Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Faesyn

Jul 29, 2019
Sounds like someone should have bought a bigger boat? heh.. (I missed out on the roleplay aspect..) I wanted to build a boat out of copper plates.. just in case.. Oh well :)

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
I got the files sent via PM (thank you) but one question. I got the server info set up but it asked me if I wanted to update. Do I, or leave as is?

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Just follow the instructions in the readme. Updating afterwards would overwrite TFC.

The current version is for MC 1.4.6 only.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Server coming down early due to lack of people online for most of the time I've been watching the panel. Get in touch with myself or another mod about getting the files you need. ONWARD! Wait for an update and be ready.

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
Oh man... I can't wait. I have to give my kid a bath and can't be on for another 45 minutes. I'd imagine the server will be up before then. You guys are going to have such a big head start ;)

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
A word of advice to all players and mods/etc- DO NOT install NEI or reis minimap, or any minimap program. Yes, you'll get lost, but you won't crash. To anyone with access to creative mode- DO NOT spawn any blocks in if you can help it, or items. You can and will corrupt the world if you place non-modded blocks.

The backup is complete, and the files are being purged from the system. Uploading is the next step with a modified whitelist to test the server stability during initial world gen, followed by open play. That is all.

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
We are up and running!

Make sure to heed the advice above and we should have quite some fun. :)

FlightFreq

Jul 29, 2019
Oops. M!C sent me the G+ link but I need an invite to join. Could someone please pop an approval on my join request? Thanks.

Sir_Squ

Jul 29, 2019
man did I pick a bad time to go on vacation :p
see you guys on the new server once I figure out how to get this new stuff working

Sir_Squ

Jul 29, 2019
Also if anyone has a way to install this while using the "magic Launcher" instead of opening the jar files that would be awesome. I seem to be having trouble getting Player API to play nice, unless its suppose to take a long time to get past the mojan boot screen

Faesyn

Jul 29, 2019
To anyone wondering: At time of post, server is down. From what I can tell so far, creeperhost is performing maintenance. Apparently they are trying to work with database issues, and as a solution they are mirroring the UK and US databases, as well as upgrading equipment. No Known ETA From what I've seen.. Hope it will be back on soon :)

Perceptus

Jul 29, 2019
I was chopping a tree, and when the tree should have given me all its wood. Instead I lost connection. Says its still down. I think faesyn mentioned lag right before I lost connection also.

Sir_Squ

Jul 29, 2019
Ah I see what went wrong I goofed and updated MC to 1.5 well see you guys when they update :p[DOUBLEPOST=1363991930][/DOUBLEPOST]also this mod looks so damn awesome I might add

Status
Not open for further replies.