Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
The anvil , heated ingot (according to the wikia and tutorial videos), and hammer all vanished. the block the anvil was became a normal block again.
Likely either you overworked the ingot, or your hammer broke and the anvil of course disappeared. Anything that was on the anvil should have popped in front of you or possibly as far as three blocks in any direction. The mod is indeed supposed to be difficult, and so far nobody has been unimpressed with that aspect. There ARE some issues with the mod, including strange updates to doors and such, but I've never seen an anvil eat your stuff. Things happen though.
I am done with this mod. Call me when FTB is back.
I'll do just that Osh, so make sure you have email alerts set when you get FTB pm's. See you when things update.

I would love to have a list of names for who is actually part of Doc's group.. And it would be nice to know when someone decides to leave said group. :)
And as for the Crew, I have beds for ten:
Bissit, Reladon, Razzle, Faesyn, Jvonbon, Phantagor, Drake, Neel, and myself. Neel hasn't been by yet, so I'm not sure if he's about or not.

Bonus! I'm not sure what's going on between you and Faesyn, but all looks VERY well. I expect that we're going to have separate rooms for all people, along with personal chest, and a couple tool racks for your tools. This may be the best off I've seen people playing TFCraft in a while. Less concerned with food than aesthetics :).

The sign over the forge said:
FUCK YOU CREEPER!
I do hope this doesn't mean that through negligence someone was creepered near all of our gold and rose gold, and that they have simply moved it all to a more safe location, for that would seriously be upsetting...

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
MiC, it was a brand new hammer on the anvil. And the ingot was new and unused as well. It was the right temp, just cooled off enough from liquid state, being one step below liquid. All three items were brand new and freshly placed on the anvil. The rules showed up on the right hand side and then I was popped or thrown out with nothing, before I could even attempt to perform any of the actions of the rules. This is when I noticed the block had reset. the hammer, plan or ingot were not back in my inventory.[DOUBLEPOST=1364082924][/DOUBLEPOST]
Osh, please keep checking back and join us again when we update. You will certainly not be banned for the post, not even close.
Dan, the reason I was worried about a ban was my original post was more "worded" than the final version. Comments that would make a sailor blush. Civility overtook me before I could hit "post"

danw3st

Jul 29, 2019
Civility overtook me before I could hit "post"

Glad to hear patience was a virtue. Always a good idea to pause before clicking send. When there's anger involved it should be a long pause. :mad:
Get enough sailors blushing and you do get locked in the brig :eek: o_O

Reactions: tatsu011

EJM

Jul 29, 2019
Neel hasn't been by yet, so I'm not sure if he's about or not.
I actually just managed to get there. But something came up and I had to leave as soon as I arrived. I'm honestly not sure if I'll be able to get on the server before the update due to having to take care of things at the moment, but don't scratch my name off that list just yet :p

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Crew Quarters Update!

We have a harbour and a road leading to it. Faesyn and myself put these in over the course of five hours of tireless resource gathering, stone working, and ground breaking. Screens at the link. All but the two with the sun and moon were taken using the Parafirma Texture pack, the other two being taken in the Elutherian TP.

Reactions: R8MC and phantagor

Faesyn

Jul 29, 2019
Just saying, I spent way too long building with Doc to see all the hard work disappear.. Anyone building with doc's group, please be careful with what you do around the castle/road :)

Minecraft Redneck

Jul 29, 2019
im dumb... was using the wrong account...

also i guessed i missed the boat... i cant get on cause my Minecraft is too new... :-? i guess ill wait for the FTB

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
ok I worked again to get enough pieces to make another ingot. First when I tried making the unshaped piece everything vanished in the process of pouring the pieces into the fire and mold. I finally got a unshaped and went to the anvil. I placed a brand new hammer, new plans, and the properly heated SHAPED ingot. I got my rules. I performed the very first of the rules and the GUI popped me out and reset all. I lost everything again. It didn't even give me a chance to perform the other two rules correctly or incorrectly. Also, what type game allows a flowery LILY-PAD destroy a boat?

My coordinates are 1146ish by -4620. Feel free to go wipe that crap out of my chest and house. It is a nice 2 floor house with balcony, anyone is free to take whatever they want.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
Stress from all the crap this mod gives me. I literally hit the wall earlier today due to this mod doing the vanishing act mentioned with the pouring of the metal and broken my hand. It is now in a nice creeper green cast. And trust me Sir Dan, what I posted was civil compared to what I was thinking.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
As I just posted in a private message to doc, I apologize to this community as well. This mod has frustrated me beyond belief. I broke my right hand today in frustration due to the mod. Sadly I have not been able to fill my prescription for pain medication due to the pharmacy being closed on Sundays, so I am not at the top of my game attitude wise. I have blown it and it has cost me some new friends I have made, and and that deeply bothers me. I apologize to the good people of this community. This has been the best group of players I have come across since I started playing minecraft in 2010.

Incomitatum

Jul 29, 2019
State of Play

I want to have a meeting (Via Hangouts or the TeamSpeak) with the mods soon. Lets set up a date and time in the evening so I can pencil it into my schedule.

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
State of Play

I want to have a meeting (Via Hangouts or the TeamSpeak) with the mods soon. Lets set up a date and time in the evening so I can pencil it into my schedule.

I will be at my parents' place soon until April 9th and while that doesn't mean I'm completely cut off it would be easier for me if we could have this somewhere between 8am and 11pm GMT+1.
There will also be a couple appointments with doctors etc. As soon as I know the exact times I'll list them here.

danw3st

Jul 29, 2019
State of Play
I'll be on the road for a few days, I'll have the laptop with me, but not sure about getting online.
Should be back at the desktop for Hangout/TeamSpeak later in the week if that's soon enough.
If I'm figuring the time correctly, M!C's 8am to 11pm GMT+1 = 5am to 8pm Central Daylight Time, not a problem for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.