Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Smart_Cow

Jul 29, 2019

Minecraft IGN: vegerot1600

Modded experience: I have been playing sense tekkit and technic for over 3 years but erase toy have been playing a lot of vanilla lately with the 1.8 update but would love to get back in to modded again.

What do you plan to bring to the community: I plan to bring resources and tools for anyone to use and help potential new members to get started.

What is your favourite mod: my favorite mod used to be ic2 but then they updated it and I have not messed with it sense though I have enjoyed tinkers construct and thuamcraft.

What's your favorite thing to do in modded: my favorite thing to do in modded is probably to become OverPowered (like everyone) or mess with with the explosive things but I guess I like to collect 1 at least of everything possible.

A little bit about yourself: a little bit more about me is I have been very close friends to mineturtle (IRL) like I said before though I am not super experienced with new mods but would love to get into them.

bloodnnails

Jul 29, 2019

Minecraft ign: bloodnnails

Modded MC Experience:
admin on ultimate server for a year and a half, so i have plenty of experience with old packs not so much new packs

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):
an out of the box thinker and tinkerer i like to try to do things people say cant be done, nothing server breaking ofc but just odd designs and builds that people wonder why i would build such a thing:p

Favorite Mod(optional):
Ender IO
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): help players when i can with something they are confused about.

A little more about yourself (optional):
I have been admin on a couple servers and decided to step down from all that and just play the game still like the aspect of the community so i would prefer a server but dealing with public servers before i thought it would be a good change to try a private server.

HatterofMad

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: TwoPi
Modded MC Experience: Tons, played with the mods since before the launcher, not great at them all but I know enough

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): A friendly builder who is willing to help others and loves to build big things
Favorite Mod(optional): Tinker's, who doesn't love tools that last forever
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build crazy houses.

xlux

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: xlux
Modded MC Experience: Tekkit back when it first came out. I haven't played in a long while but have recently been playing TPPI.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I like to collaborate with other people and I like to create
Favorite Mod(optional): Thaumcraft I suppose!
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): I like building a complex and trying all the different mods in the modpack.
A little more about yourself (optional): I'm just looking for some chill people to play with. Like i said earlier I only just started playing again a few weeks ago!

Last edited:

Speed IMG

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: TehKnight117
Modded MC Experience: been playing FTB for nearly 3 years now

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): A peaceful environment.
Favorite Mod(optional): TInkers
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Usually explore and or figure what I want to do next.
A little more about yourself (optional): I usually play for an hour a day but sometimes I can't because of school :p

namiasdf

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Namiasdf
Modded MC Experience: 1000+ hours

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Community building play. If I wanted to SSP I'd make an SSP world.
Favorite Mod(optional): TE/AE/TiCo
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build
A little more about yourself (optional): I am a male

Orbitus

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Orbitus2001
Modded MC Experience: I have been playing since 1.47 through various packs with and without gregtech.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I like to share and help if I can.
Favorite Mod(optional): Thermal Expansion.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Well I like to do bees and learn new things if I don't know them./
A little more about yourself (optional): I played on your Monster server before I went to play with a friend on his own server. So there is that.

mattloveOHIOST5

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: mattloveOHIOST5
Modded MC Experience: I've been playing modded since FTB Mindcrack pack, and have played that, Ultimate, DW20 1.6, Monster, Unleashed, and other modpacks from different launchers.
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I like to build things that everyone can enjoy and use!
Favorite Mod(optional): So many... Either carpenters blocks, IC2, Extra Utilities, or ThermalE
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Make machines!
A little more about yourself (optional): I dont know what to say :p
Also, if i get accepted, is it 1.0.1 or 1.0.0?

spam5000

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: spam5000
Modded MC Experience: Ive played modded minecraft a year or so before FTB came out and I typically join high whitelist servers.
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I want to be a trader*ish* and just have fun with my friends who might join this server
Favorite Mod(optional): I like IC2 because its always been out and I know it through and through
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): I typically just go full hermit and do lots of building but I also trade a lot too.
A little more about yourself (optional): I Like Cats.

kikkpod1

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:kikkpod
Modded MC Experience: a little bit of dire wolf 20, ftb unleashed, tekkit

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):another nice guy to talk to :D
Favorite Mod(optional):Dire wolf 20
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional):tinkers construct
A little more about yourself (optional):well i am a really old mine craft beta tester and i enjoy coffee in game and in real life... i also am obsessed with cats

TheNecromage

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: TheNecromage
Modded MC Experience: Where would I even begin? 1.6.4 DireWolf, Hexxit, TPPI, Tekkit, Monster, and many more. I know a lot about tech mods. Magic is the one I still need to learn more about.
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): My skills and helpful knowledge to help others achieve the things in which they are creating.
Favorite Mod(optional): Oh man, right on the spot huh? Trick question for me. For practicality's sake I would say Applied Energistics. I absolutely love auto crafting. Though the new buildcraft seems interesting as well.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): I enjoy making awesome machines and contraptions to help speed along my work. Though I also enjoy experience hoarding like crazy.
A little more about yourself (optional): I have two first names. Therefor all should bow to me and proclaim me as their king. XD Kidding.