DomainCraft Direwolf20 Modpack Server! | 1.4.6 (Dw20Pack) | Whitelist |

• Announcement

Hello, we know that many of you have been asking for the server section to be split into sections so that servers are easier to find so that is exactly what we have done! We are also working on a server listing site to make the listing even better but this is still some time off and so for now this will be used. Current server owners will need to PM Rob if they want to keep their post with the following form completed:

Link to forum post:
    Pack:
    Server type (Whitelist/Greylist/Open):

Hope you like the new layout and if you have any more suggestions please post them in the web feedback forum.

The FTB Team
    P.S Go easy on my inbox :)

davilmoney125

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: davilmoney125
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) i really know a lot about the mods he use and i like to build big builds with them too
Are you a mature player? yes i am
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?
Did you read the rules? http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/516e1a9290ed0f5d01e613b892a8a04793e0110f

What is the policy about lag?
don't spam lagg in chat, and don't make huge machines that make huge lagg occure

victini657

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: victini657
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? Forestry and Thaumcraft.
Are you a mature player? In my opinion, yes.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Yes. When I first got minecraft, I wanted to join a minecraft server. However, the first server I wanted to try didn't have the best mods and admins. I didn't know about griefing, trolling, etc, and I tried digging under a maze which wasn't protected, and an admin, as you may said, "shot first, asked questions later." I was banned.
Did you read the rules? Yes.
What is the policy about lag? Don't complain about lag, saying things along the lines of "LAG" in chat don't help.

Blazze909

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: carsontig3567
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know )
I love mods, I'm an expert at all things technical, I'm the best at Redpower and IC2, I'm not great at magic.
Are you a mature player?
I try to be :) but on a more serious note: I don't beg, but I love to play with other people, bu I try to mind my own business.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Nope.
Did you read the rules? All of them
What is the policy about lag? Keep your mouth shut :D

SUpermonkey536

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: JohnnyMcDoody
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes mostly all the mods
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? 2 times, 1st was for fake griefing(someone blamed it on me) 2nd time, there was a stupid admin, and my friends and i played a joke on him :p
Did you read the rules? Yes
What is the policy about lag? Dont complain about the lag

dead1101

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: jegerelve
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? a little bit
Are you a mature player? no
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? never
Did you read the rules?yes
What is the policy about lag?dont not complain about lag

Narolas

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Narolas

Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?
Yup, I know everything i can know about Redpower, Buildcraft, Industrialcraft, thermalexpansion, thaumcraft, mystcraft, etc ... A couple of mods here and there i have yet to try, but i generally know what it's about.

Are you a mature player?
I believe i am, although judging yourself doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?
Once, as a joke, by an admin of my server. It happens quite a lot over there (the voxel box)

Did you read the rules?
Yup.

What is the policy about lag?
That screaming about it won't solve anything and will annoy everyone, so shut up about it !

Dragos Ionescu

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: dai4
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) Yes, watched all the spotlights and played them for over 2 months
Are you a mature player? I believe so, yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about it

Africanadian

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: jdog7194
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D)Yes I know every mod in the pack
Are you a mature player? Yes I am
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Never
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about it

kkerouac

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: HiroBrainz
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D): Yes, have been playing IC, BC, Technic for awhile
Are you a mature player? Yes. Not into pranks at all, into creating.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No
Did you read the rules? Yes!
What is the policy about lag? You are trying, so don't complain!

DeathCraftReaper

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: DeathCraftReaper
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack?
Yes I know a whole lot uses to play with them a bunch

Are you a mature player? Yes i am
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? NO I have never been baned
Did you read the rules? YEs
What is the policy about lag? Dont speak of it and never say Lag

These one below is my friends
Minecraft Username: dontdiehard
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? kind of i like thaumcraft and Red power
Are you a mature player? Yes
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? No never been banned
What is the policy about lag? Dont Speak of it and never say Lag

bloodkeeper9

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: bloodkeeper9
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) yes i play with them a lot and follow direwolf20 himself on youtube
Are you a mature player? I am a mature player and have been made admin of a few i have played on
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? I have never been banned on a server
Did you read the rules? I read the rules and shall abide by them
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain as that will not help the situation of trying to sort the issue.

Demas329

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: Aleksas2002
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) All of it just not CC.
Are you a mature player? I haven't got complains that im not.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? Well i was but not. I gave my nick to a friend for 1 week and he got banned on a few servers. This hapend a long time ago but One time i got banned for Fast comand spaming.
What is the policy about lag? No spaming LAGG LAGG it dosen't help.

866phox

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username: 866nick
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) yes but im not a pro yet :p
Are you a mature player? yes.
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? no. wasnt on too many servers anyway
Did you read the rules? of course
What is the policy about lag? do not say LAG! in the chat. it does not help

MCModMadness

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft Username:emeralds508
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D) What don't I know :D
Are you a mature player? Yes is there any other kind :D
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? yes once It was a huge mistake what happened was when the server switched host I got banned for moving to fast to meany times and when I tried to get back on the moderator said no (Thinking I was a hacker).
Did you read the rules?Yes and they are the rules I like
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain about it.

I hope to see you on the server soon guys :D of and is it ok if I record is that not allowed and is their a team speak line.

conorneedscloth

Jul 29, 2019
Ign: ConorneedsCloth
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? : yes like u i watch dw videos
are u a mature player : yes
have u ever be banned : yes i have but it was me and same of my really good friends just joking around
did u read the rules : yes
what is the policy about lag : don't yell "LAG!"

kanibal1999

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft username: kanibal1999
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know). i know a few things, but not everything.
Are you a mature player? yes of course
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why? yes, it was on a survival server when a guy with peter griffin skin griefed my house, he put diamond ores under my house and said i used x-ray.
Did you read the rules? yes, as always.
What is the policy about lag? Do not complain, it wont help anyway.

I hope to see you on the server soon guys of and is it ok if I record is that not allowed and is their a team speak line.

Reactions: MCModMadness

nevermind13jet

Jul 29, 2019
Do you know anything about the mods in the DW20 pack? (We don't care, its just nice to know :D): Well yes I know about a part of the things. Not 100% but it's more than basic knowege.
Are you a mature player?: Yep
Have you ever been banned on a server (Please tell the truth!), if so, why?:No (because I have never been hardly playing any public servers. I mostly play with friends and private servers.)
Did you read the rules?: Yes
What is the policy about lag?: Just don't complain about it.