Whitelist Server Direwolf20 1.7 | US Server | Fresh

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

ximan11

Jul 29, 2019
Earlier today I was disconnected with the message "server closed" and it hasn't come back yet. Any news?

SunsetDrake

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: SunsetDrake
Modded MC Experience: Moderate. I've played with many mods but only about half way with most. Some i've only started, others i know well but not efficent builds

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): A stockpile of resources for others to use, i like to mine and collect materials and am happy to share for those that perfer building
Favorite Mod(optional): Thermal Expansion and chisel.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build up! working from wooden tools to rocket ships is just so rewarding. When you finally get to those jetpacks and fancy armors, it feels so good!

strane111

Dec 9, 2012
Minecraft ign: strane111
Modded MC Experience: Been playing FTB for over a year and a half

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I hope to bring some great community builds and fun, exciting personality.
Favorite Mod(optional): Applied Energistics
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Make stuff work
A little more about yourself (optional): Im super kewl.

theZomBieSlayR

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: theZomBieSlayr
Modded MC Experience: I've mentored myself since the early days of tekkit dating back to Minecraft 1.2.5 with the expertise of Direwolf20 , Duncan of the Yogscast, and many other skillful modded minecrafters. I enjoy using a variety of mods at my disposal to improve automation and efficiency of all my projects to the limit. My most skillful areas include expertise in Applied Energistics, Logistics Pipes, and anything needing logistical automation!

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): I bring my respect, my various knowledge of mods, and my friendliness to this community and its followers!
Favorite Mod(optional): Applied Energistics
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Collaborate with other genius minds!
A little more about yourself (optional): Aside from gaming, I'm commonly spending time practicing one of my four instruments, trumpet, saxophone, percussion, and clarinet!

- Thanks for your time reading this!
~ theZomBieSlayR

Skrubs123

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: Skrubs123
Modded MC Experience: I have been playing Modded Minecraft since 1.2.5 when the Tekkit Pack released.

What you plan to bring to the community(optional):positive Attitude, and any help needed.
Favorite Mod(optional): IC2 because it reminds me of the old days, and who doesn't love nuclear reactors.
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Build pretty things.
A little more about yourself (optional): Active Duty Air Force. Play a lot of FTB and ATlauncher mod packs, only other games I enjoy today is Civ Beyond Earth and EVE online.

damien1114

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: damien1114
Modded MC Experience: Playing modded since june last year

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Possibly making a community power system/machine station
Favorite Mod(optional): Thermal Expansion/Thaumcraft
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): I usually focus on making tech based bases
A little more about yourself (optional): I've been playing MC for about 2 years now and Modded for just over a year. I also have a youtube channel that I am currently working on starting. Im looking for a whitelisted server that I don't need to worry about griefers so I can continue to make videos and start a new series!

Dragon11235

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Dragon11235
Modded MC Experience: About a year by now.. Vanilla minecraft, what's that?

What do plan to bring to the community: Mostly knowledge I know a lot about (almost) all the mods.. (Computercraft for instance.......)
Favorite mod: Umm... let me think..................................................(still thinking)............................(fell asleep at this point...)...............(woke up)............... I can't choose, but I tend to like magic mods the most... (trough I'm also good with tech)
Favorite thing to do in minecraft: Breaking tech limits with magic, and magic limits with tech.. In other words: well... just what it says... (I didn't think this trough now, did I...)
A little more about yourself: Where to begin.... I tend to mess around about 80% of the time... I like the help people out with stuff however, I made a deal with myself to not use the 50% of mods that I use (the ones I use the most) until I killed a Wither (for playstyle varierty's sake) I sometimes prank people too.. (but let them keep what I used (if it's in their base)) I at least try to bring some honour (and total randomness) in my pranks.
That's about it for now... I hope to join soon!

Ckro

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: ckro
Modded Mc Experience: been playing monster, crash landing and agrarian skies for 2 years
What you plan to bring to the community(optional): machines, I guess?
Favourite Mod(optional): thaumcraft, thermal expansion
A little more about yourself(optional): Playing since 1.2.6 vanilla minecraft.

Ryan_1246

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft IGN: Ryan_1246
Modded MC Experience: I've been playing since 1.4.7 and have played Voltz, FTB Unleashed, Monster, and Dw20
What do you plan to bring to the community: I have been on whitelisted servers before and I have found that I love helping people with mods and with minecraft in general.
Favorite Mod: Applied Energistics 2
Favorite thing to do in MC: I love making cool bases with mods
A little about yourself: I also like to play Battlefield 4 and other First Person Shooters.

Last edited:

hooplidoopler

Jul 29, 2019
Minecraft ign: mas123456
Modded MC Experience: technic 1.7beta... hiatus...solitarycraft/new world 1.5-1.6.4...hiatus...signing an application for direwolf 1.7

What you plan to bring to the community(optional): Talkative, general knowledge across almost all mods, nothing too in depth though.
Favorite Mod(optional): Thermal expansion/buildcraft (millenaire, if only there were modpacks for it)
Favorite thing to do in Modded MC/MC(optional): Tinker around, overpowered ore processing.
A little more about yourself (optional): Talkative, easy going, plays games cause the're FUN.

killer247n

Jul 29, 2019
Nickname : (what you prefer to be called )killer
Minecraft Name : (minecraftname ex. badger97)killer247n
mod Experinence : (what mods do you know well)i know most of all mods in direwolf20
Time Zone : (ex. GMT +10) PST
Playstyle : (Relaxed, hardcore, competitive, or talkative) i am a relaxed player and sometime a competitive player
Favorite Mod : (MOD name)i like thermal expansion and extra utilities

killer247n

Jul 29, 2019
mod Experinence : (what mods do you know well)i know most of all mods in direwolf20
Playstyle : (Relaxed, hardcore, competitive, or talkative) i am a relaxed player and sometime a competitive player

Last edited:

Ryan_1246

Jul 29, 2019
you are 1,993 years old wow you must be really wise...