Whitelist Server Dragonslayer|FTB Unleashed 1.5.2 w/ Gregtech |White|24/7

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Nick ter Beek

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • IGN: IJscoman1994
  • Reason for joining: I want a server where i can build my stuff without it being demolished by other players and i want to be able to communicate with others (i like the community idea in a server)
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: It is so much more fun than vanilla cuz there is way more to do and i am really excited about the new mods! (TC)

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Urs1997
  • Reason for joining: I really think this server will give me lots of fun. It seems like a good well run server. I've been looking for a good FBT server for a long time because I really enjoy playing multiplayer FTB.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The new building blocks and the ability to build machines that do crazy and amazing things. But first of all: Bees :D

bobsayshi

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:goldorecoalore
Reason for joining: This looks like a wonderful and mature server and I love it how it has Gregtech in it!
Favorite thing about FTB: Well vanilla Minecraft had so many things you could do but add like 100 mods to it and it turns into a BEAST! I love all the possibilities in the game and how by using multiple mods you can create amazing things!
Thank you for your time,
goldorecoalore

tonyh

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Naps4Days
Reason for joining: I'm really interested in the possibilities of Gregtech and would love to join a server with a closer, smaller group of people
what is you favorite thing about FTB: FTB has made the minecraft world so much more complex and with that, comes the ability to build and make more complex items!

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Urs1997
  • Reason for joining: I really think this server will give me lots of fun. It seems like a good well run server. I've been looking for a good FBT server for a long time because I really enjoy playing multiplayer FTB.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The new building blocks and the ability to build machines that do crazy and amazing things. But first of all: Bees :D
IGN: Naps4Days
Reason for joining: I'm really interested in the possibilities of Gregtech and would love to join a server with a closer, smaller group of people
what is you favorite thing about FTB: FTB has made the minecraft world so much more complex and with that, comes the ability to build and make more complex items!
IGN:goldorecoalore
Reason for joining: This looks like a wonderful and mature server and I love it how it has Gregtech in it!
Favorite thing about FTB: Well vanilla Minecraft had so many things you could do but add like 100 mods to it and it turns into a BEAST! I love all the possibilities in the game and how by using multiple mods you can create amazing things!
Thank you for your time,
goldorecoalore
All Added welcome to the server!!

KingGongora

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • IGN: KingGongora
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a serious mature server, and an unleashed pack that has Gregtech...how can I turn that down :p
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Build my ocean ship base!
  • I also Donate to a server after a week of playing, because I understand server are not cheap and I am willing support the entertainment I use!

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
Application
  • IGN: KingGongora
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a serious mature server, and an unleashed pack that has Gregtech...how can I turn that down :p
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Build my ocean ship base!
  • I also Donate to a server after a week of playing, because I understand server are not cheap and I am willing support the entertainment I use!
Added welcome to the server

omechron

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Omechron (just created it today for this app, I don't use IGN)
  • Reason for joining: Want to play Unleashed but don't want to give up Gregtech just because of modder ego-mania. I'm tired of playing alone and would like to be able to communicate and collaborate with others.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: There's always something new to learn how to do.

Absolute -1

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: IcyOblivion
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a nice ultimate server with dedicated players AND staff
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Modular Powersuits and Twilight Forest

Kyokinn

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Kyokinn
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a small community to play and enjoy minecraft with. I was previously on a Mindcrack pack whitelist server but due to hicups with the owners, the server is going down in about a week. So now I'm in search of a new server and unleashed w/gregtech is exactly what I am looking for!
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The difficulty that gregtech includes and jetpacks!! (the inner 8 year old had to mention that one)

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Kyokinn
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a small community to play and enjoy minecraft with. I was previously on a Mindcrack pack whitelist server but due to hicups with the owners, the server is going down in about a week. So now I'm in search of a new server and unleashed w/gregtech is exactly what I am looking for!
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The difficulty that gregtech includes and jetpacks!! (the inner 8 year old had to mention that one)
  • IGN: IcyOblivion
  • Reason for joining: Looking for a nice ultimate server with dedicated players AND staff
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Modular Powersuits and Twilight Forest
  • IGN: Omechron (just created it today for this app, I don't use IGN)
  • Reason for joining: Want to play Unleashed but don't want to give up Gregtech just because of modder ego-mania. I'm tired of playing alone and would like to be able to communicate and collaborate with others.
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: There's always something new to learn how to do.
Added welcome to the server!!

Basenji

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Basenji
  • Reason for joining: I haven't played in awhile and the server I was on I am no longer whitelisted so wouldn't mind starting anew also this has gregtech
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The amount of mods and the tech there is always something you could be doing

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN: Basenji
  • Reason for joining: I haven't played in awhile and the server I was on I am no longer whitelisted so wouldn't mind starting anew also this has gregtech
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: The amount of mods and the tech there is always something you could be doing
Added welcome to the Server!

Rebo

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:carz98
  • Reason for joining:i love tinker's construct but gregtech tech is even better
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB:idk you ask a hard question but prob bee's and gregtech they gotta be my favorite

Chous

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Chaosgirasol
  • Reason for joining: I have been looking for an unleashed server and this also has gregtech which is perfect, I really hope I am accepted
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Automation, I love how you can build complex things to automate just about anything in minecraft. I love making giant builds filled with machines everywhere while also dipping into the magic mods.

Gooberpie

Jul 29, 2019
  • IGN:Chaosgirasol
  • Reason for joining: I have been looking for an unleashed server and this also has gregtech which is perfect, I really hope I am accepted
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB: Automation, I love how you can build complex things to automate just about anything in minecraft. I love making giant builds filled with machines everywhere while also dipping into the magic mods.
  • IGN:carz98
  • Reason for joining:i love tinker's construct but gregtech tech is even better
  • what is you favorite thing about FTB:idk you ask a hard question but prob bee's and gregtech they gotta be my favorite
Added welcome to the server!