Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kayse

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry, I might have crashed the server. There was an inexplicable Nether Portal near the spawn area so I went through it out of curiosity. The server immediately went offline. One of the mods may wish to tear it down after they bring the server back up.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
DO NOT go into the nether portal. It will be destroyed as soon as the server back up. Creeperhost is doing witchcraft, so who knows how long that will be.

Faesyn

Jul 29, 2019
That's because there isn't supposed to be a nether, you can't mine obsidian in TFC. (As far as I know...)

Kayse

Jul 29, 2019
Me too, I don't think obsidian even exists legitimately. I suspect one of the mods spawned it.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Kayse, I hope you didn't have anything too important on you, I might have to delete your playerfile to get you out of the nether once things come online...

Kayse

Jul 29, 2019
Que Sera. If I was dumb enough carry something into the nether as Stone Age TFC, I couldn't have valued it that much. :)

Edit: Please post once you've deleted my playerfile so that I can log in. I don't want to crash the server again by trying to log into a nether that doesn't exist. Thank you

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
I may be taking a break from minecraft until the ftb returns. I have played this terrafirma for 24 hours now and still can't make anything. When it comes to a point where my blood pressure rises and I want to hit my screen, and it is not enjoyable then. If I am not on much, you will know why.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Osh- Have you read the TFC Wiki? Everything is there. What about asking people for help? We're all here for ya man. You're just having a bad go of it mate. Come on back anytime and we'll see what we can do with ya.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Well, the settlement formerly known as the Island Crew has taken off! With the discovery of a fairly large gold vein deep within the caves, we are now producing ROSE GOLD! They say many hands make light work, well, there are many MANY hands at the Crew Quarters now, I think it's about time we made a larger, more permanent home, aye lads n' lasses? Take and make some bricks from a rock we have a craptonne of, flatten the area behind our current quarters and make some sort of keep. Bonus points if we can put a couple bloomeries and forges inside. Also, maybe a more permanent place to stack wood and a charcoal pit inside too?

phantagor

Jul 29, 2019
As soon as i get on, i will try to build some amazing castle/keep for the crew...german engineering and so on^^

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
I am done with this mod. I worked my fat ass off to finally get a bisthum ingot. I had it, my hammer, the plans for my first pickaxe all loaded and the whole thing went batshit crazy. The anvil , heated ingot (according to the wikia and tutorial videos), and hammer all vanished. the block the anvil was became a normal block again. I am done with this mod. Call me when FTB is back, unless you ban me first for this post.

phantagor

Jul 29, 2019
I am in docs team...so far for today:

- reworked "harbour area", planted crops, reworked harbour area house
- increased cellar size to more then double the size then before...we need to arrange the chests new and set signs which tells whats inside the chest...sorting the stuff we have will make it faster and easier for us to get the stuff we want and need
- terraformed the area behind the "keep" for a little less then double the size...as soon as i have enough bricks i or we can start build a big tower or something like that.

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Osh, a guess on what happened:

You might have used up your hammer while working on the anvil (or took it out on accident). When there's no hammer in a stone anvil it reverts back to a normal stone block, effectively deleting all it's contents.

Status
Not open for further replies.