1. This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

Discussion in 'Direwolf 20' started by Corrupted_Fiend, Nov 1, 2014.

1. lekous

lekous New Member

welcome to the server! :D

2. destroyerno1

destroyerno1 New Member

thanks as well to all the others!

3. SwiftLilEagle

SwiftLilEagle New Member

Minecraft ign: SwiftLilEagle
    Modded MC Experience: Since mods basically started becoming a thing (mainly battle towers + mo creatures in the beginning like most everybody :p) Started making my own "heavily" modded packs in beta, then started playing others' modpacks (FTB) in 1.2

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I kinda just hope I can help and get help with different mods. You know, just share the knowledge with everybody.
    Favorite Mod(optional): TiCO / Blood Magic
    Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Really just make cool (ugly though cuz I can't build) things. I also love the fact that you can log off and still have grindy things going on when you're offline with a chunk loader (unless you disabled that, which is understandable)
    A little more about yourself (optional): I'm starting uni in a year, and I'm thinking of going into some type of engineering, probably computer or mechanical. I really don't know =.='

4. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

You have been added. Welcome to the server!

5. KetchupGuy101

KetchupGuy101 New Member

Minecraft ign: KetchupGuy101
    Modded MC Experience: I would say adept 6 months ago and I am currently relearning many mods and learning new ones.

Favorite Mod(optional): My Favorite mod would be Redpower2(RIP) (I don't feel the same about Project Red)
    Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): I love to automate things.
    A little more about yourself (optional): I am a Reddit lurker.

6. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

Okay you have been added, welcome to the server!

7. Lord_Reven

Lord_Reven New Member

Minecraft ign: Lord_Reven
    Modded MC Experience: I have been playing modded minecraft since i brought the game in 2012, I have been a moderator and administrator on two separate modded servers in the past few years, i no longer play them due to personal reasons.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I enjoy helping people, and am fairly knowledgeable in the mods and can help new members :)
    Favorite Mod(optional): I dont like to chose favourites
    Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Look at all the resources :)
    A little more about yourself (optional): I live in the UK, and currently go to college, which has to be my priority... im looking for a server to come and relax and wind down on :)

8. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

You have been added. Welcome to the server!

Lord_Reven likes this.
  9. Windiverse

Windiverse New Member

Minecraft IGN: Johuan
    Modded MC Experience: I have been playing with mods since MC 1.1, if my memory serves me correctly. I am planning to relearn all the updated mods that have changed since I took an extended break from Minecraft.

What you plan to bring to the community: I want to help maintain a friendly community, and help people with mods.
    Favorite Mod: Currently, my favorite mod is Computercraft. Programming is really fun for me, especially when they work and make tasks so much easier for me.
    Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: I like to gather mods into one theme and play with the modpack for a while.
    A little more about yourself: I go to a college preparatory high school. Hopefully, I can get into a career involving programming, as that is my favorite hobby.

10. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

You have been added, welcome to the server. :)

11. Garrett Reynolds

Garrett Reynolds New Member

Minecraft ign:TheDoctor105
    Modded MC Experience:About 2 years on minecraft, and about 9 months on FTB.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Mostly I like to build a lot of community projects to help out, and I'm a nice guy so yeah I get along with most people. :)
    Favorite Mod(optional): Thermal Expansion
    Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): To build machines and just mine(it relaxes me for some reason :/)
    A little more about yourself (optional): Well I am a sophomore in highschool, I play baseball, and I like hanging out and making new friends. :)

12. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

13. Tng Renjie

Tng Renjie New Member

Minecraft ign: tngrj
    Modded MC Experience: Started from tekkit

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I will like to make a place with basic machines for people that are starting out in the server
    Favorite Mod(optional): Tinker Construct
    Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Making the best tools in tinker construct and go rampage in mining :D

14. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

15. Tristen Miller

Tristen Miller New Member

Minecraft IGN: tristenm1019

Modded MC Exp : Played tekkit and ftb for about 3 years now, i've mastered most the mods

Why? : I've always loved meeting and playing with new people and I've been playing monster for a long time

Notes : I have a lot of knowledge and passion towards the game.

16. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

17. Jax973

Jax973 New Member

I've been accepted but not whitelisted?

18. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

you have been added, sorry for the inconvenience.

19. Jax973

Jax973 New Member

Still not whitelisted....

20. Nightfighter

Nightfighter New Member

What is your IGN?