Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
As some people are making requests, I will add one. If it does not effect the running of the server, could you turn on the Xycraft? I like these blocks in my single player and would try to find ways to add them decoratively to my place here too if we had them. Also these ores have use for those needing various virtues for the magical crafting I believe. Thanks for any consideration.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
This is what we do with creative when waiting for the server to shut down for the update. I call it The Ode to DocHussey

doc_zps76a5a67e.jpg

Aceldamor

Jul 29, 2019
I would very much like to see Steve's Carts back in. I was informed there were concerns that it was "OP" due to it's ability to make a large tunnel bore. My counter to this point would be, how is that any different from a mining turtle (which is cheaper to make) or a frame based tunnel bore? If this is indeed the reason, I humbly ask for a review, as I would like to have Steve's Carts integrated into my build as an alternative to the "normal" builds that are seen.

Incomitatum

Jul 29, 2019
SERVER BACK UP!

After nearly a whole day of finagling, it's up! We are now 8.1.0!

Remember to disable:
  • Steve's Carts
  • Traincraft
  • Xycraft
  • Modular Force Feilds
YAY!

Reactions: jvonbon

Faesyn

Jul 29, 2019
For the sake of clarification, we're updating to 8.1.0 instead of 8.1.1? Don't want to upgrade to the wrong pack tomorrow when I wake up.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, guess I'm going to be playing a bit more Colonial Marines today. It appears that my internet or the creeperhost repository are derping out on me. Given the storm, neither would really surprise me.

Faesyn

Jul 29, 2019
Welp, guess I'm going to be playing a bit more Colonial Marines today. It appears that my internet or the creeperhost repository are derping out on me. Given the storm, neither would really surprise me.

Is the game any good? I heard it had horrible reviews.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
If you liked the movies, you'll enjoy the game. It isn't what anyone would call a groundbreaking game mind you, but it's damn good. Feels very close to an extension of the movie universe IMHO.

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Anouncement:

The current version of the portalgun mod has a bug that makes it impossible to craft its items. Should you be wanting one nonetheless, ask one of the mods to trade you the item for its components.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
Since MiC and Danw3st were going around mapping all the plots today, I'm wondering if they will be posting a map or coordinates online to make it easier for all of us to find each other? A map with all the plots would be fantastic. Not sure if this is possible or if there are mapping programs available, but just a suggestion

Also I have heard of a program called Dynmap or something like that, that does real time locations of players in all the dimensions. Have you ever used that here?

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, dynmap is out of the question, since even recent versions eat way to many resources.
We tried several different configurations with it, for example turning off rendering entirely but it was still quite noticable for players.

I will be uploading my waypoints in a bit, just need throw out old ones and sort them again.

I can do another render of the map with problem but where do I upload a 35mb image file for you to view?

Status
Not open for further replies.