun and mature community. Also because there is gregtech which makes things more challenging.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The various mods that make things much easier.
  • IGN: ChaseNetwork
  • Reason for joining: Want a community to play modded minecraft with
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: I'm a very technical player with a real life background in mechanics and computer technology. FTB brings a new set of toys to play with.
Added Welcome to the server!

Mr Ecchi

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: wisdoms
  • Reason for joining: Always looking for a better server
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The bugs!

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
could possible delete my player.dat file im stuck in a portal for some weird resason

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
am i banned username Carz98? and my ftb is glitching so i have no idea if its from a other server i played on or am i just banned?

Blekota

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: BlekotaCZ
  • Reason for joining: i had my own unleashed + gregtech server, but HW was too weak so im looking for similar sever to play on.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: easy way to play modded MC, love it!

StaticPixel

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Butterwhisperer
  • Reason for joining: I have been playing FTB for almost a year now and am loving it. I have played multiple servers, and they have recently gotten shut down due to not enough players online. I have been playing with my friend Antghjkl and we work together creating fun machines to help out the community as well as ourselves. As well, I have been looking for an Unleashed server with gregtech (cant be giving up tc now)
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Well, whenever I am making a build, I always think to myself, is there any way to make this automated, where it is to the point of being self sustained, requiring no work or manual labor needed. Even after I build most of my things, I like to make them self sustaining, so that they can produce enough materials to help out the other players.