DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack Server! | 1.4.6 (Dw20Pack) | Whitelist |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Whitelist is now closed for now, sorry if you didn't get in :(

Update (12/31/2012): Server has been updated to the latest revision.

Hello and Welcome! I'm proud to present to you, the DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack server! We're looking for a small community (Meaning there's limited whitelist slots, that number hasn't been decided yet though.) First and foremost, lets go over some rules!

We have 3 GBs of RAM currently allocated to the server, and we are up 24/7!

• PvP is off!
  • The server is on NORMAL difficulty.
  • NO griefing AT all. Griefing includes Placing / Breaking / Replacing blocks that are not yours
  • No going through others' chests!
  • Do not spam the chat
  • No hacks / Xray!
  • Do not complain about lag, we try our best to keep the lag to a minimum, but saying "LAG!" in the chat doesn't help..
  • You must be a mature player, I'm not going to define a minimum age, but if you're not mature, you're not welcome here.
  • Try to keep the inappropriate discussions/language to a minimum please! Please do not spam the chat either!
  • Do not ask for OP! If I or another OP thinks you're fit for it, we'll discuss it and possibly promote you.
  • OPs have the last word! It's our way, or the highway!
  • Have fun! Do not ruin the fun for others by blowing up their base and such!
  • These rules may be changed at any time without warning!
Okay, now that you've read the rules, lets get on to the whitelist application!

The server is in beta, we want to know how much lag occurs, and we may have to remove certain mods to lower the lag. Depending on the mod(s) we remove, we may have to regenerate the world (Ex: Removal of EBXL), we will warn you if such thing happens!

Freekiller101

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:freekiller101
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) i do i have been doing a lot of tekkit and i have been on 2 outher servers i already have full quantum and the graitiy suit with a friend
Are you a mature player? yes i am thx for making a mature server
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? not of what i know of
Did you read the rules? yes
What is the policy about lag? dont complain it dosnt help you if u spam and or say in chat lag

Ghoward

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ghoward
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?: I know the basics of most of the mods in the pack
Are you a mature player?: I would say so i get along well with others and i like intelligent conversation
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No, never i try my best to follow rules and help out I don't find it fun to be immature and destructive
Did you read the rules? Yes
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain and be annoying basically

kpdoney1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: kpdoney1
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yeah ive played a lot of tekkit before this and watched a lot of dires mod spotlights and most of seasons 3 and 4 of his lets play.
Are you a mature player? Yes im a very nice person and like to help people in any way possible
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope
Did you read the rules? Yea
What is the policy about lag? Dont ask/complain about the lag you guys are doing the best you can to fix it.

Dakta

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username Dakta
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D)a little but not a whole lot
Are you a mature player?sometimes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?Nope
Did you read the rules?Yes
What is the policy about lag?dont complain about it cause your doing the best you can to keep it at a minimum

Ohfaaas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: ohfaaas
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know ): Well like kpdoney1, I also played alot of tekkit. But there are some I don't know.
Are you a mature player?: I suppose I am, never had complains :D
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so,why? No
Did you read the rules?: Yes I always do
What is the policy about lag? It is in the rules, don't complain about lag. So I wont. (Not that I would)
ohfaaas

WantedLord

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: WantedLord
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know all of them well
Are you a mature player? Mostly
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? 1 time for misunderstanding
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about lag and don't say LAG!

CursedHalo

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: CurseHalo
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yeah i know of all of them 100% besides thermal expansion,Factorization,and about 2-3 others. I'm mainly new to the mods that have recently came out within the last 2 monthes.
Are you a mature player? I consider myself to be, yes.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope, i have never been banned.
Did you read the rules? Yes i have, and i agree with them.
What is the policy about lag? That you are doing your best, and we should not complain about it.

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: WantedLord
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know all of them well
Are you a mature player? Mostly
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? 1 time for misunderstanding
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about lag and don't say LAG!
Congrats! You've been whitelisted! :)[DOUBLEPOST=1356368261][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username: CurseHalo
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yeah i know of all of them 100% besides thermal expansion,Factorization,and about 2-3 others. I'm mainly new to the mods that have recently came out within the last 2 monthes.
Are you a mature player? I consider myself to be, yes.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope, i have never been banned.
Did you read the rules? Yes i have, and i agree with them.
What is the policy about lag? That you are doing your best, and we should not complain about it.
You've been added! :)

Hawkeye

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: speariver
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) the ones he used in 1.2.5 i know alot about
Are you a mature player? yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? no Í have not
Did you read the rules?yes
What is the policy about lag? don't spam lagg in chat, and don't make huge machines that make huge lagg occure

arturziomas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: arturziomas
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? I've played a bit of tekkit, so i know basics.
Are you a mature player? I belive i am.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No.
Did you read the rules? Yes.
What is the policy about lag? No complaining.

arox45

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:arox45
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D)yeah its awesome and has an amazing list of mods many, many mods and it beats tekkit or technic
Are you a mature player?yes im a bit young but i can handle mature things
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?yes because when teh owner trapped me in a bedrock cage, i asked to be let out and a creeper blew him up
Did you read the rules?yes over and over
What is the policy about lag?dont complain or be annoying
also my friend has pretty much the exact same app we play together so if you add me please add him to his ign is superjx10

Dillon1996

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Dillon1996
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? All the ones from FTB i know pretty much. Im slow in my methods but, as long as im enjoying it, it doesnt matter.
Are you a mature player? Yes, I tend to stick to myself.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? January was my last ban. It was for griefing a creative server. I have since matured and regret my past.
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain.

ReaperXNine

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:kingston2131
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? yes
Are you a mature player? ofcause
Have you ever been banned on a server nope never
Did you read the rules? yes
What is the policy about lag? dont shout out about it. say it once is enough

Conguy97

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Conguy97
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? I know alot about some, but none about others.
Are you a mature player? Yes.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Yes, my own server. lol
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about it. It happens.
Addition Notes: SO PUMPED ABOUT THIS MODPACK! And the rules are exactly what i am looking for.

jycool

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Jycool
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D)Everything exept for CC,Trains, and the machines in extra bees.
Are you a mature player?Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No
Did you read the rules?Yes
What is the policy about lag?Me no complain

Rapkannibale

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Rapkannibale
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I don't know of the specifics of the DW20 pack, but I have dabbled with FTB and that mod pack was the reason I got back into MC. :) I am pretty sure it doesn't include GregTech and I fully approve of that. :)
Are you a mature player? I'm going to say yes, even though my wife would probably disagree. ;)
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No
Did you read the rules? Yes I sure did.
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about lag as you guys are doing your best to keep it to a minimum.

A bit more about myself: I live in Sweden so I hope the ping won't be too bad, that being said I actually don't know where the server will be located. I have two kids and work full time so I won't be on for hours every day, but I usually dedicate my "play time" to Minecraft. :) Hope that is OK.

Cheers!

nyok0

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: nyok0
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? Being watching the past DW20 server play series for a while now
Are you a mature player? Most of the time.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Once. When immature owners become bullies.
Did you read the rules? Yes.
What is the policy about lag? Do not create lag machines! and keep your complaints to yourself.

Being looking for a good white-listed server to play the newest mods in a survival environment.