Doubt I'll be running out of Gold anytime soon...

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
Pump -> Ender Tanks/Tesseract (send) -> Ender Tank/Tesseract (receive) -> Fluiduct -> Casting table with ingot cast/basin!

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

gardenapple

Mod Developer
Jan 14, 2014
Also know how to perhaps :p?
You can attach pipes into a Smeltery controller to put liquid inside a smeltery or you could use any kind of tank and attach a Smeltery faucet with a Casting table/basin on it and it should work just fine. Direwolf did this in his Smeltery build in his Forgecraft2 workshop build where he put a faucet on an ender tank.
EDIT: To automate it, you will need a redstone clock attached to the faucet so that it pours out liquid metals into the table/basin continuously and a pipe or a hopper under the table/basin to get ingots/blocks out and there you go! Automated Smeltery!
EDIT 2: I believe you can use this trick to put any liquid inside a smeltery. Some say you could put steam in a smeltery and then pour it in a casting basin. Too bad Railcraft doesnt add blocks of steam.

Last edited:

Vasa

Jul 29, 2019
5i4L6

manyllyn , w/e.

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
You can attach pipes into a Smeltery controller to put liquid inside a smeltery or you could use any kind of tank and attach a Smeltery faucet with a Casting table/basin on it and it should work just fine. Direwolf did this in his Smeltery build in his Forgecraft2 workshop build where he put a faucet on an ender tank.
EDIT: To automate it, you will need a redstone clock attached to the faucet so that it pours out liquid metals into the table/basin continuously and a pipe or a hopper under the table/basin to get ingots/blocks out and there you go! Automated Smeltery!
EDIT 2: I believe you can use this trick to put any liquid inside a smeltery. Some say you could put steam in a smeltery and then pour it in a casting basin. Too bad Railcraft doesnt add blocks of steam.
You can actually replace the faucets with TE3's fluiducts, wrench the connection on the drainage block to output mode and stick a lever nearby. Flip it on and the fluiduct will extract non-stop, flip to off to stop. I found it to be a better alternative to using the redstone clock since it is controllable, and for a full time non-stop draining fluiduct, just right click the output section with a servo and you can now set the redstone interaction to disabled so it will be active regardless of redstone signal. :)

Sent from my GT-N8020 using Tapatalk

PierceSG

Jul 29, 2019
TE3 should be in by default.
If you meant the servos, just craft the servos, hold them in your hand while you right click the fluiduct with it. The servo should disappear and now you can right click the section of the fluiduct to mess around with it.
But I've found levers to be a better option compared to servos for TiCo's Smelteries.

kaovalin

Jul 29, 2019
Reading this thread shows no one reads their mod configs. There are a ridiculous number of pages in mystcraft that are disabled by default. Check it out sometime.

Reactions: Padfoote