Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
Status
Not open for further replies.

masterninjaa

Jul 29, 2019
i know you are not accepting anyone at the moment, but message me when you are please :D
  • Have you READ everything before this? yes
  • How long have you spent looking around The Kingdom? none(not accepting people at the moment)
  • Where are you from (Example - Iowa or United Kingdom)? USA-Washington
  • How old are you? 18
  • What gender do you wish to be know by? male
  • What is your Minecraft Username? masterninjaa
  • What other games do you play on a semi-regular basis? LoL, hawken, warhammer 40k: spacemarine/Dawn of War
  • What role do you enjoy taking the most in Minecraft (Eg: Farmer, Builder, Explorer, Digger)? a mix between farmer/builder because i like to make automated stuff that take as little player interaction as possible to keep running.
  • If you are added, how often do you intend to be on? at least 5hours a week(in college)
  • What is your schedule like, what hours do you most often play? weekdays I'm free from 1pm-6pm/7:30pm-10pm depending on homework weekends most of the day unless family has plans.
  • Why do you think you will be a good fit for the Dogs of the State? I am usually very mature except with a few of my friends, like learning from people to make contraptions more efficient, can usually get along with anyone, love constructive criticism, but I cant spell very well some times :(

Ronagen

Jul 29, 2019
I would vote for the treasure hunt. It's always fun having to solve puzzles.
PvP in Minecraft I'm pretty terrible at, but it would be fun watching others in an arena.

IamMooningham

Jul 29, 2019
Can I get my rank changed in teamspeak. I cannot join any of the minceraft servers. And it is very annoying when I need to talk to doc about something and I'm not able to

Incomitatum

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I've looked most of it over. I can't promise an update TODAY. I hope to get to it tomorrow. When we do, old plots will get nuked, and the extra dimensions reset. If the mods can get me a list, here, of properties that have gone ignored by their owners that would be appreciated.

Include Squeekchan and Cableguy on that list.

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
I will be back among the living in under 24 hours if things go as planned.
Got lots of catching up to do it seems but I'm looking forward to playing with you guys again. :)

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
Since I am new, I am unaware of what happens when "old plots" get nuked. I gather this is for those players who have not been playing for a while? The rest of us will be safe and our possessions saved? Thank you for the server you have provided.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
Server down?? Fae and I were noticing the mobs were frozen in place then a timed out drop. Getting the standard "can't reach server" messages now after PC reboots.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
I saw the crash coming at 10:40pm central. Server shows 2 are in but I am getting nothing but the above message again. I think the server is punishing me for spending too much time on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.