DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack Server! | 1.4.6 (Dw20Pack) | Whitelist |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Creeper_Hunter30

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Creeper_Hunter30
Do you know anything about DW20 pack :D: "I know some of the mods"
Are You Mature: Yes I Am
Have you ever been banned on a server: Yes only one server
Yes I did
What is the policy about lag: Don't complain you are trying your best

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
Update: Server has been updated to the latest revision of the DW20 pack. Once again, the whitelist is closed. It's been in the OP for a while.. Bolded and brought more attention + Removed the application.

russjr08

Jul 29, 2019
guys you might aswell stop applying he has stopped adding people to the whitelist. The owner of the server must not want a high population if he has stopped adding to the WL after only like 10 ppl applied an were accepted and only 3 of them actualy play.
I would love to have everyone on the forums join and just set the max-players value to Integer.MAX_VALUE, but with Minecraft (Especially Modded Minecraft), it isn't happening. Also, Max Slots != How many people I whitelisted. It's not like I don't want people to play, it just can't happen with the way Minecraft works. Hell, I don't even get to really play due to some personal IRL medical issues that I'd really rather not discuss. I'm trying my best to make everyone happy, but its only going to happen to a low scope of people.

gameman

Jul 29, 2019
I would love to have everyone on the forums join and just set the max-players value to Integer.MAX_VALUE, but with Minecraft (Especially Modded Minecraft), it isn't happening. Also, Max Slots != How many people I whitelisted. It's not like I don't want people to play, it just can't happen with the way Minecraft works. Hell, I don't even get to really play due to some personal IRL medical issues that I'd really rather not discuss. I'm trying my best to make everyone happy, but its only going to happen to a low scope of people.
10 people on a whitelist isn't much man, and there are many servers (even with 1 gb ram) that can handle 20+ people with a modpack.

Nabari

Jul 29, 2019
“Minecraft Username: Nabari_Nabari
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) I know quite a bit, been following DW20 since his first season.
Are you a mature player? Absolutely
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have 1 time cause apparently i griefed but i wasnt on for about 4 months and its was the month before...
Did you read the rules? Yes, I have.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain, it dosnt do anything to help

eapo108

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:eapo108
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? yes just not a few things
Are you a mature player? yes
Have you ever been banned on a server: only when my brother hacked me (he is EVIL)
Did you read the rules? yes
What is the policy about lag? dont shout out about it. dont complain