Greylist Server DOGS OF THE STATE: OUTPOSTS [FeedTheBeast - MindCrack v8] [1.4.7] [Mature] [Military Minded]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.
  • FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

danw3st

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone catch a glimpse of any basalt around in that map? I kinda need those :p

Please Everyone... if it's not on or under your plot, search for it beyond 1000 blocks from the center of the map.
The area outside the central core will be reset from time to time...
The area inside, if it's not part of your plot, should be left as it is for future players.
Ok thanks.

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Allright, here's the real deal. A dynmap render of our map, several hundred files stitched together (not all by hand of course ;). The original image was over 200mb so what you see here is a converted and considerably less highres version.
Don't ask me for name tags on this on, it's not gonna happen. :p

Oh, btw if your plot is not on this map, let me know and I'll widen the focus next time.
map26_02_2013angled.jpg

R8MC

Jul 29, 2019
I won't be able to connect to the server until monday night, I'm out of town doing some business... See ya soon!

Jarl

Jul 29, 2019
Just wanted to let you guys know that my net hasn't been stable for more than ten minutes at a time the last few days. I have a tech coming out tomorrow to fix it. Hopefully I can get back on after that!

FlightFreq

Jul 29, 2019
Could someone perchance PM me the teamspeak info? I've been living under a rock apparently and haven't gotten onto the teamspeak train. Gratsi.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Status of the Great Wall

As it stands, the west side of the Kingdom has it's wall up and standing proudly. Faesyn and myself have erected the 2,000ish block wall in about 12 hours today, with support from jvonbon, bissit, and flightfreq.
The wall is only 25% complete, minus the footing that we still need to quarry out. Any donations of plain mazestone, towerwood, encased towerwood, or torches would be extremely welcome in the completion of this grand endevour. Of course, the biggest help that anyone could offer would be their person placing blocks with us. Blessed Be everyone, and long live the Dogs of the State!

Tesmetron

Jul 29, 2019
Holy crap, that's a nice wall! I don't have any of the other stuff, but I have a whole lot of logs that I can use to make a bunch of torches.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
I can donated some stacks of torches. I will place them in a chest outside my front door. I am not a very creative person, but good at getting resources/

Faesyn

Jul 29, 2019
It's projects like these that make a community great.. So far the best part was when I was sitting there, half way though that south wall, and said a simple "Uhmm..." And both Doc and Bissit were like "NO! DON'T Say 'Uhmm' if it's regarding the wall!" and I told them we miscalculated the total blocks needed by roughly 200 stacks.. Doc raged for a few minutes as it meant more quarrying... :)

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry I'm not helping at all guys. I'm sitting on mobile internet atm. Will hopefully be back tomorrow.

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
Will many people be taking a break to play the new SimCity? I may not be on as much, as I will be playing this as well.

Rake

Jul 29, 2019
Will many people be taking a break to play the new SimCity? I may not be on as much, as I will be playing this as well.
I'm sure I'll be spending a good amount of time there as well. We'll see once I get into it, as I never bothered with the beta.

IMarvinTPA

Jul 29, 2019
Visitors to my plot may browse and take enchanted books which my turtles are making. Please leave at least one in the barrel so the sign remains correct. There is also free raw beef and leather.

IMarv

Osh2013

Jul 29, 2019
Incomitatum,

I have a question we all might like answered. This evening I asked Dan if he could craft a Portal Spawner for me, as the portal mods have the crafting glitch. This appears and works like the portal guns, but in a door way instead of the oval (http://ftbwiki.org/Portal_Spawner)
Dan said he didn't know if he was allowed to exchange the items I had for this spawner, like mods are allowed to with the guns. So I was wondering if we could have an answer here on this topic on if we are allowed access to the portal spawners, so that it is known for the whole guild. Thanks

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
Incomitatum,

I have a question we all might like answered. This evening I asked Dan if he could craft a Portal Spawner for me, as the portal mods have the crafting glitch. This appears and works like the portal guns, but in a door way instead of the oval (http://ftbwiki.org/Portal_Spawner)
Dan said he didn't know if he was allowed to exchange the items I had for this spawner, like mods are allowed to with the guns. So I was wondering if we could have an answer here on this topic on if we are allowed access to the portal spawners, so that it is known for the whole guild. Thanks

Last I checked you can craft the spawners outright.

Status
Not open for further replies.