DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack Server! | 1.4.6 (Dw20Pack) | Whitelist |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

Dommarniasarf

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:Dommarniasarf
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) i know how parts off all the mods work but not all
Are you a mature player? yes i am
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? no i have not
Did you read the rules? Yes
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about lag becos you are trying to get rid of it[DOUBLEPOST=1356704064][/DOUBLEPOST]
Minecraft Username:DDommarniasarf
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) i know how parts off all the mods work but not all
Are you a mature player? yes i am
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? no i have not
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about lag becos you are trying to get rid of it

Boscillator

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Boscillator
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D): a bit in most of the mods. My favorite is IC2.
Are you a mature player?: Yes.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?: Yes, for being AFK on my OWN server.
Did you read the rules? Yes I did.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about it. The admins a re trying to get rid it, witch result in the world being regenerated.

I would realy like to join the server. I have run my own server, and I enjoy making this in mod packs like the direwolf20 pack or FTB.

-Boscillator

Jeckhsin

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: jeckhys
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D)
Sure I know a lot of these mods, the main mods like : IC2, BC3, ComputerCraft, RedPower, WirelessRedstone...
Are you a mature player?
This is very subjective, but I think I am.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?
Yes, cause when the admin said me "Have you read the rules?", I answered no.
Did you read the rules?
Yes :)
What is the policy about lag?
It's useless to complain about lag cause you do your best in order to keep the lag to a minimum.

MCModMadness

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: kanibal1999
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know). i know a few things, but not everything.
Are you a mature player? yes of course
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? yes, it was on a survival server when a guy with peter griffin skin griefed my house, he put diamond ores under my house and said i used x-ray.
Did you read the rules? yes, as always.
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain, it wont help anyway.

I hope to see you on the server soon guys of and is it ok if I record is that not allowed and is their a team speak line.

Copy cat :3

boylyman

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?: i'm familiar with the mods to an extent, but would like to learn more.
Are you a mature player?: I suppose, but everyone has goofy moments at times : P
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?: I've been banned for inviting a friend onto a server who ended up griefing. I didn't do anything myself, but the ops found it necessary to take action and ban the both of us. I do often end up quiting servers due to griefing
Did you read the rules?: Yes
What is the policy about lag?: Do not complain because it won't help.

GoRoy

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: GoRoy
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?: Actually, I do. About every one of them, because I played with them ever since I played with mods in general.
Are you a mature player?: I hope so, but I am pretty sure.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?: Not to my knowledge. c:
Did you read the rules?: Sure!
What is the policy about lag?: Some mods may have to be removed due to lag, and some of them could require a map regeneration.

Wow, 10 pages already. Seems like people like this server. c:

Xach

Jul 29, 2019
Dude, i really think you should still whitelist people, there's barely ever anyone on

MCModMadness

Jul 29, 2019
Dude what the hell the most people I'v seen on is 3 and that was per-week and you do know that you can fit up to 10 people on it oh and what stops you from fitting 20 on :| 10 people dose not make a good server ..... if it said "10 people is the least lageyst number" they are talking crap I had a server and they said only 10. I FIT A GOOD 100 ON IT BEFORE IT STARTED LAGGING.

Mtshaw113

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Mtshaw113
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? Yes, i've been playing with most(95% about) of the mods for a while
Are you a mature player? Yes,
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?: Not that I can remember
What is the policy about lag? Dont Complain, saying "LAG!" In chat doesnt help

Shiral

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Shiral
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D): Yup, I'm familiar with pretty much every mod in this mod pack. I'm a senior majoring in Mechanical Engineering, so these mods all excite the engineer in me.
Are you a mature player? Of course, but I like to joke and have fun. The community is what I'm looking for in a server.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope
Did you read the rules? Who joins a server without seeing what the server offers? Of course ^_^
What is the policy about lag? This is a beta server playing with many different mods, lag is going to happen, and mods may be disabled to deal with outstanding lag.

Dataman

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: dataman123
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) yeah, i've played with other mod packs in my spare time
Are you a mature player? most of the time :D
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? one time a friend dared me to... that was the only time
Did you read the rules? yesh
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about it and do your best.

CaptainTacos1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:CaptainTacos1

Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) yeah ive been using them for about 4 months and love them

Are you a mature player?yeah

Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?no i dont usually play on them

Did you read the rules?yeah like always

What is the policy about lag? dont complain just deal with it its not our fault

nsxlongshot

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Nsxlongshot
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? yes
Are you a mature player? yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? nope
Did you read the rules? ya
What is the policy about lag? don't complain about it you know it can lag at times

luigiofawsome

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:luigiofawsome
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D)yes
Are you a mature player? yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? no
Did you read the rules? yes
What is the policy about lag? don't complain about it

MJohnny09

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: MJohnny09
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Of course, I'm a big fan of him
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Never have
Did you read the rules? *Nods*
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain and don't spam the chat about it cuz it doesnt help

KuranKaname

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: KuranKaname
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?: I know DW20 mod pack very good.
Are you a mature player?: yes,yes i am.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No, never i try my best to follow rules and help.
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain and try to reduce it.

Nesloz

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Nesloz
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? No, But I have played Tekkit for a year, and I wanted to check out FTB :)
Are you a mature player? Yes, that I have been told
Have you ever been banned on a server? No
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about lag, you do the best you can

KaosC57

Jul 29, 2019
guys you might aswell stop applying he has stopped adding people to the whitelist. The owner of the server must not want a high population if he has stopped adding to the WL after only like 10 ppl applied an were accepted and only 3 of them actualy play.