Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

flawless1617

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: kladdebok
Modded MC Experience: i have played on the mindception server and have good experience.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): buildings and help to those who want it
Favorite Mod(optional): thaumcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): just play

MassacrewMC

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Massacrew
Modded MC: Lots played on mindception with both you :)
Fav mod: Blood Magic
avorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): play with others it got boring playing by my self on my personal server

Nightfighter

Jul 29, 2019
Hello everyone, I have updated the server to version 1.0.2 for direwolf20 as well as updated ender io to the latest version 2.2.2.285 which can be found here http://minecraft.curseforge.com/mc-mods/64578-ender-io/files and downloaded and placed in the mod folder for your ftb install. please update this or you will not be able to join the server. This was done to hopefully reduce the amount of block lag currently experienced. Thanks guys

Mr. Holes

Jul 29, 2019
I've been playing on this Direwolf20 FTB server for a while. Recently i tried to pick up a Bighorn Sheep in a Safari net, and now I crash every time I log on. If there is a way to stop this, that would be nice. Thanks -Swag24681012

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
can some one delete my player data from the server because i believe it may be crashing the server ever time I log in. I would love to get to play on the server once more.

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
unfortunately i have tried to just delete the safari net and could not get it to work properly, i have deleted your player data though, so please contact night or orb and we will get your goods back. Also what was the name of the age you created so I can remove that as well if it is causing issues?

n12i1ck11

Jul 29, 2019
it the age book on the floor on my base, i think it book 50 or 51. and i just check im still in that age not reset to spawn

lekous

Jul 29, 2019
Ok i think I have deleted your age, and reset both of your player data files, please try connecting and let us know how it goes :D

Redacted

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: D3ltaSierra25
Modded MC Experience: Been with FTB (various mod packs) since the beginning. Love and hate them at the same time ie Gregtech lol

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I love to build and be creative, I dont have much experience with the Direwolf mod pack except watching the videos, but I am willing to help if there is something that I know and can contrinute to.
Favorite Mod(optional): Any mod that promotes automation I love trying to get those puzzles to work out.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build Build Build
A little more about yourself (optional): I want to play on a server where I can see others creations and play in a friendly environment. I dont want to come on and get harassed and trolled.

Miller Highs

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign:MillerHighs
Modded MC Experience:Been playing MC for 2 years; most of which was FTB

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Diversity, I like thinking outside the box. Utilizing all mods to build crazy,different,fun, and lagg Free builds ;)

Favorite Mod(optional):Thaumcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional):Its a little cliche but, Build all types of contraptions
A little more about yourself (optional): I don't have much to say about myself, im not too interesting. Hopefully by joining the community, people will learn more about me, as I with them.