Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

SwiftLilEagle

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: SwiftLilEagle
Modded MC Experience: Since mods basically started becoming a thing (mainly battle towers + mo creatures in the beginning like most everybody :p) Started making my own "heavily" modded packs in beta, then started playing others' modpacks (FTB) in 1.2

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I kinda just hope I can help and get help with different mods. You know, just share the knowledge with everybody.
Favorite Mod(optional): TiCO / Blood Magic
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Really just make cool (ugly though cuz I can't build) things. I also love the fact that you can log off and still have grindy things going on when you're offline with a chunk loader (unless you disabled that, which is understandable)
A little more about yourself (optional): I'm starting uni in a year, and I'm thinking of going into some type of engineering, probably computer or mechanical. I really don't know =.='

KetchupGuy101

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: KetchupGuy101
Modded MC Experience: I would say adept 6 months ago and I am currently relearning many mods and learning new ones.

Favorite Mod(optional): My Favorite mod would be Redpower2(RIP) (I don't feel the same about Project Red)
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): I love to automate things.
A little more about yourself (optional): I am a Reddit lurker.

Lord_Reven

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Lord_Reven
Modded MC Experience: I have been playing modded minecraft since i brought the game in 2012, I have been a moderator and administrator on two separate modded servers in the past few years, i no longer play them due to personal reasons.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I enjoy helping people, and am fairly knowledgeable in the mods and can help new members :)
Favorite Mod(optional): I dont like to chose favourites
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Look at all the resources :)
A little more about yourself (optional): I live in the UK, and currently go to college, which has to be my priority... im looking for a server to come and relax and wind down on :)

Windiverse

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Johuan
Modded MC Experience: I have been playing with mods since MC 1.1, if my memory serves me correctly. I am planning to relearn all the updated mods that have changed since I took an extended break from Minecraft.

What you plan to bring to the community: I want to help maintain a friendly community, and help people with mods.
Favorite Mod: Currently, my favorite mod is Computercraft. Programming is really fun for me, especially when they work and make tasks so much easier for me.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC: I like to gather mods into one theme and play with the modpack for a while.
A little more about yourself: I go to a college preparatory high school. Hopefully, I can get into a career involving programming, as that is my favorite hobby.

Garrett Reynolds

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:TheDoctor105
Modded MC Experience:About 2 years on minecraft, and about 9 months on FTB.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Mostly I like to build a lot of community projects to help out, and I'm a nice guy so yeah I get along with most people. :)
Favorite Mod(optional): Thermal Expansion
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): To build machines and just mine(it relaxes me for some reason :/)
A little more about yourself (optional): Well I am a sophomore in highschool, I play baseball, and I like hanging out and making new friends. :)

Tng Renjie

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: tngrj
Modded MC Experience: Started from tekkit

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I will like to make a place with basic machines for people that are starting out in the server
Favorite Mod(optional): Tinker Construct
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Making the best tools in tinker construct and go rampage in mining :D

Tristen Miller

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: tristenm1019

Modded MC Exp : Played tekkit and ftb for about 3 years now, i've mastered most the mods

Why? : I've always loved meeting and playing with new people and I've been playing monster for a long time

Notes : I have a lot of knowledge and passion towards the game.