Private Pack Dogs of the State: Colony [DotS Pack v1.0]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Incoming Transmission......
A.I. Naomi calling crew......
Factory pod ready for drop.....
Require coordinates......
Triangulation failed......
Make landing pad from soft material......
Metal posts marking light columns.......
Awaiting confirmation......Awaiting confirmation......Awaiting confirmation......Awaiting confirmation......Awaiting confirmation......

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Server is back online! Some changes!
We now have an AFK kicker. OP's are exempt (Can be changed, don't abuse it). AFK time is five mins of inactivity, and after fifteen you are kicked. We nearly hit our slot limit sometimes, and after the tech mods come online this will become even more important. Any questions/comments/complaints should be directed to me either in PM or over G+. We are running BukkitForge. OP's also have access to basic WorldEdit functionality, which will not be abused for personal work or anything short of certain pre-discussed guidelines.

Reactions: Faesyn

Tesmetron

Jul 29, 2019
Tesmetron to Command.... come in NAOMI.

Confirmation of landing area target coordinates: +79, -38. Area is slightly Northeast of base.

Target area padded with wool for impact reduction. Metal lighting posts illuminate target area using rudimentary redstone power.

Preparing to receive factory drop pod. Fire teams standing by...

...end transmission...

(OOC Edit: Built a landing area at the above coordinates, but I used up all my iron and still didn't have a bunch of pillars. Had some help from Drake, but if anyone wants to modify it, add to it, or make it larger please do.)

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Alright, I've been putting this off as long as possible, but over the next couple months my minecraft time is going to be limited to MAYBE a day or two a week. I'm now a landowner and I'm moving from Jackman to Enfield (About 120 miles south east). I'll be leaving Jackman this coming weekend (the 27th) and will be offline for the better part of a week or possibly longer. If I have the chances, I'll be carting my computer to a friends place to get internet connection and be online. I'm going to keep in touch with M!C, who will keep our modpacks ready to roll as story events progress if I'm not available.

phantagor

Jul 29, 2019
Survivor Log 3
We’ve made it! The computer in the teleporting homing device seems to work at last and we’ve managed to get a transmission from the floating debris of the mothership.Seems like parts of the mothership are stil working and so we decided to engage the salvaging protocolls. But unfortunatly we first have to build three drop pod suppliers, that can hold the support pod or else it will break on contact. Maybe we should build the pods with some kind of soft material so we can stop the impact? And of course we need some kind of homing device. A beacon would be perfect for this. And to make sure, we have to isolate the soft material from the dirt with some iron plating. Yeah, definitly...having three of those constructions should give us access to the support drop pod!

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Reminder
Don't forget to mark the corners of your plot with your colours. As of right now less than half the plots are properly marked. You can get the necessary wool from any moderator online, just ask. You can also PM me and I'll leave a chest with the required wool at your plot.
The white wool frame markers are going to disappear bit by bit as soon as the plot in question has been flagged properly.

jvonbon

Jul 29, 2019
My baby's due date is fast approaching. So it is very likely I may disappear without notice. So this serves as my notice. In the event my baby comes early it may be a couple of weeks before I figure out how to fit games into my new routine.

Reactions: R8MC and Faesyn

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
Today I've started working on my project for this iteration of the server.
This is not supposed to be yet another plot somewhere on the map where someone is building something on their own. How much of the overall plan will actually be carried out (and how much space I use up as a result) will rely on the amount support everyone is willing to provide for this. Be it supplying tools or resources, helping mine or build or even plan part of it. You get to choose, if and how much you want to help. I will do my best to always have a couple tasks read, should someone want to get out of their base for a while.
This link will send you to the document I've started writing on the details of my plan, check it out if you're interested.

Reactions: Faesyn and danw3st

phantagor

Jul 29, 2019
Today I've started working on my project for this iteration of the server.
This is not supposed to be yet another plot somewhere on the map where someone is building something on their own. How much of the overall plan will actually be carried out (and how much space I use up as a result) will rely on the amount support everyone is willing to provide for this. Be it supplying tools or resources, helping mine or build or even plan part of it. You get to choose, if and how much you want to help. I will do my best to always have a couple tasks read, should someone want to get out of their base for a while.
This link will send you to the document I've started writing on the details of my plan, check it out if you're interested.
You have to tell me that after i started my version of a Rivendale/Magic Temple Thing?^^...hm..maybe i stop working on my plot and help you with that thing...but that means i can only work if i can get some stuff as i have near none^^

Reactions: danw3st

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Enjoy Voxel Map while you have it. As of next server upgrade there will be a ban on it as the codes used to disable cave mapping and mob are not working properly. If you are discovered logging in with Voxel map you will be given a warning first and a temporary ban after. If the problem persists then you will be banned permanently. That is all.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Something is fruitbat with the current edition of ChickenChunks. DO NOT type /chunkloaders, DO NOT place or build Chunkloaders. This applies to EVERYONE.

DocHuzz

Jul 29, 2019
Tonight, at about 2200 EST I'm going to host a hangout on G+ to discuss the modpack status and give some ideas about upcoming events as well as answer any questions that people may have. As my post higher up stated, I'm going to pretty much incommunicado for the better part of two months, so this may be a good time to get any concerns out in the open before I start work behind the scenes. If you aren't already part of my G+ circles, go ahead and drop me a PM here and I'll make sure you're invited.

Reactions: phantagor

M!C

Jul 29, 2019
The Land Generator has done its deed
Since this our first time switching our surroundings please report any problems you encounter (PM or G+ comunity).

Sir_Squ

Jul 29, 2019
hey just a quick cheack in to let you guys know that as you may have seen I have been off for a while, school work and what not. Regardless Summer is neigh :). Anyways I will try to get things squared away so that I can be on Sat. & Sun.

Also if Phanta or anyone else who likes to build feels inclined to finishing the gilded carrot 3.0 by spawn go ahead I believe at that needs doing is the 2nd floor and a roof on top. I was thinking beds could go there but if you guys have a better/cooler idea go for it!

Reactions: tatsu011