DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack Server! | 1.4.6 (Dw20Pack) | Whitelist |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

mick

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: darkblaster123
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) ye i know pretty much about it
Are you a mature player? yep
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? no im nopt banned on a server
Did you read the rules? I read ALL the rules
What is the policy about lag? I dont care play with other people is the one whate i will

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: KaosC57
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes i watch every episode of DW20's Server LP
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Yes... My little brother got on a tekkit server while i was afk and got me banned... he does not get on my computer again now
Did you read the rules? Yes.
What is the policy about lag? Do not yell out LAG in chat.

Xach

Jul 29, 2019
Why would he close the whitelist, there's usually only 1 person on at a time...

The most ive seen on was 3...

Mtaheny

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Mtaheny
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? NOPE :p
Are you a mature player? NO IM GOOD PLAYER
Have you ever been banned on a server? NOPE :D
Did you read the rules? YES
What is the policy about lag? don't spam lagg in chat, and don't make huge machines that make huge lagg occure[DOUBLEPOST=1356632905][/DOUBLEPOST]:);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O

arturziomas

Jul 29, 2019
Hey russ, seems like mining world is bugged, i moved there, got instantly dc, and now every time I try to log in im getting kicked, can you teleport me back to overworld? (my minecraft username is same as on forum, arturziomas) thanks in advance

jeopmax

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Name: jeopmax
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know:D) I played ftb and i want to try direwolf20's modpack.
Are you a mature player? I believe i am because i help the players who needs supplies and info about feed the beast.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so why? No
Did you read the rules? Yes i did.
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain it doesn't help.

Alonso

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Lonxo91
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) soso, im new to FTB but im reading a lot.
Are you a mature player? sure
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? nope never
Did you read the rules? Yes
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain

Alecabee

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Alecabee
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) i Only know the basic FTB ones from Youtube videos and such ( Most of them being mindcrackers).
Are you a mature player? of course, i've never done anything to annoy or disrupt other players on any server.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I've always been a very respectful player and i have never been banned from a server.
Did you read the rules? Yes, all of them.
What is the policy about lag? Do not mention or spam in the chat about lag in the chat. And basically don't be annoying.

Sugarflakes

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Sugarflakes
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know ) I have mastered feed the beast and know a lot. I have watched direwolf20 so I know the mods in this modpack
Are you a mature player? Yessssssss
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have been banned once on friends server for "lolololol you are banned"
Did you read the rules? Yes
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about it

Creative_Creeper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Creative_Creeper
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D: I have been watching Direwolf20's Let's Plays since season 3, and I've also been playing modpacks since then.
Are you a mature player? Yep :)
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope.
Did you read the rules? Yes I did.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about the lag because it just doesn't help anyone at all including you, and it is just a bother to everyone else.

Mr_PuddingMan

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Mr_PuddingMan
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D): Yes, ive been using some of these mods for a while.
Are you a mature player?: Yeah, I'm pretty mature.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?: I have not been banned before.
Did you read the rules?: Yes, of course I did
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about it.

gameman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: gameman
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yeah most of them, except thaumcraft, factorisation, mmffs, xycraft, also I know ee2, but ee3 not yet ;). (still quite a lot to learn then ;))
Are you a mature player? Yeah, but ofcours I do make some jokes from time to time :p
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have a ban on mcbans, I had never been on that server, there was no reason given for the ban, I've made an ban apeal, but not response on it.
Did you read the rules? Yes :3
What is the policy about lag? Here have a nice little quote
Do not complain about lag, we try our best to keep the lag to a minimum, but saying "LAG!" in the chat doesn't help..
Btw why does it have two ".'s" in the end ;) (just wanted to point it out)
Also you might want to note that I'm a girl, just a mindnote tough :3

Edit: I just saw the text: whitelist is closed now, too bad. You might want to put that in the title thing :S

Wolfyman001

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: Wolfyman001
I have watched every episode of Direwolf20 and learnt alot from his youtube channel and I have fooled around with single player worlds building and learning some of the mods like IC2 and buildcraft and Thermal thingy.
I have never been banned on a server due to I haven't played on servers that much. I have never greifed a spawn area nor another player. I Follow rules and help out as much as I can. This is what I'm looking for.

Hello folks, I am looking for a whitelisted FTB server with Direwolf20's mod pack. A PvE server where all help and build a nice spawn community and do not greif from spawn or each others without asking the player first.

I love to build different stuff and I love to do normal vanilla mining and caving. I also love to try out all the different mods that can help in processing and building.

One thing that would be great is that you gather ppl like Direwolf20 for learning to build and use different mods and their machines and ppl like Keralis for building modern type of houses for the community. I guess that is a dream senario but one can allways dream. For personallity of ppl I would love to play with GenerikB and Bdouble0 and Docm77.

If anyone have a FTB server with Direwolf20's mod pack and is friendly and pve with pvp events and are whitelisted plz send me a email. [email protected] BTW I am not a kid of 12, I am just an old guy that love minecraft and I'm Swedish. Minecraft made in Sweden FTW
smile.png

Best regards

Wolfyman001

NimeniAltu666

Jul 29, 2019

Minecraft username: NimeniAltu666
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know). Almost everything except forestry
Are you a mature player? I like to think so :D
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope :D
Did you read the rules? Yuup!
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain, it wont help anyway.

Urs1997

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Urs1997
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? I know how to play with most of the mods in the pack.
Are you a mature player? Yes I am.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I don't think so. Please don't reject me if I'm wrong, I really don't know :s
Did you read the rules? Yes I did.
What is the policy about lag? DOn't complain, it doesn't help

Blade_Black

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Blade_Black
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) : I watch Direwolf20 sience his first modded minecraft episode
Are you a mature player? I think so.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Once when my mate used xray without me knowing and when the admin searched our base of hacking he banned me because of him
Did you read the rules? Yes :D
What is the policy about lag? We shouldn't complain about lag because it isnt ur problem that it runs slow..After all direwolf20's modpack is a huge pack of mods that produce lags

Niels Viggo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: supergigger
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) i watched the server lets play and i have played Tekkit and FTB before
Are you a mature player? yes of my age
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? never been banned and have played Minecraft for about 2 years now
Did you read the rules? yes and i like them!
What is the policy about lag? i don't complain